TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

CONGRATS to you as well MISSMATERNAL! Wishing you the happiest & healthiest 9 mos!

Hi MEGG!! :wave: So far so good. I have waves of nausea, and the fatigue is really taking a toll on me and my every day actions, but I am hanging in and happy to be feeling like something is still going on in there. I have lost soooo much weight however, so unlike me, DW is always saying wow, who knew, just get pregnant to lose the weight.... :haha: I have my 2nd scan on the 23rd and I'm trying to not be too anxious. So far so good... we are crossing off milestones every day we wake up, this next scan will be one of the last milestones aside from making it into the 2nd Trimester!!!!!!!! FXD!

How are you doing? I am soooo excited that you have been published, what an awesome acomplishment! I am thankful you posted the novel link, you are just Awesome!

Hi MEGG!! :wave: So far so good. I have waves of nausea, and the fatigue is really taking a toll on me and my every day actions, but I am hanging in and happy to be feeling like something is still going on in there. I have lost soooo much weight however, so unlike me, DW is always saying wow, who knew, just get pregnant to lose the weight.... :haha: I have my 2nd scan on the 23rd and I'm trying to not be too anxious. So far so good... we are crossing off milestones every day we wake up, this next scan will be one of the last milestones aside from making it into the 2nd Trimester!!!!!!!! FXD!

How are you doing? I am soooo excited that you have been published, what an awesome acomplishment! I am thankful you posted the novel link, you are just Awesome!

Aww... I'm glad you're well!!! Do keep me updated! :hugs:

I'm great. Thanks, darling! I'm editing novel #2 and getting ready to write #3 and #4. I intend to put out 2 a year for as long as humanly possible. It gives me a rather satisfying feeling of accomplishment! :thumbup: I can't complain at all!

Thanks meg and mrsm but unfortunately mine was another angel....thankfully an early loss, but a loss nonetheless.... :-( xx

Don't know how many of my friends are still current on this thread. But to those of you who might remember me...HI!!! I thought I'd drop in for a progress report. June is now 18 months and wife is 60 months along with a baby boy.:D Hope all of you have gotten your wishes, I will have to back read to find out. To all those still struggling hang in there :)

Awww she makes a lovely Dorothy! Congratulations on baby no 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->