TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

GUE, CONGRATS!!!! :happydance: I knew this was it! Stick Sticky bean stick!!!

i took another digi this morning to make sure i wasnt dreaming and :bfp:!!! lol

Congrats girls really hope these beanies are ultra sticky :cloud9:

AFM - Look at my weight loss :yipee: xxxx

Go Dawny! That's nearly 2st and over halfway to your target!! Brilliant job Dawny!

I am sorry I have been MIA for so long ladies but I have spent a couple hours going back over everything and I am so sorry to all those who have suffered a loss.

Dawny - congrats on the weight loss you are doing great!

Miss Maternal - I am so happy to see you getting along so well!

Congrats to Selina and waiting 4 bfp , & GUE!!!!!!!

AFM- I am 26 weeks and I am absolutely miserable, I have been on light duty for two months. I have a partial previa and it is not moving so far, I am still struggling with sleep and the back pains are not letting up. I can now feel my hips spreading out and I am worried I may be having this little one early. She is definitely a mover..... she can kick the remote almost completely off my belly it is an awesome sight.

Ttcstill, sorry you are feeling horrid. Maybe the feeling of the hips moving out is actually a ligament problem? In some women the ligaments around the hips and pubic bone can soften a bit too much too early and create pain and the sensation that everything is about to fall out. Maybe go see a physio to have a look. As far as I'm awate it's not linked to premature labour. Pregnancy hormones don't help us deal with any of these things well either, which just makes it tougher. Hang in there!
Fairy x

Good Work DAWN!!!! :happydance:

TTC, I am sorry that you are having a rough time at this stage in your preg. Hang in there, you are over half the way there, hopefully it eases a little and you can breeze through the rest of the way. GL

AFM, I am 2DPO (not waiting on FF to say so) and I woke this morning feeling sick. What an enterance into TWW which is hard enough. I am hoping that we timed and did everything juuuust right to catch this little egg!!! :dust:

<---- 2DPO

OMG I'm having some pinky/brown discharge everytime I wee like I'm going to bleed again!! WTF the doctor didnt mention me possibly bleeding every few weeks if I lost weight!! I now weight 15st 10lbs and I did weigh 17st 5lb so another 5lb then I have lost 2st and will have another 1st to loose before gynocologist will help :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->