TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know i too was lucky enough to hear a lovely heartbeat yesterday at my scan! Am 6w4d! :happydance:

They spotted a small collection of blood but it is in a 'good spot' apparently which means i will bleed imminently but it should be harmless. Oh joy, a new stress and those magic frikkin words 'just relax'..... :dohh:

Stick bean, stick! Listen to your mum!!!

I can't believe we are up to 27 BFPs, we are rocking!!!

PAL is a lovely but quite quiet section (much better for us than 1st tri where it's all a bit hectic) but i still miss you gals so am over here all the time to see how you are all getting on. Do me a favour and get your BFPs this month so we can all play in the PAL section together. That ok? :winkwink:

:dust:

Lots of love,

Michelle

"Keep Holding On"

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Awwww :hugs: I am crying. That is beautiful.

i love that song :) was my wedding dance , and also fits in with whats going on atm, and when hubby goes on tour too,,,

Yeay Nicky and Blondee on your scans! Wonderful news!

And Kimmy - congrats!!! woo hoo x x x x

Woohoo for fabby scans ladies!:hugs: I just getting excited that I will be able to pee on hpts again in 9 days!:rofl:

Whoop whoop faint lines starting on my OPK's - come on body, don't let me down this month!

Great news on the scan Nicky and Michelle (the "Blondee" Michelle)! LOL

Cracking up at peeing on HPTs in 9 days, Michelle... WannaB Michelle! Oy!

Woohoo Deb! C'mon Deb's body! Do your thing! There, I had a talk with it! :winkwink:

hi girls, congrats on the fab scans. I'll be waiting a while to test since my cycles can vary in lenght from 3 to 6 weeks. DH is home in a few day. Yippy cant wait its been kinda quite after 7pm in this house. i dont like talking to myself that much.

i also wanna shoot ff cause its pu my O date onn cd 18 i think. DH wasn't aroundd then so hope is fading fast for me.:growlmad::nope:

Why are those 2 temps discarded? If you didn't discard them, would it move O to CD15? Cause that might be more accurate!

Hi girls I had a scan today ..nope not the kind I want.. A vag and regular one.. They wanted to see if I had cysts on my ovaries cause I have been in pain.. guess what nothing.. still no O by temping but had all the signs on March 8. I got to hear the blood flow in my ovaries ..ugh :cry: Still in pain and no answers ..

ANyways :dust: to all

An ultrasound should have been able to verify if you'd O'd recently. You should have either had or not had growing follicles. If you had recently, they would have seen the burst follicle and fluid around the ovary. Sorry you didn't get answers, hun! :hugs:

I had a trans vaginal on cd8 and she could count all my follicles, they get a pretty clear piccy with those things. Sorry you didnt get any answers, where to next, did they say?

shaerichelle - hope that you find some answer soon honey:hugs:

megg- ff automatically discared those temps cause i was sick on tuesday night vomiting and had a bit of a fever.

oh well i'll just have to wait to see. FF says i should test on the 31st so i think i'll test close to that date instead of on the 23, now thats annoying my tww is more like a tww(three week wait) :wacko: talk about drag on.

Yeah, it says I should test on the 25th... and after yesterday, I'm just going to listen. I'm frustrated with it all! lol

I haven't been on for a while as I've been feeling pretty disheartened about all things ttc. This monthwas my first with my new best friend the cbfm. I think I've just got my bfp!!!!!!! I'm sobbing as I type this as the journey has been so tough to get here but I think we've done it again! Pleeeeease God let this be our 3rd time lucky.

I seriously don't know what to do or who to tell. I am absolutely in shock! I've just posted a test pic in my journal for any of my friends who want to see.

xxx

https://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp359/hollief_june/stickydust.gif

congrats - you just gave me the ray of hope i needed today! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back