TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

what is a gs thread? I would like to read about this.

I vaguely heard a little about this on a private fb site I have with some of my ttc/mommy friends.

what is a gs thread? I would like to read about this.

I vaguely heard a little about this on a private fb site I have with some of my ttc/mommy friends.

Girly Sanctuary. It's a part of BnB that's private, and you have to request access to it. Go to BnB's homepage and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forum list. You'll "Usergroups & Private Forums"... One will say "Girly Sanctuary" and under "Last Post" there will be a [request access] link. Just click that and follow the short, simple instructions. You'll be in there in no time.

OMG I am shocked Meggy... who knew that Dawny was a fake? Why would you do that? Massive congrats chick on the novel! OOoo I know an author how exciting is that!

OMG I am shocked Meggy... who knew that Dawny was a fake? Why would you do that? Massive congrats chick on the novel! OOoo I know an author how exciting is that!

Thank you! :hugs:

Hi Ladies...

Stopping in quickly for a Hello! :wave:

I am still updating my journal but haven't been able to be back on BnB at my old full time capcity! Soon hopefully! Hope you are all well. Sending :hugs::dust: and :thumbup: to those that need it at this time. Miss you all!

I got access but I cannot find the thread. Oh well. I wanted to read how it unfolded. It semi-upsets me that people/someone could pretend to know what youre going through/went through.

Well on a happier note, Happy weekend to all of you wonderful ladies!

I got access but I cannot find the thread. Oh well. I wanted to read how it unfolded. It semi-upsets me that people/someone could pretend to know what youre going through/went through.

Well on a happier note, Happy weekend to all of you wonderful ladies!

I'll pm you

I will do a proper post a little later.... If possible, take a minute to read my journal below...

17DPO = :bfp:

Congratulations to you and the wife, Mrs MM! Sticky :dust: all the way xxx

Congrats MrsM! Great news!! :happydance: xx

Tulip I have to mention that the header of your TTC ticker is frickin' hilarious!!! :haha: xx

Congrats MrsM! Great news!! :happydance: xx

Tulip I have to mention that the header of your TTC ticker is frickin' hilarious!!! :haha: xx

:haha: Its a little nod to the fact that it has been SO unused since we conceived munchkin. There are going to be some seriously stale swimmers in there :rofl:

CONGRATS BUTTERFLY!! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 mos!

Congrats, ladies. :happydance:

No guarantees on front page updates... I'm sorry. Life has gotten hectic, but I'll do it if/when I find a spare minute! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->