TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks Ladies - it hasn't really sunk it yet, just trying to take it one day at a time xx

Congrats to all the new BFP's!! Fabulous news!

AFM taking a clomid break for a couple of months to give my body a rest. I have 4 more cycles of clomid left and want to be in tip top condition for best chances of success.

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Fantastic news. Wishing you all a happy, sticky and healthy 9 months!!

Fairy x

I had an ectopic pregnancy on 3/22/07, and just miscarriaged last week on 7/29/11... And now in hopes to conceive soon!

Congrats to the new BFP's :happydance:

:hugs:Mrs Garcia, I'm sorry for your losses and wish you a speedy and sticky bfp xx

Welcome MRS GARCIA :wave: I am truly sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope that you find some solice, support, information, and more sticky dust from this thread! :dust:

i have a ? for you ladies. can the meds for a uti that make you pee orange affect a preggo test?

Guey, only in that the white strip might look a bit orangey once the urine has travelled up, it shouldn't affect the lines in any way....

i dont even know if i should celebrate yet. i dont know if the med i taking affects a preggo test i have an appt at 230 for a pap i guess i have to wait till then... god i hate waiting

I don't think it could do that, guey! I'm saying an optimistic CONGRATS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->