TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

thank you everyone I did have a scare last week with a light bleed after 3 early m/c I thought it was all over but digital preg test keeps rising every week and early scan on Wednesday fingers crossed x

Pleased to finally come and update you all. I hadn't come here as I found out we needed ICSI so there was no point in actually "TTC". But I'm pleased to say that our first ICSI worked and I'm currently 7 weeks. I haven't had a scan yet so I'm really nervous and worried as I know that the medication I'm taking would stop me from bleeding were I to have lost this baby too.

But it's good news for now. My BFP was on 11th July :) after my last loss in january 2010. good luck everyone!

Congrats Oven and Beady, I'm hoping for a sticky bean for you both:happydance:

Welcome :wave: and CONGRATS BEADY!!! Hoping for you to have a sticky bean this go! :dust:

Sorry ladies I need a moment to vent, but my brother and his gf had their baby last night and my mom text me. I didnt respond so she calls me this morning to tell me the "great" news I told her I didn't give a s*** because I was so pissed that I have been trying for so long and still nothing. I hate that they can't even take care of the one they have we are always paying for stiff for the like his cell, rent and other stuff. I know that was so selfish of me but omg!!! I'm so over all this.

Its almost always those who deserve it the least, guey! :hugs:

Great news, oven! What day did you get your BFP?

26 th of july but I can't believe thats it's only 1 1/2 week is going so slowly, I have a scan next week and im holding my breath until then. Im off work at the mom a bit scared about going back as it is mega stressful

Congrats Beady!!!!

Yay, so excited for the good news on this thread!

pink80, I see you have gotten a positive hpt a few days back, congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I'll get the date fixed, oven! That's great!

Oooh... Congrats, Pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->