TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello everyone. I am actually pain free today and was a little bad and made Tj take me to Walmart before he went to work today. There was a few things I needed and man did I need out a bit. It did make me day better and I felt refreshed. I am actually super tired right now. I did buy our first pack of diapers today...which made me realize I am starting all over and I have no idea what to buy for a baby anymore! LOL

Hope all you ladies have a blessed friday. Hugs and Love to you all

Hello my ladies,

Cheeky, I am so sorry. I hope you get your BFP really soon. I am stilling praying and believing for you. :hugs:

Fam, get to :sex: we need more BFP.

Navy, I hope AF misses you this month.

Adanma, sorry your body is confused:shrug:. I hope you get back on track real soon so we can get that BFP.

Flutter, how are you doing these days.

Reeds, you think you are starting over. Remember my youngest will be 17 in December.

AFM, I am doing well. Glad today is Friday. DH has been such a sweetie today. Sending my sweet texts and calling telling me sweet things. :flower: I feel special. LOL

Hey Ladies :). Enjoy your weekend

sorry Cheeky

Ready, now girl u can't be getting sick. Keep fighting it

I am on cd12

awwww ready that's sweet! I'm starting the countdown for you tomorrow! :happydance:

reeds: I felt like that when my oldest was 18 months and I was buying for my second. I can't imagine! I was trying to figure out how many onesies and diapers and binkies and bottles. That's not stuff you store in your head for later usage! Some advice though.... do NOT get a diaper genie. They stink. I DID remember that! lol

My sister and i just had a huuuuuuge fight. We did end up resolving it, but man.... talk about stress. I'm almost at my breaking point as it is and that just.. wow, really messed me up. Love hard and fight hard right?

Adanma

Happy Friday ladies..:happydance: What are everyone's plans for the weekend ?

awwww ready that's sweet! I'm starting the countdown for you tomorrow! :happydance:

reeds: I felt like that when my oldest was 18 months and I was buying for my second. I can't imagine! I was trying to figure out how many onesies and diapers and binkies and bottles. That's not stuff you store in your head for later usage! Some advice though.... do NOT get a diaper genie. They stink. I DID remember that! lol

My sister and i just had a huuuuuuge fight. We did end up resolving it, but man.... talk about stress. I'm almost at my breaking point as it is and that just.. wow, really messed me up. Love hard and fight hard right?

Adanma

Adanma...that is a beautiful picture of your family :thumbup:

I am so with Adanma on that one Diaper Genie's SUCK!! :yes:

So I just got my kiddos tucked into bed,DH has duty tonight so he won't be home until tomorrow morning sometime hopefully before 10am!!!
My tummy isn't feel so good tonight...I was clearing plates from dinner and started to feel awful ,so i took a zofran and am going to go lay down and watch some tv for the night....Nite ladies:hugs:

Ladies can you please take a look at my Chart and let me know what you think.....i am so confused cuz it looks good to me but I would really like all of your opinions. My temp went up,i had a bout of nausea this morning, along with the worst headache ever and stuffy nose!!! I am 13 DPO but when i tested the last two days i got BFN's but i was also having some cramping so could it just still be too early for testing for me...My TR was done in March!!
I haven't tested this morning cuz I don't want to see what would come up on my IC's!!!! Maybe the IC's i got from Amazon are bad or a higher miu then what i read....
I am SOOO very confused this morning....thank you in advance ladies for listening to me ramble on...and for any opinions that i might get :hugs:

Hello Ladies..
Navy..That is odd, I would take a FRER. FX for u
Numan...love the new pic...what a cutie.
Frogger...Hope your feeling better.
Cheeky...sooo sorry for you!!!
Adanma...I had a tummy tuck as well and I hate it. I have put on some weight since and I am so thick in my mid section. TOTAL REGRETS. BTW....My sister and I have had some big fights in the past as we both have strong personalities....it's will be ok. Nothing like a sisters love!!!
Ready....your date is coming sooo fast, Iam so excited for u.
Reeds....So cool your feeling better. I almost bought some diapers the other days too but thought I would wait til I'm in the US as they are cheaper.

AFM....I feel like shit....these BP pills make me have a headache and feel blah. But u do what ya gotta do. My bro is doing well so I have heard, his woman doesn't really like itwhen he has too much contact with us. He lost his balls when they got together. My dad is doing ok, hopefully will be out of hospital Monday. He got the results back from his heart tests and there was no damage at all to his heart. So it comfirms that the heart failure was due to the virus. He is pleased about that as they live in the USA half the year and he was worried about that if he had a weak heart.
Hope all are well, and hope I ddn't forget anyone. Have a great weekend ladies!!!

Navy,I would look at your chart but would have no idea.I use FF some but I don't temp because with my work and sleep I don't think it would work.The ICs I got from ebay are Wondfo I think thats the name.They stated there were 25 which I thought I could use them atleast 10 dpo.While reading the little insert that came with them it says can detect as early as one day before missed period.What???Thats not early.Hoping its to early for you to test and you get that BFP soon.

