TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi All,

I'm new here, but we are trying to receiving after being told we had a MMC on the day before xmas eve last year. Had a D & C on the 7th January, so now just hoping that I'm pregnant again. Not sure when my AF is due, but I usually have a 29 day cycle (at least before the D & C). Guessing AF should probably be on thursday (5 weeks post op).

Good to know I'm not alone

Also how do you get the tickers at the bottom of your replies..???

Thanks

xx

Sorry for your loss :( Hope you get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

Selina- so sorry hun :cry::hugs:

So sorry for your losses ladies!:hugs:

Hi Wantabelly - what is b100 complex ?

Cheers hx

Hb its you B vitamins, they are water soluable so your body uses what it needs and the rest comes out in your wee..... There's a really good thread on here somewhere I think its called vitamin b and luteal phase. I wish I could find it because its such a gOod read and very informational. Some women who spot before af or have short cycles have what's called a luteal phase defect. Vitamin b helps with that, it can extend your luteal phase. I'm going to see if I can't find that thread..........

Thanks for the info :thumbup: will start hunting some down! hx

Just becareful with the B6 hb1, though its still a water soluable vitamin, its the only one that doesnt get all peed out! You can get some really nasty side effects if you take too much of it, facial ticks, blurred vision, muscle spasms, all to do with your nervous system, some people dont even need to go over and it effects them, so if your going to go down that road I would start out on smaller doses and if it doesnt effect you build up to the max.

:hugs: Selina...

Welcome Chimpette. Sorry for your loss.

Hi BizyBee & Amos2009,

So sorry to hear your news Josie and Selina.. big hugs!

Congratulations on your news Amos, that's really put a smile on my face. Hopefully the rest of us will follow suit with a BFP soon.

I should receive my pregnancy tests that I ordered from Fertilityplan on ebay today, so I can test my little heart out.. LOL, keeping my fingers crossed.

xxx

thank you everyone, i'm surprisingly dealing with it quiet well just gonna keep positive and hope for a healthy little bean to come my way soon glad i have my two boys to focus on they make anything feel better and i love them so much don't know what i would do without them xxxxx

So sorry to you girls who have lost your little beans :hugs::hugs:

I am fed up, I had a few cycles which were around 30/31 days then I had a 35 day, then 38, last one was 44 and I am now on cd 31 with no ovulation yet, so it will be at least 46 day cycle, may be more. :growlmad:

:wave: to the new girls!
:hugs: to the girls with losses!
:happydance: to the new BFP's!

All updated!

P.S. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member