TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Selina! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Commiserations to the BFNs, fingers crossed the next month will be yours.

Fairy x

Better than expected! You? I'm actually sort of looking forward to some time without injections! LOL

Im going crazy cause this month i decided that i was going to lose 30lbs before i got preggo but at the sametime i dont want to stop ttc. i started taking weight loss pills so that i could speed up th process what should i do im so confused

Hi everyone....it's me again! Congrats on all the new BFP's since I was on last. I have a question about an ultrasound I had today. It was the first time I have ever had one when I was NOT pregnant!
It's day 16 of my cycle. I had 3 follies on each ovary. All between 3.5mm and 11.5. My endometrium lining was 4.4mm. I am hoping I have already ovulated and the follies are starting to shrink, but shouldn't my lining be thicker than that at this point in my cycle? And should the follies be that small this soon after ovulation? I usually am spot on day 15 for ovulation.
We are going to have some sort of "boost" medication when we start trying. Something stronger than Clomid...I have no idea what it could be. They are also going to start me on Lovenox and progesterone from ovulation. I guess I am rambling because I am starting to get nervous as this will be our last try at having our forever baby.

Most diet pills are bad for babies, Guey... I'd pass on TTC until you're off the pills!

They should have been able to tell you if you'd just ovulated, Amos. They would have seen a collapsed follicle and fluid around the ovary. I don't think it sounds like you ovulated yet!

Well, they were only doing the ultrasound to see if I had any cysts, not really looking for ovulation- but you know me- I want to know EVERYTHING!! So you think my lining is ok for this part of my cycle?
Guey- it's a hard choice isnt' it? This 6 month break that I took made me focus on my weight and it's worked. I have lost 34 pounds as of today. So I know I will be ready to start my baby journey again in September. I know my losses weren't due to my weight, but it can't hurt to lose some (for me!)

The lining is fine if you haven't ovulated yet. 3.5-11.5mm isn't really super close to ovulation. You shouldn't ovulate until AT LEAST 16mm. I'm not a good judge of lining, because mine is always ridiculous... always way ahead of "normal," but in a good way. I don't think 4.4 is bad right now. It does most of its growing after ovulation.

So do the follies just go away after O? Is that why you think I haven't ovulated maybe? I probably just need to shut up and not worry about it til September!! LOL I guess my luck will be that my cycle will now start to be all screwed up.

The others eventually recede.... but I've had a billion ultrasounds and it doesn't sound like post-O to me. I do think your lining would be a thicker if you'd already ovulated. And, I think they would have likely mentioned seeing fluid around your ovary if it had happened. Also, 11.5 sounds like a lead follicle... and the lead follicle should be the one that pops out the egg.

Thanks Doctor Sis!! Now I know I need to keep my hubby at bay for a few more days!!

i think im gonna take a break from ttc for 2 months and see how much weight i can lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->