TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I agree with needafriend and future_numan dont let them fob you off Adanma, there is so much they can do and see with Ultrasound......Good Luck.....xxx

Adanma.... Sorry you aré having a tough time sweetie hope all goes well for you
reeds... Sorry bout the headache darling hope you get to feeling better
I have alot of reading to catch up on, Afm... Pap results will be in NeXT Tuesday fxd everything is well... In my fertile period so gonna get started on the bd marathon... Lol

Well I argued and argued, but they kept telling me that the recommendation was to wait a week and have my hcg checked meaning they won't do anything else. If my pain gets severe go to ER. Assholes. Anyway the pain is decreasing. I am severely stomach sick today. I puked filling up the cats bowl today. I just want this to be over.

Adanma

Good morning all,

Adanma, I really hope you get to the bottom of this real soon. Is there another doctor you can go see in your area?:hugs:

Reeds, I hope you feel better today.

iamrestored, Have seen you. How are you today?

Navy, I hope you are feeling better today.

Afm I am really counting down now. AF came early so I am glad. I didn't want to go to the hospital with her in town. LOL Have a great day every one will come back on later.

needa: woohoooo!

ready: 7 days girl! 1 week! crazy!

AFM: Not as sick. A little crampy feeling. Temp up by .7 today up to 97.6. Maybe yesterday was in fact O? I don't know how likely though with HCG in system... They tolod me last night not to bd until hcg back to zero and I was like "too late! That would have been good to know as the miscarriage was happening!" Ugh incompetence! I could go see another doc, but I just switched to this hospital because the other option is not natural childbirth friendly and I had both of my kids there and had bad experiences. I'm just frustrated. I think I will still see this midwife when I get pregnant as she has been highly recommended, but I'm not happy right now.

Adanma

Thanks for all the postive comments ladies.
Adanma....Glad ur feeling better, they actually say to wait to bd after a mc, I didn't as I heard it was easier to get pg after one. Good luck hun, so glad ur surgery was a success.
AFM..Let my boys listen to the baby with the doppler, they were laughing saying it sounds like the baby is tooting. LOL..Boys!

Hi there !!!!! I have a 17 year old and an 8 year old from a previous husband...Now I am married to the man of my dreams...We discussed for 5 years about getting my tubes reversed and finally found a doctor that the military would allow to do it and pay for 100% (we just could not afford to dump the 6k all at once and didnt want to go in debt doing it)...So needless to say in early July I had the surgery...The surgeon said I have great length and the tubes had good flush so we are now on our 3rd month TTC..

Baby Dust to all !

Welcome wifey...
My name is Carole, TL done 2005, TR Jan 2010, decent lengths. 3 boys from 1st marriage, DH has no kids. MC in May and a sticky bean in Aug. This is a great supportive thread. Welcome, fx for u to have a short journey.

Hi there !!!!! I have a 17 year old and an 8 year old from a previous husband...Now I am married to the man of my dreams...We discussed for 5 years about getting my tubes reversed and finally found a doctor that the military would allow to do it and pay for 100% (we just could not afford to dump the 6k all at once and didnt want to go in debt doing it)...So needless to say in early July I had the surgery...The surgeon said I have great length and the tubes had good flush so we are now on our 3rd month TTC..

Baby Dust to all !

HI Wifey :hi: I'm Anna and a Navy wife and SAHM of 3 kiddos(one boy and 2 girls) ....Had my TR in March of this year at Naval Medical Center San Diego(Balboa),military paid for my TR after i was on the waiting list for about a year ... We are TTC our 4th baby,but are on TTC break orders from FS and we are debating on trying in Nov and Dec cuz we travel ALOT cuz of the Holiday season!! Congrats on having your TR in July :) Hope you get your BFP soon:dust: and Welcome to the group ,these Ladies here are AWESOME and so supportive. :thumbup:

WOW!!! Alot has happened....

Needa~ That is wonderful news about your dad coming home today :happydance: How are you feeling?? Now funny about your boys and hearing the baby's heartbeat :) Too Cute!!

Ready~ WOOHOO!! only a week left....so excited you you sweetie:) and yes thank you for asking...I am feeling a lot better today,was actually able to get around with out serve cramping today....the :witch: really came at me with everything she had!!

Adanma~Sweetie, so sorry to hear that the dr's /nurses aren't helping out like they should be...I hope you are okay and that everything gets figured out soon:hugs:

Sandi~ How are you feeling sweetie?? Hope you and baby bean are well :baby:

Okay i am going to finish watching biggest loser and then get to bed...I am tired and have to be up early in the morning....Night ladies and sweet dreams:sleep:

Baby Dust to all !

Welcome :wave: I am Susan and I had my TL in 1993 and my TR in May 2008. I have three children from my first marriage 20,19,17. My DH and I now have a 7 month old DD and are planning on our second/last baby soon.

needa: woohoooo!

ready: 7 days girl! 1 week! crazy!

AFM: Not as sick. A little crampy feeling. Temp up by .7 today up to 97.6. Maybe yesterday was in fact O? I don't know how likely though with HCG in system... They tolod me last night not to bd until hcg back to zero and I was like "too late! That would have been good to know as the miscarriage was happening!" Ugh incompetence! I could go see another doc, but I just switched to this hospital because the other option is not natural childbirth friendly and I had both of my kids there and had bad experiences. I'm just frustrated. I think I will still see this midwife when I get pregnant as she has been highly recommended, but I'm not happy right now.

Adanma

Adanma.. I also recommend a Midwife. I used one for the first time when I was pregant with Emily and just loved them. I felt like I was informed and in control of my pregnancy

needa: toots!? lol! That's too funny.

Ready: 6 days!

wifey: welcome!

iamrestored: Fx for you!

numan: I had a midwife for the first son. Loved the midwife, hated the hospital. Saw an OB for second and hated the whole thing. So I went back to midwife this time, but since it ended in miscarriage, I was having to deal with doctors again and I just don't like the way they treat people. So hopefully once I get pregnant for the long run I will be able to see this midwife and have a good experience. A couple of friends of mine have used her and love her so.... Fx.

Hubby is in Chicago today for work. Big design and engineering conference. He looks forward to it every year (yes, he's a giant nerd.... but so am I..lol). Hopefully he'll be home at a decent time tonight.

How is everyone's wednesday going?

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"