TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So sorr y for your loss MrsMM. I hope your stay in TTCAL is short :hugs:

Ps I may need spot 208 :D getting/got a lot of signs I may be pregnant ones I have had before when I've been pregnant before crossed fingers I am and it sticks xxxx

Oh hoping for you girl....... got everything crossed!

AFM - Okay ladies I am ready to scream!!!!! I can not sleep well as I am too busy hurting, my lower back hurts constantly my hip feels like it is pooping in and out of place. I have a hard time sitting on my bed to fold clothes. I am usually a stomach sleeper but lately nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem and how are you dealing with it?

TTCstill, can you see an osteopath? It may be that with all the ligmanets softening things jsut aren't quite where they should be. Have you tried the old pillow between the legs thing in bed? I had quite a lot of back ache a few weeks ago and saw an osteo. She did some muscle work and i've been fine since.

Dawny...fingers crossed!

Mrs MM, sorry for your loss. Sticky babydust to you!

Tryforbaby2, i see you foudn out you have one of each flavour!! How lovely!!

AFM, well, think i'm in 3rd tri as of today. Bit of a recent complication...turns out i have gestational diabetes, which was a bit of a shock. Just tryin gto get my head around it all. Hopefully all will be ok.

Hope eeveryone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

The :witch: arrived the other day I did say cant wait to try again and hope this time it will work out xxxx

Sorry Dawny, must have missed that post! On the plus side, here's hoping your cycles are going to get more regular now! Or even better, here's hoping you don't need another cycle after this one!!! Babydust to you.

Fairy x

TTCstill, can you see an osteopath? It may be that with all the ligmanets softening things jsut aren't quite where they should be. Have you tried the old pillow between the legs thing in bed? I had quite a lot of back ache a few weeks ago and saw an osteo. She did some muscle work and i've been fine since.

Dawny...fingers crossed!

Mrs MM, sorry for your loss. Sticky babydust to you!

Tryforbaby2, i see you foudn out you have one of each flavour!! How lovely!!

AFM, well, think i'm in 3rd tri as of today. Bit of a recent complication...turns out i have gestational diabetes, which was a bit of a shock. Just tryin gto get my head around it all. Hopefully all will be ok.

Hope eeveryone else is doing ok.

Fairy x

Thank You Fairy! :hugs: I see hyou are on Team Pink?! You'll have a blast clothes shopping!

Sorry about the GD, hopefully the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and that baby is ok!

I have a funny feeling I may have been pregnant although it wasnt confirmed but sorry for tmi I have had a lot of clumps last few days excatly like my first mc so if I was it was early on I would have been less than 4wks gone xxxx

I just want my :witch: to arrive. she need to hurry. last month she arrive on cd28 so im hoping she does the same this month!!! OMG!!

Hi Ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is holding up now as we start another week on our "RACE".... :dust:

Not sure the first page reflects, but here are my stats... TTC 19 mos. :bfp: 6/14/11 M/C 7/19/11 :angel:

I really need to update the first page again... Sorry! I'll try to get to it before the end of the day!

I just realised that I haven't updated in here. Sadly my baby had no heartbeat at my last scan, I had an ERPC on Thursday 28th July :cry:

Updated the first page... Having to change it for you just makes me ill, Gaynor. I'm still so angry and sad about what you've been through. :cry:

SPARKLY, I am so sorry for your loss. I know that it is hard, but I hope that you remain optimistic, and join the race again. I was in your shoes just a week before you.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->