TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry you got a BFN Dawn :hugs:

Congrats Megg, so happy for you.

Tulip thank you for thinking of us, today has been tough so your thoughts mean a lot :hugs::hugs:

Thank you... everyone! :hugs:

I'll be waiting a while to retest Katie... I'm not going to obsess over lines every day. It stresses me! LOL But, you'll all get pics whenever I get the nerve to pee on a stick again!

Tasha - You've been in my thoughts today as well! I can't imagine how hard today must be, sweetheart! :hugs:

Popped in to say a huge congratulations to you Megg as saw your ticker in another thread, so happy for you! :happydance:

Haven't been in this thread for a while so just wanted to also say a huge congrats to all the new BFPs and sorry to those with losses. :hugs:

xxx

:happydance: Sista! Woooo Hooooo! Megg!

I heard Amos from Southern U.S of A, can you hear me from the South Pacific!

I am thrilled for you. and I agree with the others, your PMA and support and love and everything great, grand and groovy (that you do) has boom-er-ang 'ed right back to you babes! I love to see Karma in action!

Soooo cool
:wohoo:

OGM :baby:Congrats Megg:happydance:

Dh came home last night so i didn't check and look what happens. Maybe i should skip a day more offten:haha:

Does anyone know how mucch LH you can have in your system before and during AF?

Thanks, girls! :hugs:

No clue, Aussie.. but I hope you got the pic posted!

It is really too soon to try to conceive. Really I don't even want to wait the 2 months the my OBGYN recommended... So here I am. We are going to start trying as soon as possible. (I will wait at least 1 month...) I am already on Folic Acid and off Caffeine.

It is really too soon to try to conceive. Really I don't even want to wait the 2 months the my OBGYN recommended... So here I am. We are going to start trying as soon as possible. (I will wait at least 1 month...) I am already on Folic Acid and off Caffeine.

When you said "too soon"... I looked at your siggy! OMG! I'm so sorry, sweetie! :hugs: Yeah, a little soon still! But buckets of :dust: when you do start trying! As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to hang out with us while you wait!

Im so tired im at work on a night shift and didn't have much sleep in preparation was up at 8am this morning im feeling it now though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->