TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

congrats megg and wantabean! I'm so happy for you! This gives me hope! Argh..waiting for AF takes forever!

Megg...after all you do for all of us, it is so wonderful to see you get your BFP. Beaming with joy for you!

Im 20 days post MC now... time is seriously dragging :lol:

Lovely to see all these BFPs. I want to get back 'at it' so i can get mine *hissyfit*

sending lots of super-de-duper glue and stickiness to all these little beans we are making :hugs: :flower:

Awww Katien sam hope its not long before you can get back to it! I should know if I have one or not soon! xxx

2WW almost up... I keep thinking AF could come but every day she doesn't I get more antsy. I may be testing soon! :)

2WW almost up... I keep thinking AF could come but every day she doesn't I get more antsy. I may be testing soon! :)

Me too hun! Im waiting for thurs I think its the earliest she could show her face tho I have been told by OH to wait until Sunday / Monday to test if still a no show coz my cycles aren't always bang on.

xxx

Hi Megg, can you add me on the list please. 2 MC, last one Feb 2010 hoping for BFP next month :)

Me too hun! Im waiting for thurs I think its the earliest she could show her face tho I have been told by OH to wait until Sunday / Monday to test if still a no show coz my cycles aren't always bang on.

xxx

Good luck to you! I am shooting for Saturday test if no AF. She should come today or tomorrow if she is going to come!

xxx

Good luck to you! I am shooting for Saturday test if no AF. She should come today or tomorrow if she is going to come!

Good luck for you too!!!!! :hugs: xxxx

Congrats to all the new BFPs! Here's hoping for sticky beans all round! :flower:

Adding you now, emdeb! :hugs: FX'd for you! :dust:

Lolly - I know, right?!?! :hugs:

Hey Megg thanks so much for adding me on this list.. just so you know my m/c was March 2010 not 2009 - i am hoping to start trying as soon as we can...:) wish me luck! xxxx

Hi, could you add me to the list, mc feb 2010 (twins), hoping for BFP next month!

:dust: all round xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->