TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm back but I think I am on here further up.

Just had my 3rd m/c and hoping to get another BFP soon. Can you put me on the list again?

Cheers

Some pretty good stats there.

Sorry to hear you've had another loss, darling! :hugs: I'll be honest... I'm not really updating the list anymore. I kind of lost track a few months back, and it would be so tedious to try and fix it now. I'm sorry. I still care deeply about you girls, but I just don't spend enough time on BnB to keep up with the list like I used to. I hope you can all forgive me!

Just had my 3rd m/c and hoping to get another BFP soon. Can you put me on the list again?

Cheers

Sorry to hear you've had another loss, darling! :hugs: I'll be honest... I'm not really updating the list anymore. I kind of lost track a few months back, and it would be so tedious to try and fix it now. I'm sorry. I still care deeply about you girls, but I just don't spend enough time on BnB to keep up with the list like I used to. I hope you can all forgive me!

I think we're all here for the nice company and support. It's amazing how long you kept this thread going Megg - we are all grateful :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you are back TTC too, Goddess. Looking forward to hearing some good news off you soon.

Cheers

No problem. It would be quite a big list to keep track of for sure. Thanks.

I agree, i think Meg did a fab job keeping on top of this thread while it was properly up and running! xx

Thanks, ladies! :hugs: As long as you remember how much I adore you all!!! <3

Hello All

Just a quick update on me after my FET on Monday, I found out a couple of days ago that I'm pregnant :wohoo:

:bfp:

I'm hoping for the best, but it is difficult to be too positive as I'm sure that you all know....one day at a time and all that!

CONGRATS SPARKLY! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

I agree MEGG, it was running very nicely when in earlier times, no worry, we all understand and adore you and your work!

Great news Sparkly!!! Fingers crossed for a successful, happy and healthy 9 months. Stay positive.

XX

Happy new year, ladies!

How are we all doing??

I got a yukky BFN in december and kinda think we haven't cracked the nut this month either (i do not get OPKs at all). To add insult to injury DH will be away over my fertile period next month (he'll be away at least 2 weeks...).

So, c'mon ladies - tell me some positive stories!!??

lots of love,

m

Happy new year blondee!

Sorry to hear of your recent bfn, I hope you're not out this month like you think! Sucks that hubby will be away for your next fertile period :-( I don't get OPKs either, lol!

I have some positive news if you want to hear it! I got my BFP on 15th dec... Pregnancy number 6 for me, but I only have 1 living child. So I am 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow and sooo nervous! I really don't want a fifth mc :-(

Hope everyone else is well and enjoyed Xmas and new year!

Mrsm how are you?? Xx

happy new years girls!
blondee sorry about your recent BFN, hopefully the new year will bring new surprises!
missmaternal, best of luck with this pregnancy. i pray this baby becomes your little rainbow baby and a little brother or sister for your daughter! congratulations!

Congrats MissM and good luck honey. I understand your fears, I am now on pregnancy number 5 with 1 DS...I dread yet another loss :hugs:

Sorry about the BFN, blondee! :hugs:

Congrats to our newest BFP's! <3

Thanks mara... I hope you are feeling well in your pregnancy! Xx

Thanks sparkly, I know it's a horrible feeling isn't it... I can't even get excited really, not yet! Praying for a sticky bean for you xx

BLONDEE, sorry about your recent BFN and impending situation with DH being away, hang in there though, cause anything is possible!!!:dust:

MISSM I'm doing pretty good, our Lil Girl is very active in there, so I have settling kicks and punches pretty regular now... I totally know where you are at in thought and in hopes, what I can tell you is this, I am on my 4th Pregnancy with 1 DD, THIS IS going to be your Forever Rainbow Baby! I have that faith, as I just struggled through over 12 weeks of worry as well. At almost 22 weeks Saturday I know of miracles after saddness.:flower:

YAY MissM! Great news! I know it is scary .... hopefully your fears will be unfounded and this one will be your next rainbow!

Sparkly, Mara and MrsMM hope you are all doing well! Love the scan piccy Mara!

Meggy! How are you doing? Any more works in progress? x

PADBRAT YOU ARE ALMOST 24 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh that is so awesome!!!! I had no idea! Mind you I have been on hiatus for ages lol

YAY MissM! Great news! I know it is scary .... hopefully your fears will be unfounded and this one will be your next rainbow!

Sparkly, Mara and MrsMM hope you are all doing well! Love the scan piccy Mara!

Meggy! How are you doing? Any more works in progress? x

Just editing. Doing a re-write of all the prose in COWM, so it's a lengthy process. *sigh* It'll be worth it, though. xxx

How're you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->