TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Don't know how many of my friends are still current on this thread. But to those of you who might remember me...HI!!! I thought I'd drop in for a progress report. June is now 18 months and wife is 60 months along with a baby boy.:D Hope all of you have gotten your wishes, I will have to back read to find out. To all those still struggling hang in there :)

I'm still here (intermittently). 60 months, eh? :haha: No, seriously... CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

Personally, I've moved on to other things, but my life is incredibly fulfilled. So, don't cry for me, Argentina! :winkwink:

I love this photo!!! <3

Congrats Chavelle!

DAZEY!!! :hugs: YOUR TICKER!!! :wohoo:

Congratulations Chev... I agree with Megg... 60 months?? Really? LOL

Your Daughter is gorgeous!

DAZED! WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!

Lovely update chevelle :)

I'm another one still hanging in here, holding fast to hope.

I have an embryo transfer in 3 weeks time to look forward to, I am v nervous, but hoping for the best. 2 grade 1 hatching blasts....fingers crossed :D

60 months :dohh: 6 months that is! Bunch of comidians in here :haha:
Thanks ladies. Congrats DAZED AND PADI!!!!!! I'm thinking beautiful screaming babies for sure!!! Ni e to see the familiar faces on here :) So megg your an author now? wow....father hood is...alot of work, but of course the best thing ever. We will probably be done with one of each, unless we decide to adopt further down the road or something. So lucky in that respect. He was unplanned:shrug:, and we had just moved out of state, so you couldn't IMAGINE how difficult it was to get wifey on Lovenox ASAP. No doctors would prescribe it, and it cant be done over state lines. UGH!!!! I took her to the ER and DEMANDED it. The ER doctors wife was also factor V and had the other clotting gene mutation. WHAT LUCK (if you could call it that) So he without any harassment, signed the prescription. ( keep in mind before our successful preggo, we had 3 losses before 7 weeks) bad news was i was 3 weeks away from insurance at my new job. One week of lovenox without insurance you ask? $500 :dohh: Thats a frigging crime IMHO. we got through it (barley) and got the insurance the next month. Oy....I wasnt pleasant to deal with, but if you think a mama bear can be protective. Daddy bear would have brooken in to a pharmacy if I would of had too. I WILL GET MY LOVENOX hahaha.

Wow Dazed congratulations! And Chevelle, one of each how exciting! June makes a wonderful little Dorothy :cloud9:

Oh dang forgot....sparkly Ill put in a good word to santa for you when we mail my daughters santa letter :D

DAZEY!!! :hugs: YOUR TICKER!!! :wohoo:

And it has only taken me about 3yrs to be able put one up!

All the more reason I'm so fucking excited to see it! <3

Aww, thanks hun :cry: Just gotta pray this is a sticky one.

Wishing and hoping right along with you, darling! Sending sticky vibes! :hugs:

Congratulations Chev... I agree with Megg... 60 months?? Really? LOL

Your Daughter is gorgeous!

DAZED! WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!

LOOK AT YOUR TICKER TOO! :hugs:

Lovely update chevelle :)

I'm another one still hanging in here, holding fast to hope.

I have an embryo transfer in 3 weeks time to look forward to, I am v nervous, but hoping for the best. 2 grade 1 hatching blasts....fingers crossed :D

Everything crossed, love! <3

60 months :dohh: 6 months that is! Bunch of comidians in here :haha:
Thanks ladies. Congrats DAZED AND PADI!!!!!! I'm thinking beautiful screaming babies for sure!!! Ni e to see the familiar faces on here :) So megg your an author now? wow....father hood is...alot of work, but of course the best thing ever. We will probably be done with one of each, unless we decide to adopt further down the road or something. So lucky in that respect. He was unplanned:shrug:, and we had just moved out of state, so you couldn't IMAGINE how difficult it was to get wifey on Lovenox ASAP. No doctors would prescribe it, and it cant be done over state lines. UGH!!!! I took her to the ER and DEMANDED it. The ER doctors wife was also factor V and had the other clotting gene mutation. WHAT LUCK (if you could call it that) So he without any harassment, signed the prescription. ( keep in mind before our successful preggo, we had 3 losses before 7 weeks) bad news was i was 3 weeks away from insurance at my new job. One week of lovenox without insurance you ask? $500 :dohh: Thats a frigging crime IMHO. we got through it (barley) and got the insurance the next month. Oy....I wasnt pleasant to deal with, but if you think a mama bear can be protective. Daddy bear would have brooken in to a pharmacy if I would of had too. I WILL GET MY LOVENOX hahaha.

I am, yeah! :) Very happy with my new path!

Sounds like a mess, but I'm glad you guys worked it all out. Major congrats! :thumbup:

congrats dazed and chevelle!! :happydance:
best of luck sparky <3
we are also pregnant again! :) due the 4th of july but we are high risk so taking every day as it comes! :)
:dust: to all who are still waiting and massive hugs to everyone! :hugs: i miss coming in here and talking to everyone xxx

I remember you Chevelle! Congrats on number 2! Your daughter is beautiful.

Wow congrats dazed and mara! Mrsm can't believe you are 14 weeks already?!

Xx

MISSMATERNAL, I know! We are just taking it one day at a time, but every time we turn around, it is another week under our belt and we are moving past some painful milestones. Our excitement increases with each week that passes! How are you feeling Hun?

Hahha Chev... you gotta admit you missed our humour! Hahhaa

Yes Megg is now a high powered author no less...no stopping her now!

Mara massive congrats to you too!

MrsMM I feel the same way... each week each scan each test... just another hurdle to get over... we will get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->