TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats to the new results, wishing you happy and healthy 9 months x x

How faint a line is classed as a bfp?

I did a test about an hour ago I am 10dpo havnt drank or used the loo for about 5 hours.

Got a line if I squint and tilt I can just see it. Going to test again tomorrow with FMU

OMG Lawa!! A line is a line is a line!!! And especially that early!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I keep lookig at it and looks like a evap I am presuming you get these with the frers.

I didn't think FRER's had evap lines...I always heard they were the best tests to take because of that?

Hmm it may be a bfp then but so faint can onl see it in certain lights lol

FRER dont typical have evaps I say test again tomorrow with FMU and see what happens FXXX for you.

How faint a line is classed as a bfp?

I did a test about an hour ago I am 10dpo havnt drank or used the loo for about 5 hours.

Got a line if I squint and tilt I can just see it. Going to test again tomorrow with FMU

My first FRER was very faint too!! There is a pic of it in the preg test gallery. If it looks pink I would say its your bfp!! The one I did the next day was much darker and was with night time wee!! Good luck and test again!!

Im going to destroy Frer now!

oh Well looks like not my day cant see anything now

Prehaps I was seeing things hun like I say it was so faint I had to rwist and turn the test ect.

Try again with FMU.....do you have another test??

Yeah I do will try again tomorrow will let you all no please cross your fingers for me :D

Have sore boobs and tugging pains at the mo

Yay -- we'll look forward to a clear BFP in the morning Lawa :happydance:

I think I got a bfp!!

It's faint but showed oh before he slipped off for work and he cud see it too!!

I will put it up later wen I got more sleep!! If I get more sleep!!! Omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->