TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am sorry you also lost your bean....but you have a fantastic attitude and I know we will be getting our new sticky beans (in the right place) as my journal says soon. :hugs:

I am sorry you also lost your bean....but you have a fantastic attitude and I know we will be getting our new sticky beans (in the right place) as my journal says soon. :hugs:

and I'm so sorry about your lost little bean. We seem to be following the same path you and me don't we? Hopefully we can be Bump Buddies very soon xx

Glad to see you back, Josie! Really sorry about your news! I'm banking on a good, sticky BFP from you really soon... You too 2016... IN THE RIGHT PLACE! :hugs:

:hugs: to all the girls whose beans weren't quite sticky enough:cry: and :happydance: for all the new BFP's!

I think I am officially going crazy today! I am only 5dpo and got my tests this morning....soooo...I thought...hmmm...better just test one out to make sure I know how they work!!! WTH!! As if the hundreds of tests over the last 2.5 years haven't been practice enough!:dohh:

My self reasoning was that it is the cassette type and I've never used them before!:blush::dohh::haha:

Arrrrghhhh!!! Oh AND I even held it up to the light to see if there was anything on it!!! I am officially going to be carted off to the looney bin!:haha:

At least you DIDN'T see anything on YOUR 5dpo test! Imagine if you had! And it came up at 30 seconds! Then its either a bum test or you're a medical miracle! AWESOME! lol

Mummy you were just checking for the evapiness, totally legal, thats how I see it anyway!:rofl:

Hey girls,

Sorry for your loss Josie. :hugs::hugs:

Congrats to the girls with the BFP's :happydance:

So today af is due, and no sign, I usually have this heavy sort of feeling in my uterus but don't now. I feel a bit sick and need to pee more, I imagine both are in my head. I am too scared to test, I am not in a very good place after my fifth miscarriage (6th loss) and receiving a report on Honey dying, scared that I will get a bfp then have another loss and I on't know if I can handle another loss. Might just wait and see if any baby pops out in 8 months :haha::haha:

Loving all the BFP's but need more :kiss:

Tasha big :hugs: hunni. I know how scared you must be, but just think of it this way...if you test and get a BFP, then you can get that prenatal care that you need so much sooner!:hugs:
Insist on a barrage of tests/scans etc to help you relax a bit? GL hunni!:hugs:

Megg..haha...me thinks it is YOU who is the medical miracle hunni!!! LOL!!!
I'm just jealous I didn't get a wierd shadowy line in 30 seconds!!! LOL!!!:haha:

WannaB...Yes thats right...I am totally checking for evapiness!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL!:haha:

Guess what ladies...? I did ANOTHER one this morning!!!:dohh: Beautiful evap on that one!!:haha:
Oh I love you guys...I can POAS at 5/6dpo and still feel completely normal about it!!! I can just imagine what my DH would say!:haha: Must light the logburner now so I can destroy incriminating material asap!!!:haha:

Lol you ladies are sooooo funny! hehe just out of curiousity when is an ok time to POAS?! how many dpo?! lol xxx

hi girls, i know the feeling of just peeing on a stick cause they are new. I got my new OPKs from oricale fertility today and hed to pee on one just because i needed to see if they worked. They did negative of course, and i got a little disapointed :dohh: i know it stupid especcially since i thinks i o'ed like 7 days ago:dohh:

Congrates to all the BFP's and sorry for those who have had a loss reciently.

Megg if there's still room i'll be grabbing a hold of your coat tails too thanks.:haha:

morning all! Has/does anyone use softcups? They seem to have a good success rate and the theory behind it is understandable... I dont know whether to order one for when i can TTC again! xxx

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/4439977307_95a6aed731.jpg

MEGG!!! I think I can see something- are my eyes deceiving me? Invert it...or close up?

KatienSam- I use softcups-there is a thread you can search for and get the ladies to help with questions. I have had two pregnancies since Dec since using them- first MC and just got my second bfp last week. Happy to help out so PM me if you want :)

Ask and ye shall receive!

Close-up
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/4440800846_403244909b.jpg

Close-up Inverted
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4001/4440024331_fca9d783eb.jpg

Megg, hon I dont see anything. Did you take this after it dried? I took my tests like this apart:wacko: and found the line:rofl:

Alright, I have decided I will take one for the team today hehe
I have 3 HPTs just DYING to be peed upon, so I am not drinking or peeing until 1:30p and then testing. It's quite possibly too early at 10DPO, but I do have some encouraging signs, mainly that my CP this month is way higher still than last month, which was medium/low at this point.
I knew I'd never make it to Saturday :rofl:

Megg, hon I dont see anything. Did you take this after it dried? I took my tests like this apart:wacko: and found the line:rofl:

I took it right before the time limit was up. I don't know if I see anything in real life or not. Like I said, I do and then I don't. We pulled it apart and there seems to appear to be more of something then... but its way past the time limit now... so it doesn't matter. I'm just waiting a week to see if AF shows and then I'll test if no AF and temps still high.

Good luck, Firedancer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"