TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

This is my test. am very worried its sooo faint. will test again in a few days with a digi. it was with 2nd morning pee as i had to get up at 1.30am this was done with 5am pee.

My bfp??

Dont think Their was a line yesterday girlies nothing their now :/

Whoop whoop Wana! Congratulations!

Lawa don't panic yet. Give it another 2 days xx

I hope so! I didn't get either a rise or the big dip I was looking for but it's fairly consistent still x

testing time tomorrow but the af feeling is setting in today:cry: don't think this will be my month feeling fed up now :nope: xxxxx

Congrats wanab!!

And :hugs: to selina. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

thanks kimmy, just checked cp and it's really high and closed don't know if thats good as i'm new to checking cp xxxx

She got me two days early gonna have a talk with my dr as my cycles are getting shorter and shorter last few months 26 days and this month 24 days. Used to be 28-30 days :( Good luck to the rest of you ladies.

Wana- I'd say you are definitely "up the duff"!!! Congrats!

Lawa and Selina- don't lose hope....you are still in the game until AF shows.

Amy- so sorry babe. Definitely let your doctor know how your cycles are changing. I am still praying for your BFP. :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: to amy, sorry the witch got you early honey. Go see your doctor, it can only help.

selina - Not too sure about CP as I've never checked, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to help?

Thanks Amos and Kimmy gonna give them a call right now. Very concerned what my crazy body is doing.

Wantababybump, Starsunshine and Wanabamummy.........CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What does that make our count? Does anyone know?

Lawa and Selina, its not over yet guys, you never know.

Puppymom32(Amy) This was happening to me and I'll tell you what I did. I found a thread on here talking about vit b and luteal phase defect. We had been ttc for over 15-16 mos with NO luck (I know its not as long as you but I'm going somewhere with this) I went out and bought a bottle of B100 complex slow release pills from walmart and started taking them on cd6 ( just because thats the day I found the thread) I got my bfp that month (it ended early but gave me hope, at least I knew I could even get pregnant) After my mc I started back on them again and guess what....BFP! It might be a coincidence, it might not but its suppose to make your luteal phase longer if by chance you happen to be low on progesterone and have a luteal phase defect. Some women actually have their egg fertilized but because of low progesterone or a LP defect the egg neverhas time to implant as you shed your lining before it does. Sorry this was SO long and I'm not a Dr. just thought I would share with you a little of what I have learned and experienced.

Thanks sweetie gonna give a B complex a try this month and Royal Jelly to see what happens. Congrats to you.

Hi Wantabelly - what is b100 complex ?

Cheers hx

cant tell if af is due :???

got some back pain, but creamy white cm

my cycles are dodgy! gona wait it out a bit longer

Cycle Lengths
1st af was 42 days after mc
aug 39
sept 35
oct 37
nov 42 (cyst diagnosed)
dec 33