TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

OMG girls....I don't know what to think. It is 6 weeks after my ectopic surgery and I have not had a visit from AF.....so just to put it out of my mind, I took a test and it's positive......could this just be residual hcg from my last pregnancy? Wouldn't that mean there was still something left in my tube if that were the case??? I know that can't be it because surely after all this time if there was something left I would be having some sort of complication?? I am so scared to get excited......WHAT DO I DO???

And omg...sorry- I am so wrapped up in my own drama----Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

And omg...sorry- I am so wrapped up in my own drama----Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

That's crap! You be wrapped up in your own stuff for a second, gorgeous!!!

OMG! It can't possibly be from the last pregnancy, Sis! It just CAN'T!!! And you had those follies ready to go! You KNOW you timed it right! OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm freaking shaking!!! PICS OF THE TEST, DAMMIT! :rofl:

OMG....I am so scared this is leftover.....I'm not even home, so all I have is my phone. Here is the blurry pic!!!

Attachments

• Photo0171[1].jpg
    Photo0171[1].jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
That is NOT blurry... and it CANNOT be left over! OMG! I'm resisting the urge to call you and make a high pitched "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" into the phone out of sheer freaking joy! :hugs: That is SO dark!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Wait... WTH are you that you took a pregnancy test if you're not home? :rofl:

How on earth could it be? I don't think its possible! I just don't!!! OMG! It can't be, right? 6 weeks after surgery? No way! Right?!?! It can't be! It has to be new! OMG! OMG!

OHHHHH AMOS! IT's A FREAKING BFP AGAIN! YAAAAAAY! There is a God! or Godess!

HAHAHA....I am at my Mom's waiting to go to hubby's softball game. And I just took one so I would quit thinking that I could be pregnant! My problem is I never took tests to see if it ever got down to a negative. DAMMIT!!! Why didn't I do that this time??????

Thanks groovy.....but OMG.....I just can't believe it yet

Okay... Important stuff! When did they see the follies? How many DPO are you? We need to get this figured out! We could be at really similar gestations! I'm going to have to look through this entire thread to figure it out! Jeez! xx

Edit: That was easy! March 10th! So, let's say you're about 12dpo? Probably? Hmm... I'm 17dpo! That would be okay with me! :winkwink:

Ok- here's the dealio. I went to the fertility doc on March 10. They took all my bloodwork and did an ultrasound. All she said was there was a follie. Didn't tell me what size or anything just said one was there. Hubby and I didnt do the horizontal mambo the rest of that week due to that infection I had. They did say though that my hormone level was high but that could have been due to me being at ovulation....Does that sound right???

I really don't think it's residual after 6 weeks babes. How quickly can your organise a couple quantitative HcG tests? EEEEEEEEEEEEK

Oh man you and Megg can sure take this month to a whole new level of believing! xoxoxoxoxox

OMG....could my high hormone levels that I had at the doc then be giving me this positive test??

Hmmm... So, when do you think you might have O'd then? I didn't realize they didn't give you a size of the follie... so no way to know how close to popping it was! OMG! I need more info! LOL

Edit: Only just saw ^^^ post! MAYBE?!?! :hugs: EEEK!

I know....I didn't even think to ask the dang size.....see----I am starting to think this is not real :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->