TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

V!!! OMG so good to see you again! Cannot believe your baby is a toddler now! Where has time gone?

Meggy it will all be worth it when you top the best sellers list! I am doing fine... had a rough ride with the thyroid a few months ago, but that is sorted now ... just need this cold to go away now! LOL

Haha I know!!! She's enormous! Now working on a baby bro/sis for her!

BLONDEE, sorry about your recent BFN and impending situation with DH being away, hang in there though, cause anything is possible!!!:dust:

MISSM I'm doing pretty good, our Lil Girl is very active in there, so I have settling kicks and punches pretty regular now... I totally know where you are at in thought and in hopes, what I can tell you is this, I am on my 4th Pregnancy with 1 DD, THIS IS going to be your Forever Rainbow Baby! I have that faith, as I just struggled through over 12 weeks of worry as well. At almost 22 weeks Saturday I know of miracles after saddness.:flower:

That's fantastic mrsmm, I'm so glad you're doing well, and yay another girlie! Ahh I do miss the kicks and punches! Can't wait to feel that again! Yes you have definitely had more than your fair share of heartache.. I'm so pleased for you that everything is going so well, and 22 weeks already wow! Xx

YAY MissM! Great news! I know it is scary .... hopefully your fears will be unfounded and this one will be your next rainbow!

Sparkly, Mara and MrsMM hope you are all doing well! Love the scan piccy Mara!

Meggy! How are you doing? Any more works in progress? x

Thanks pad! How are you?! I really need to catch up with your journal!!! Xx

V good luck with baby making no 2!!

MissM hoping and hoping that you feel the kicks and punches with this one... one step at a time ... one hurdle at a time x

V good luck with baby making no 2!!

MissM hoping and hoping that you feel the kicks and punches with this one... one step at a time ... one hurdle at a time x

Thanks Pad, booking appt with the midwife tomorrow, one milestone out of the way :thumbup:

Eeeek baby boy is viable!!!!!!! xx

Congrats MissM!! Yes, one day at a time is the only way to go. How are you feeling?

Pad - 24 weeks!! Yay! Wonderful milestone.

So, i got ANOTHER BFN but my period came super quick....which although annoying does mean that i should be fertile just before DH leaves for the UK for 2 weeks! Hurrah!

So, where do you all stand on how often to DTD over your fertile period?? Every day for like a week? Every other day then every day over the ovulation??

I hope you are all well and that all you pregnant lovelies are blooming.

m X

we do it every second day building up to O time and then when i get positive OPK's we do it for like 3-4 days in a row and then continue every 2nd day. we like to be safe haha
good luck sweet i know it sucks when AF shows up!

Pad, wow your pregnancy has gone super fast! :)
MissM good luck at your appointment :)

we are plotting along...im visiting the doctors every 3 weeks and have had 3 ultrasounds already to make sure all is fine :) we find out the sex on valentines day :happydance:

Congrats MissM!! Yes, one day at a time is the only way to go. How are you feeling?

Pad - 24 weeks!! Yay! Wonderful milestone.

So, i got ANOTHER BFN but my period came super quick....which although annoying does mean that i should be fertile just before DH leaves for the UK for 2 weeks! Hurrah!

So, where do you all stand on how often to DTD over your fertile period?? Every day for like a week? Every other day then every day over the ovulation??

I hope you are all well and that all you pregnant lovelies are blooming.

m X

Sorry for your BFN blondee, but it's good news that you will be fertile before your DH goes away! What part of the UK is he coming to?

With regards to DTD over the fertile period, we don't track OV or anything so it's just a case of making sure we do it at least twice around the time i think i will be OVing. With this pregnancy, we only actually DTD once that whole cycle...and still got pregnant lol!

Good luck! x

we do it every second day building up to O time and then when i get positive OPK's we do it for like 3-4 days in a row and then continue every 2nd day. we like to be safe haha
good luck sweet i know it sucks when AF shows up!

Pad, wow your pregnancy has gone super fast! :)
MissM good luck at your appointment :)

we are plotting along...im visiting the doctors every 3 weeks and have had 3 ultrasounds already to make sure all is fine :) we find out the sex on valentines day :happydance:

Thanks Mara, appointment went fine, just all the paperwork, blood test etc! Just got to wait for my scan date to come through now!

I'm glad that you are being monitored closely, i'm sooo jealous of all your ultrasounds though!! Wow valentines day will be extra special for you and OH this year! Make sure you let us know! xx

paperwork sucks with the first appointment, i saw a midwife and OB and i was there over an hour! but it has to be done! yeah loads of ultrasounds and monitoring my blood sugars since im on insulin and my blood pressure. but so far so good! it will be a great valentines day, it will be our 6th valentines day together as well :) i will let you all know what we are having :)

Oooh Mara - how exciting?! I'm so glad you're getting lots of TLC, it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Thank you all for your tips on baby making. It's sooo daft of me - we've never had trouble getting pregnant before (the very sweet consultant pointed out that i have been pretty much pregnant or recovering from a pregnancy for 4 years!). I think i am putting too much pressure on this time round. I guess it's starting to feel like the last chance salloon.

I have no OPKs left and have checked most of the local pharmacies (luckily they are chains and they looked at other stores stock) and there are no more test sticks to be had on this island!! Grrrr. Have one more tiny pharmacy to check but i do not hold any hopes for them. I've not used them to get pregnant before so i guess i should just forget them and go at it like rabbits (to paraphrase Mara!!!).

Hubby will be in the south of England - London and near Gatwick.

Take care, ladies.

Mich x

It has been a really long time since I poked my head around in here ! I need your guys help with these tests lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...rd-test-result-need-eyes-thoughts-please.html

Here so you dont have to go to the thread
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0271_zpseb9e5081.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0270_zpsbcce9a75.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0266_zps9dffb5d4.jpg

All other tests so far have been negative but not as sensitive as the new choice. I am gonna pick some more up today and test today and tom morning

Sorry honey the link wasn't showing up in mobile view, nor were the pics! Am on the lappy now - congratulations and sticky sticky vibes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->