TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks, Dawn! :hugs: Same to you! I know how frustrated you are right now!

Hugs all round Megg... can you do a massive hug machine for us all xxx

I wish I knew how! I'd rather us all just meet somewhere tropical and have a real hug. :hugs:

Sis- I am rushing out the door to a job interview (YAY ME!!) but I offer massive hugs. SO weird though- my best friend, who is also a guy and is gay DOES THE EXACT SAME THING TO ME. So much so after the two losses, I haven't even told him about the others. Breaks my heart but he has no freaking clue. Especially since he has a "biological" family- those he looks like, acts like, all that. I have none of that. So in addition to the other million reasons I want a child, that is a HUGE one. I could write more, but I gotta run. Love you...and you come down anytime you want!
Padbrat- that sounds like a job you and I could definitely do. We are great at bothering the POO out of people LOL!!!
V- Congrats on the heartbeat hun. That must be an amazing sound to hear. Hope this lets you relax some :)

:hugs: megg and bless you for being so sweet to me. Unfortunately I'm not a psychic but I really really hope you get sticky pregnant soon. As far as I can see there is no reason for you not to. As much as I hate ppl saying 'it's just bad luck' maybe it is. And you sure are due some good luck! Your friend was bang out of order saying those things but he obviously just doesn't get it.

Sorry you are feeling so down babe :hugs: xx

Sis- I am rushing out the door to a job interview (YAY ME!!) but I offer massive hugs. SO weird though- my best friend, who is also a guy and is gay DOES THE EXACT SAME THING TO ME. So much so after the two losses, I haven't even told him about the others. Breaks my heart but he has no freaking clue. Especially since he has a "biological" family- those he looks like, acts like, all that. I have none of that. So in addition to the other million reasons I want a child, that is a HUGE one. I could write more, but I gotta run. Love you...and you come down anytime you want!
Padbrat- that sounds like a job you and I could definitely do. We are great at bothering the POO out of people LOL!!!
V- Congrats on the heartbeat hun. That must be an amazing sound to hear. Hope this lets you relax some :)

Oooooh! Good luck on the interview!!! :happydance:

How odd that we both managed to have such similar friends? I tried to explain the adoption/biological family thing to him (of course, he knew I was adopted already)... but he says that I "could have already met some of them and never known it" and if that's the important part "find my biological family and adopt"... But the thing is that I DO NOT want to find my biological family! So, this IS my only chance to meet someone who shares my blood. Its hard to explain to someone who has a biological family! And, the most brilliant comment of all... "Well, it would still only be HALF you... I wouldn't settle for anything less than a clone!" I did giggle at that!

Can I just say that its VERY cool that you can 100% understand precisely where I'm coming from? Not many people can say that they're adopted, struggling to have their first child, and being met with insensitive comments from their best gay guy friend! :rofl: Love you, Sis! :hugs:

:hugs: megg and bless you for being so sweet to me. Unfortunately I'm not a psychic but I really really hope you get sticky pregnant soon. As far as I can see there is no reason for you not to. As much as I hate ppl saying 'it's just bad luck' maybe it is. And you sure are due some good luck! Your friend was bang out of order saying those things but he obviously just doesn't get it.

Sorry you are feeling so down babe :hugs: xx

Thank you, lovely! :hugs: Of course I'd be sweet to you! You seem absolutely sweet as can be! :flower:

I wish I knew how! I'd rather us all just meet somewhere tropical and have a real hug. :hugs:

Me too Megg... me too :hugs:

Friends can be a real pain in the ass sometimes Megg... but regardless of him... we will always undertand you chick!

Amos... hooray for the interview... what is the job? Sending loads of positive hire me vibes right now....(Padbrat closes eyes and wills them to hire Amos...... GRRRRRRRRR ..... yep that should do it)!:happydance:

Tell us how you get on!

GUESS WHO SAW A HEARTBEAT???????????? After spending my entire day off in the hospital I saw my beanies heartbeat! And I didnt get the numbers for my HCG but she said it was nice and high!

Yay VGibs! Can I cautiously add to the good news? I got two faint :bfp: on IC's yesterday and a big fat :bfp: on a frer today with lunchtime pee at 10dpo!

