TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I went through and checked up on our BFP's! Seems we've lost 2! :cry:

:hugs: ROSSLOUN and Lawa! :hugs:

I've also put gestations next to the preggos! I only did the ones that I could find the gestation for though. So, if you want yours up there and its not, just let me know where you are today. I will try to update that weekly so we can see that YES! Success after a loss IS possible!

Congrats Lolly! :happydance: Brilliant news.

Am so sorry to hear we have had a few losses. Big hugs, Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Skipping ahead a bit - how exciting is it going to be when we've actually got a TTCAL living, breathing baby! A few in the running on the first page - we have about 6 months to wait for that milestone though!

So sorry to hear about the new losses :cry:.

xxx

Ooh... A living, breathing TTCAL baby would be fab! I'll be happy when we all have BFP's up and it'll be 'TTC After A Loss Race for the BABY!' :rofl:

A baby after a loss DEFO does happen, my little angel proves that. We lost our first baby, then we had our daughter Ella, then we lost again - hoping next time we get a successful pregnancy again :)

It does happen ladies, a loss is sooo hard but never ever give up hope, my dreams came true and all of yours will too :hugs:

I was hoping to wait until next period before TTC after our recent loss but we couldnt help it... :sex: :rofl: not officially TTC yet so wont be disappointed if AF arrives :lol:

x

I love the inspiration, Katie! Thanks! :hugs: Hopefully AF doesn't show for you! :winkwink:

Katie is right, I had Honey (born sleeping) on the 16th May 2007 her little sister was born 361 days later on the 12th May 2008, I have had 5 miscarriages since then but have to believe it will happen again for me, and for all of you too. We WILL all get our BFP's, go through our PAL's together, then be congratulating each other on our arrival's, support each other through all the way through and on to their first birthday's. We will get there girls. :hugs::hugs:

We definitely will, Tasha! :hugs:

C'mon, girls! We need 8 more BFP's between today and Monday! MORE BFP's!

I meant 6! We need 6 more! :)

Loving the sound of 16/17dpo Tasha!!! What's your usual LP length? When are you testing, hun? :dust:

It is usually 14 days, never had any other length. I will test on Monday, simply cos tomorrow is three years since my waters broke with Honey at 28+6 (born 8 weeks later) so think Monday is a 'better' day.

Six isn't too many, two today, two tomorrow and two Monday, come on girls.

Good luck tasha I hope you get your possitive

Sounds positive, Tasha! I think waiting till Monday sounds good! :hugs: and :dust: to you!

Tasha I will test with you if you like babes im 17dpo today 18dpo tomorrow xxxx

Omg Dawny what are you trying to do to me???!!! I thought I had converted most of you lot into poas whores already! Looks like I have some more work to do!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->