TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I had a negative blood test today at 12dpo, pretty much rules this month our for me right?????
:dust: to everyone else.

Not necessarily at 12dpo, bbhopes... Its less likely, but doesn't really rule you out completely!

Maybe AF is making her way back, Dawn!

Not necessarily at 12dpo, bbhopes... Its less likely, but doesn't really rule you out completely!

Maybe or maybe just maybe it could be something else I could be about 7/8dpo today so a little early for af no? As only had ewcm maximum 8 days ago and it was defo ewcm cos I got all excited as its the first time I have ever seen such a big amount of it :lol: sorry if tmi but we are all in same boat here and know nothing is tmi in ttc world :) xxxx

thanks Megg, I was completely doubtful after the test results, but it was just a yes or no test and no levels were checked, which I wish they had as I'd know for sure if they did. I did a test this morning, and it does appear to have something on it, so will keep hope in the next few days and we'll see. I'm doubtful but still have some small scrap of faith left.

Maybe or maybe just maybe it could be something else I could be about 7/8dpo today so a little early for af no? As only had ewcm maximum 8 days ago and it was defo ewcm cos I got all excited as its the first time I have ever seen such a big amount of it :lol: sorry if tmi but we are all in same boat here and know nothing is tmi in ttc world :) xxxx

Ooh! Didn't realize you might be 7/8dpo. I'm not keeping up as well as I used to! Could be quite exciting then! :) FX'd!

thanks Megg, I was completely doubtful after the test results, but it was just a yes or no test and no levels were checked, which I wish they had as I'd know for sure if they did. I did a test this morning, and it does appear to have something on it, so will keep hope in the next few days and we'll see. I'm doubtful but still have some small scrap of faith left.

Then, they were only checking for levels of 25 or higher. Definitely could have been too early for that! Liking the sound of "appear to have something on it"... FX'd for you too!

Sis- congrats on the 10 pounds! That is awesome! :happydance:

Ooh Dawny- fingers crossed for you hunny! And congrats on your weight loss as well :happydance:

Hopes- here's hoping that little something you might see, gets darker :hugs:

Deb- miss you! I am glad to see you haven't given up. Maybe we will get the chance to be bump buddies after all?

My TTC is coming up quicker than I imagined. I will be getting progesterone from ovulation, and some sort of "push" that they give to those doing IVF. Not to mention my blood thinner and other stuff that I have always taken. Roll on September!

I was about to say Dawn- that's kinda what you want if it's what we pray it is! :)

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Dawny!

Jenny - :hug: to you hun

I hate seeing that number go down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"