TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:flower: okay - anyone can jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Amos - I believe they would be would have been talking about progesterone levels. The month I got my BFP I had just happened to get day 21 progesterone test and levels were high. My Dr.'s comment was, " you have most def. ovulated 'cus that's a nice high no" (56 -if I remember right) as it turned out 7 days later I got BFP. Progesterone increases in pregnancy.

And yes, HcG is only about pregnancy. It is only produced once implantation has occured and then amps up like crazy as things progress (doubles every 48 hours.)

and no they wouldn't have been discussing HcG levels in relation to your follicles.

fx'd gorgeous! :hugs:

Yeah, high HCG levels would have prevented ovulation, honey! That's one of the many things that people have to deal with after a loss. They can't ovulate if they're HCG is still high. I imagine a good follie wouldn't have even formed if you had high HCG levels! :hugs:

Progesterone doesn't rise until after O. So, if the follie was still in tact, they actually shouldn't have been talking about that level either. I think maybe they were saying that you were near O because your LH and estrogen levels were high and you had a ripe follie showing! That makes sense in my head... which means that it MUST be new! :hugs:

OMG...I remember the number was 46 (whatever that number refers to!!!) You guys are making me start to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, 46 isn't high for HCG! So, it definitely wasn't that! LOL BELIEVE! IT'S TRUE! :hugs:

OMG i've had to go back about 6 pages to work out what's going on! This has to he it Amos! xxx

Ooh! Nik! I can txt you now!!! :) I figured it all out! LOL

Edit: At least I think I can! I just tried it since I know you're up! :)

Already said congrats on your other thread, but you need another for the exceptional timing involved with this bfp! Well done!:hugs:

wow this thread got a weeny bit excited then! how amazing the amount of BFP's we have gotten these last few days.... Congratulations everyone! :happydance:

Defo thats a BFP, i have just got my negative pregnancy test just 19 days after miscarriage so after 6 weeks HCG was defo gone! They prob would have tested you for HCG anyway and if you had any level in your blood they would have known something was wrong and told you. So i am going for BFP!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

xx

woo hoo!!! well done to all you well deserving girlies with BFPs!!
I was getting so excited reading through the last few pages!
that test looks really strong to still be residual from 6 weeks ago Amos...so hooray! for you!xx

Awww Amos Congrats hun how exciting please let us know what the docs say! xxx

Congrats C-demers too! amazing news so pleased for you girlys

xxxx

Congratulations all you BFPS!! I love seeing the number of bfps rising on this thread.

Hopefully I'll be joining you soon!!

Megg-I must have missed the updated code with the pact siggy that has your check. Cn you post it for me please and thx!

Wantabean, C-demer-congrats!!!!

Amos-congrats-I think that has to be a current BFP-yay!

Hope I didn't miss anyone?

Amos, it is defo a new BFP as the entire HCG site for pregnancy was removed when you had surgery therefore immediately cutting off the production of that hormone.
ie..when an antagonist is removed, the resulting hormone levels will drop normally quite dramatically.

This is what my uncle told me anyhow and he's a retired gynae?!!:thumbup:

Sooo....YEEHAA!!! YOUR PREGGERS HUNNI!!!!:wohoo::dance:

Massive congrats to all the BFPers!!!!:happydance: May those little beans snuggle in well AND in the right place!!!:thumbup:

Oh btw Meggg....I'm not on the list:cry: Can you add me please hunni?
Loss October '09.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->