TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am seriously digging my chart... Less than a week til I'll know!

Welcome to the newbies, sorry as ever for your loss. Loren, try not to beat yourself up honey, how far along were you? xx

thank u tulip, i was only 6weeks which i'm glad about dnt no what ad av dun iv i was any further!!!!!xxxx

congratualtions wantababybump :) H&H preg huni xxxxx

Congratulations Dimbo!!!! Yay!! I'm so excited every time another one of us gets their BFP, its a beautiful thing. Deb I read somewhere that if you have blood-tinged ewcm it means you are very fertile, hope that helps ;). Dimbo that's so wierd I also noticed I had this wierd urge to lay on my stomach

Ooh that is weird. It's a very random symptom, if you can call it that. One I've never heard of before and only really noticed it because I always fall asleep on my right side. But not any more! :D

Congrats on the newest BFP's! Happy and healthy 9 months to you all!! X

Yay, congratulations to the newly-preggos! Wishing you a joyful 9 months xxx

The laying on your stomach is not a weird preggo symptom!!! :haha: I get it everytime I get up the duff, latley that seems to be alot! :rofl: I never sleep on my stomach unless Im pregnant or totally pissed and dont know what Im doing!:haha:

Congrats to Dimbo and wantababybump. So pleased the numbers are going back up now :)

Yeay to starsunshine! Fab news hunny! x x x x x

Oh and p.s - I sleep on my tummy every night so I wouldn't ever notice if that was a symptom for me. I've only been pregnant the one time and my early preggo symptoms was feeling really hungry and strange headaches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bumblebee1
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->