TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Cheers Deb! Don't hide, it's for your own good xxx

Ha ha at Deb!! I've got visions of bumping into you one day as we sheepishly loiter around the pregnancy test aisle in Asda!! Lol xxx

My last IC tomorrow morning.... then if temp is still high a nice bit of FRER shopping.

Oh my goodness Grasshopper, havnt I taught you anything??!! To be a well rounded poas addict you must have at least 3 frers in the house at all times, you start off with the ics/opks, work your way up to the frer's, then if they show a positive you rip out the holy grail of hpts, the cd digi!! Now you dont have to have cb digis in the house, this is not a must, its quite acceptable to run out in the middle of the night and purchase them though if the frers give up the goodies! Follow these simple steps and it will lead you to the path of enlightened poasing!! :rofl:

Hi all.

Unfortunately I lost my little beanie on Friday night :cry:

Devastated, but not giving up hope for a successful pregnancy.

Jo x

Aw no Josiejo, i was so rooting for you-being a fellow one tuber. So sorry hun x

:bfn: on cd34 . . . . and so we wait!!!!

will try again friday --- if i last til then , stupid wonky cycles

Hi All,

I'm new here, but we are trying to receiving after being told we had a MMC on the day before xmas eve last year. Had a D & C on the 7th January, so now just hoping that I'm pregnant again. Not sure when my AF is due, but I usually have a 29 day cycle (at least before the D & C). Guessing AF should probably be on thursday (5 weeks post op).

Good to know I'm not alone

Also how do you get the tickers at the bottom of your replies..???

Thanks

xx

Oh Josie I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

well girls looks like my bean wasn't sticky enough spotted blood all yesterday afternoon then stopped again last night then got up this morning and af has come with a vengence really heavy and really bad stomach cramps
not going to let it get me down any more i'm fed up of feeling so much pain !!!!
thanks to all you girls for your support xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->