TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Boo to the BFN, Emma! :hugs:

I'm fine... Just plodding along for a few more days! LOL

No real FB drama with me or anything... I just see it causes massive issues for people. Its great for some things... but its trouble sometimes!

You sure its her, CJ?!?!

Hey CJ, was gonna ask the same question as Megg!

Sorry you and babysimpson have had such a rough time on fb. I think some people are just spoiling for a fight whatever the medium. You gals sound like you've handled it well tho! Just ignore the nasty people!

Megg, are you surviving the wait ok? Any symptoms to analyse or are you studiously ignoring anything til you know for sure?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

Morning Girls,

CJ - Maybe the witch isn't going to turn up this time? Mine has shown up yet but I'm just plodding along and trying not to think about it.

Not baby related but my wee king charles is at the vets today getting the snip. He was so happy and jolly when I left him. I wonder will he feel the same when I pick him up lol I'm an evil mummy

Hi Fairy hunni! Nice to see you! xx

Its the witch all right. She gave a great performance of going straight to full flow yesterday and today the pains are killing me. Clomid at 9pm tonight. Here we go again. TBH though I cant be assed I just see me in the IVF clinic before long. I'll keep dtd when needed but I really am not gonna get my hopes up anymore. I give up!

Aw damn evil witch CJ!! Maybe just taking the clomid and going with the flow the rest of the month is the way fwd, you never know where the devil may care attitude can take you! I know this first month of clomid was really tough for you. Hopefully this one will be easier. Fingers adn toes crossed for you CJ!

Fairy x

CJ - You're not allowed to give up cos I won't let you lol.I need a TTC buddy and we're on about the same dates so don't give up on me yet. I gave up obsessing about it and even though recently I've been thinking that it will never happen I'm doing my best not to stress about it. All I've done is dtd every other day and just enjoy the non-witch days as best I can.

Hey CJ, was gonna ask the same question as Megg!

Sorry you and babysimpson have had such a rough time on fb. I think some people are just spoiling for a fight whatever the medium. You gals sound like you've handled it well tho! Just ignore the nasty people!

Megg, are you surviving the wait ok? Any symptoms to analyse or are you studiously ignoring anything til you know for sure?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

I'm okay, yeah. There's a very short list of "symptom spotting" stuff on the 1st post of my journal under "ICSI Cycle #3" and then "2ww Symptom Spotting"... Its easy to find, but there's not much to read.

Hi Fairy hunni! Nice to see you! xx

Its the witch all right. She gave a great performance of going straight to full flow yesterday and today the pains are killing me. Clomid at 9pm tonight. Here we go again. TBH though I cant be assed I just see me in the IVF clinic before long. I'll keep dtd when needed but I really am not gonna get my hopes up anymore. I give up!

I hope the devil may care attitude works to Fairy. Its the 1st time I've had feelings like this which is unusual for me. Maybe I need to give up to get what I want :shrug:

Baby thanks hunni! I will do my best not to give up. I love that you wont let me :haha: I think I will have the same approach this month. Just every other day. I wont have to obsess this month that much anyway as I have a really good clomid chart to compare against so all that hard work will be done.

Thanks girls! :hugs:

:hugs: all round needed I think

I keep getting pains that come and go in my belly but no idea what they are havent done a test for about 2 weeks now but dont think it could be that as not really done much in that time iykwim lol and dont think it will be af she has been awol since nov and loosing weight hasn't made her return. I have an infection in my lymph node atm so am on antibiotics have been since friday and it is very painful, basically I have a lump inside my body under my arm but I have to monitor it as they can occure from lumps in the boobs too but I hadn't noticed any lumps in my boobs until yesterday when I was in the shower but it could be just the infection trying to work its way out of my body the one in my boob is a teeny tiny one but under my arm is quite big like a golf ball size. I just dont know what to think of these twinge type pains in my belly and have lost a bit more weight now :) just want to either see af now or a decent result on a test that will be for keeps lol xxxx P.s ticker for weight loss is funny how it works I always weigh myself in stones but flick the back to pounds for the ticker so its weird how it reads I weiged 17st 5lb when I started these weight loss tablets now I weight 16st 2lb so I make that 1st 3lb weight loss but the ticker makes it 18.4lb? There are 14lb in a stone so its saying I have lost 1st 4.5lb? Happy either way with it have less than 2st to lose now :mrgreen: xxxx