Excited for sure, never thought I would see two lines again and nervous, had really sore boobs since 4dpo and now they are not nearly as sore now. Got tugging in tummy and had a big dip at 4dpo on chart (i implanted early last time too) so do we think it's ok not to presume a chemical? Got no other symptoms. DH says "why don't you just wait a few more days" but it is not so easy is it?! AF due on Sunday so don't add me until next week just to be sure. Bulk bought Frer's on BOGOF in Boots so will be peeing aplenty from now til then!

Congratulations ladies... :happydance:

Congrats Rainbow. :happydance:

Sorry Megg... :hugs:

Good luck with the interview Amos!

Sending lots of dust to my other ttcal friends.... :dust:

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Glad to see so many BFPs!!! 69!!

I am 10 DPO. My usual luteal phase is 8 days (way too short) so I am getting hopeful but am afraid to test. I don't want to be let down.

Aww, honey! I do hope that its your BFP! Maybe wait another 2-4 days... then you could surely be more confident! Worst case scenario, you're LP is getting better! Its sort of win/win! One win is just better than the other! :hugs:

Massive :hugs: Megg.

GUESS WHO SAW A HEARTBEAT???????????? After spending my entire day off in the hospital I saw my beanies heartbeat! And I didnt get the numbers for my HCG but she said it was nice and high!

Congratulations!

Yay VGibs! Can I cautiously add to the good news? I got two faint :bfp: on IC's yesterday and a big fat :bfp: on a frer today with lunchtime pee at 10dpo!

Excited for sure, never thought I would see two lines again and nervous, had really sore boobs since 4dpo and now they are not nearly as sore now. Got tugging in tummy and had a big dip at 4dpo on chart (i implanted early last time too) so do we think it's ok not to presume a chemical? Got no other symptoms. DH says "why don't you just wait a few more days" but it is not so easy is it?! AF due on Sunday so don't add me until next week just to be sure. Bulk bought Frer's on BOGOF in Boots so will be peeing aplenty from now til then!

Congratulations on your :bfp:

aw thanks megg, that made me cry! I hope that's true, and I did see a massive rainbow a few days ago and thought of my pea (i saw rainbows all through my last pregnancy). now i sound like crazy rainbow lady though! Hope pea is looking after this little one for us xx

Oddly enough you just made me remember that few hours after I found out I was pregnant again I saw 2 beautiful ranbows, one on top of the other with the faint one on top iykwim.

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Glad to see so many BFPs!!! 69!!

I am 10 DPO. My usual luteal phase is 8 days (way too short) so I am getting hopeful but am afraid to test. I don't want to be let down.

Fingers corssed for you.

Well Meggs Im quiet today because I have basically sat in the good old bathroom today waiting for my lungs and internal organs to be ejected from my non stop hurling spree. Don't get me wrong IM happy I have symptoms....but man oh man Im over the thrill of it now.

Well Meggs Im quiet today because I have basically sat in the good old bathroom today waiting for my lungs and internal organs to be ejected from my non stop hurling spree. Don't get me wrong IM happy I have symptoms....but man oh man Im over the thrill of it now.

Aww! I'm glad you're absent for good reason... sort of good reason, I guess! I wish it didn't have to be SO bad! :hugs:

Thanks ladies- the interview went well. I think I past the first one! Now I have two more to go!! It is for a payroll clerk position, which is a HUGE pay cut from my last position of payroll manager, but it's a job with GREAT benefits!! It is actually a job with the University of South Alabama Medical Center, which is the same place I go to the doctor and will have my baby, so the insurance cannot be beat!!! It's worth the low pay just to have the insurance. Fingers crossed they call me back for the second interview!!
V- sorry you are sick, but at least you are not questioning the pregnancy right now LOL
Good luck Daisy!

OH- and Sis- it is VERY weird that we are so similar. Guess that's why we are sisters huh!!! I am going to spend the whole weekend with my gay friend next week without my husband so I can only imagine what will be said. I hope he has learned his lesson not to say anything!!

Sis - Sounds good! FX'd that you get it! I like that bit about "the same place I go to the doctor and will have my baby"... That's what I like to hear!!! :hugs: Only realized this morning that you were missing from my siggy! Felt ashamed of myself. Added you quick like. :flower: Forgive me?

Also, back to journaling! Link in siggy if you're interested in my rambling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->