TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I don't think Deb's is an evap either! lol x

Selina - so glad bleeding has stopped. How strange! PMA now lady!!! x

Lawa - congrats x x x x

Lol you guys!

I think it's an evap coz i'm on CD17 and i don't think i ov'd yet lol. My chart is weird and i only stopped bleeding 10 days ago. Mind you, i suppose stranger things have happened.

Might raid DH's wallet and get a digi - the last one of those i did was BFN in Jan.

Will let you know!

Deb - do it or I'll be coming up there and frogmarching you to Boots!

I'm only round the corner Tulip so i'll go! - I'll hunt her down waving CB digi's at her until she caves!!!! Ready Deb! lol x

LOL can you then come down here and bring me some PMA? Scared!!

Why sugar? Don't be scared! Lots of love and PMA! x x x x x

Think I'm making it all up LOL. BUT, boobs are a dead giveaway to preggo-ness :(

OH MY GOD!! I really really hope you are hun! xxxxxxxxxxx

Think I'm making it all up LOL. BUT, boobs are a dead giveaway to preggo-ness :(

Same here hun also have a few other symptoms I only ever get in preggo so I know I am but tests dont agree :lol: xxxx

Same here hun also have a few other symptoms I only ever get in preggo so I know I am but tests dont agree :lol: xxxx

Thank god it's not just me LOL. We're only 11dpo Dawny, plenty of time etc etc. Just so confused!

Thank god it's not just me LOL. We're only 11dpo Dawny, plenty of time etc etc. Just so confused!

LOL no defo not just you hun :haha: I know we are early hun we will get them :bfp:'s when they are ready to show xxxx

My last IC tomorrow morning.... then if temp is still high a nice bit of FRER shopping.

Well good luck to both of you! I have everything tightly crossed for you both x x x x

I had exactly the same thing something inside of me new.

Niggly pains in stomache achy boobs.

im soo bored . . . . waiting to test ........

Oh my god, i'm going into hiding!!! Can just picture it now - me running from a crazy lady shouting at me to pee on her sticks!!!

Tulip - i have high hopes for your tests tomorrow! FRER were BOGOF for single packs in Superdrug today when i went in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->