I would be getting the additional lump checked hun. I had one and had a biopsy a few years back and it was just tissue so I doubt its much to worry about. Great news about the weight loss! Never mind the ticker, you know what you have physically lost. Over a 3rd of the way there :happydance:

Are you going to test? Do you need to be testing? I am not sure on your background so hence the question. x

I would be getting the additional lump checked hun. I had one and had a biopsy a few years back and it was just tissue so I doubt its much to worry about. Great news about the weight loss! Never mind the ticker, you know what you have physically lost. Over a 3rd of the way there :happydance:

Are you going to test? Do you need to be testing? I am not sure on your background so hence the question. x

Thanks hun :) I'm proud of my weight loss myself have noticed it in my clothing now have easily gone down a dress size or 2 :)

As for the testing I have no idea if I should be testing or weather I want to or not I havent had a visit from af since nov 2010 am on metformin and lost weight but still no sign of the old witch so I dont know what to do xxxx

CJ i'm really sorry the witch got you...but i agree with the other girls, you can't give up, you always seem so positive! Chin up girl...:hugs: xx

Dawn thats great news about your weight loss xx

Megg i hope the next 3 days go quickly for you! xx

CJ - I'm only a day behind you so we can drag each other through this month.

Dawn - Brilliant weight loss. I've lost 16lb in total so far but lately i've not been motivating myself enough. Still doing exercise etc but eating things I shouldn't so the weight loss isn't as high as it should be. Guess I've been worrying too much about things and turn to food for comfort.

Megg - Not long now til you find out how your triplets are progresssing. I have all the confidence in the world that this time is for keeps xx

How is everyone else doing today? I'm feeling crappy as the witch is here. once the cramps settle down then I'll be fine so hopefully they go by the end of today and I can move on to my new cycle.

I'm feeling very down this afternoon. I used an opk and although not positive, the test line was quite dark so I got a bit excited and went to buy an hpt. BFN using a tesco hpt at 12dpo. Not even a squinter of a line to deliberate over. I am gutted. I so wanted to be pregnant again before the due date of my angel (6th August). I have one last try at it if AF gets a move on. That's the pain about a 12dpo BFN, I now have 3 or 4 days to wait before I can move on with the next cycle. :(

I'm feeling a bit better now that I've had something to eat and the cramps are going away! Right I have to be more positive from now on. OH scolded me last night and said "how do you expect to get pregnant when you won't believe you can". He can be such a sweetie sometimes but knows when to tell me off.

Good Luck to you Megg! I've been counting down the days for you!!! :)

Negative... No joy here today! (No, I don't know what's next!)

awww meg im so so sorry i really didnt see that coming :(. sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx

I'm feeling very down this afternoon. I used an opk and although not positive, the test line was quite dark so I got a bit excited and went to buy an hpt. BFN using a tesco hpt at 12dpo. Not even a squinter of a line to deliberate over. I am gutted. I so wanted to be pregnant again before the due date of my angel (6th August). I have one last try at it if AF gets a move on. That's the pain about a 12dpo BFN, I now have 3 or 4 days to wait before I can move on with the next cycle. :(

hey hun, the opk's dont usually go dark until your a good few weeks into pregnancy, tbh i havent done one since finding out i was expecting, but ive heard that it doesnt go positive again until after your 5weeks, so i doubt it would show on them yet, dont give up hope, hopefully the bean is just hiding and your going to get a ++ on you 14dpo xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->