TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks ladies ! Took another a few hours ago but negative and not pee held for more then 2 hours hehe . I am going to take another first thing in the morning since it should double by then I will let you all know the results . We weren't even really trying so I was shocked since I never had a line like this on the dollar store tests hehe

Thanks mara ! Im gonna start trying again this is gonna be my first cycle actually trying in a long time :happydance: I am excited to start this over again really

RUSKIE so sorry to hear that... GL starting to TTC again!:dust:

Just an update for you ladies its a double ovulation month for me so I need lots of prayers :happydance: I already ovulated from the left side and got another positive opk today with ovulation pains on the right side so I am hoping this will be a super lucky month :wacko:

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Ruskie! Sending you lots of luck!! xx

Eeek Mara congrats on Team Pink again!! xx

Good Luck Ruskie.

I had my gender scan and I am team DOUBLE PINK :yipee:

Big massive congratulations sparkly!!!!! Xxx
Big massive congratulations to maratobe on team pink baby number 2!!!! Xxx
I haven't been on here for a while a d into this thread and I can honestly say i am so overjoyed too see a lot of ladies who wer trying wen I was last here pregnant I'm over the moon for u all!! And too the ladies with loss's or no BFP yet I'm so sorry and gallons and gallons of baby dust sent your way xxxxxx

Nothing new really for me just some minor cramping and negative tests so far . Today I am 8 dpo from my first egg release and 6 from the second one

Well i got a faint positive this morning ladies ! I woke up with extreme nausea and decided to test. I called my doc to see about some betas and some progesterone :happydance: The test looks almost identical to last months test but this time its showing up at 10dpo :happydance: I will let you guys know what the beta says and i will take a frer tommorow

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0279_zpse08276fc.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/test/SAM_0278_zpsddadad9c.jpg

THATS NOT FAINT!!!!!!!!!! Thats a blaring +!!!!

That second line needs a klaxon, or at least a flashing neon sign!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

STICK little one, STICK! xxx

Thanks ladies ! Still waiting on word form the doc . I picked up a pack of frers and some digis :thumbup: , Will be taking the frer with fmu tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->