I am taking my 2 oldest DSs shopping for a big Halloween party we are planning.Ex was suppose to pick them up today to go bowling and canceled as usual.Going to get them out of the house in hopes to raise their spirits.They were sad but honestly I don't why he always does that.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Adanma.. sorry I didn't read all the way down your last post :blush: It's awful when family fights. I am very lucky that I only have one brother and we never fight ( he has special needs due to an accident ) I hope things get better :hugs:

needs..glad to see things are getting beter for your family and the worst of your fathers scare is over :happydance:

fam.. my ex is the same way but as the kids got older they want less and less to do with him ( he even didn't show up on Christmas day to get them one year ) I kept my mouth shut and let him dig his own hole. So I understand your frustration.

DH won't let me get a store/ expensive test until AF has been missed!!!!!! GRRRR.....Men!!! They have no idea how crazy that drives us....lol

Navy...sneak out! lol...mine has no clue how much $$ I spent on tests. He would have a heartattack if he knew what they cost.
Thanks numan for the well wishes.

I am with needa sneak out,Well I guess its to late as he already said wait.That makes it a little more as you should not.I have bought the frer the ones that say 6 days sooner 2 months in a row.I just don't tell DH he just assumes it is in with whatever else I buy at walmart.I told him today I am not using opks next month as he is always asking me if I have got a smiley face yet.I think it has felt more like we are trying to have a baby than just out regular thing.With the DR. telling him 10 to 15 are usually sticky days he has drove me crazy.I missed work one day this week and got up early to get the kids on the bus and his alarm on his phone went off and it said sticky day.He said he had set it just to make sure we didn't miss it.Then he said he had done it since I had the TR in July.I know our schedules are crazy but to set an alarm to DTD is way out there.Anyway I am so praying AF stays away and when you get to test you get the darkest BFP you have ever seen.Good Luck!!

just checking in. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine has been super busy with b-day parties but it helps pass the time. Nothing really new with me. The same ole same ole here. AF is due to arrive soon and of course I know she is coming...now that I don't need her I wish she would disappear until he gets home so I don't have to deal with her lol

Yeah i would SOOOO sneak out if i could but I can't drive!! My Neuro. Dr took my driving freedom away cuz of my seizures!! I just got the DMV paperwork to be re-evaluated!! So figures crossed they give me back my driving freedom soon.
So as for today's temp...LOL...it went down but the A/C was left on and I sleep right by the A/C vent so i am not convinced that it my "true" temp for this morning...I woke up so cold this morning!! the only thing I have today is a dull/very mild lower backache ,other wise i feel pretty good, best I have felt all week :) We are getting ready to watch Football and get some snacks ready. Tonight DH and I are going out for Dinner,we invited some friends but not sure if they are joining us or not,either way is fine with me,I am just happy that DH and I will be together:cloud9: with out the kids (as parents we need a break!!)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday :)

Navy: not long til testing now. Fx!!!

needa: I think my tummy tuck looks bad cuz I gained some weight too. No one told me you couldn't gain weight after! geez! Plus she didn't really get the stuff to teh sides that was hangy post baby, just the front so it looks wierd. My sissy and I fight all teh time, but we are definately best friends, she just frustrates me because she is the older sister and she is not the responsible one. She's trying though. Good news about your dad too btw!

fam: I'm sorry your ex blows the kids off like that. My oldest son's father is a dumb asshole, but I am thankful he does keep his visits. I never saw my biological father growing up, but I am lucky I had such an amazing stepdad. Never thought of him as anything other than my dad. You had me cracking up with the alarm thing though!! I could very easily see my hubby doing that lol!!

ready: is it 9 days now?

AFM: Had date night with my man last night. My in laws had the kids overnight. Needless to say we did some bding. And it's only CD12 today, but I've got a pain in my left ovary! Can you O early after a chemical? So once again although not fully trying we may have managed to do it at the right time. Only time will tell! I will definately not test b4 AF is due this time.

Adanma

Thanks ladies :) I am just trying to be patient now....lol,but it soo hard...lol

Good Evening Ladies:) Okay so just got back home from dinner and i felt wet "down there" so I went to the bathroom to figure out what's going on....I have light brown bleeding and my period ISN'T due for 2 DAYS!! ...I have No cramping,minor backache from this this morning is gone, No achey legs...My monthly normal breakout on my face is all I have other wise I feel GREAT today. WTH is my body doing??!! My temp dip today was a hugh dip this morning but i forgot to turn the AC off and woke up so very cold this morning....So i don't think that is my "true" temp....I am so confused now ...Any thoughts ladies??
Okay i am off to bed and can't wait to see what my temp is in the morning and to see if this light bleeding sticks around and turns red or does the disappearing act!!

Not sure if i am suppose to count this as CD 1 or just wait and see what happens!! Please help ladies ...Any thoughts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->