TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Dawny... just dropped by to say sooo sorry hun xxx

:hi: Ladies... just dropping in to see how everyone is doing since I was last here Thursday.

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and Ihave my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Sooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

Dawny and Sparkly, I am very sorry for your losses. :growlmad:
:hugs:

Congratulations Pink :flower:

I haven't been around for a bit for some reason I lost the subscription but I wanted to send some :hugs: and some :dust:

Heya girls... Sorry I've not been on. I don't spend much time here anymore. Sending :hugs: though.

hi all, stopping by to say hello and drop off some baby dust :dust::dust:

I think it went completely flat when Dawn was outed :(

I just don't have the energy to really keep up anymore anyway. My life is so focused on other things right now. But, yeah... Nik's right... it didn't suck the life out of it.

I think it went completely flat when Dawn was outed :(

Did I miss something?

Uhm... yes... apparently. We're not entirely supposed to discuss bannings in other threads, but I think as long as it's just a quick "catch-up" it'll be okay. Basically, she lied about the losses and this isn't the first time she's done it. There was another site where she did the same thing twice under 2 different names. So... yeah. That's what you missed. Apologies if that was out of line to post, but I figured it was only fair for anyone who knew her in here to know.

I missed this too.... What the hell is wrong with some people?? :growlmad:

I don't know. It wasn't good. There's a GS thread about it somewhere, which is obviously now locked. But you can read how it all unfolded if you like.

Wow. Why would someone do that? Sad really. Thx for informing us Megg! How r things with you?

Just wanting to drop off some extra :dust: for you amazing TTCALers xxxxxx

Wow. Why would someone do that? Sad really. Thx for informing us Megg! How r things with you?

Things are going great with me, actually. The book is doing fairly well (considering I'm a nobody), and I'm just enjoying each day as it comes. No complaints! :)

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->