TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey ladies,

Josey, your pic is so cute.

Adamna, I hope you get to feeling better. Keep us posted on your dr visit.

Reeds, I am glad you are feeling better.

Needa, I am sure your bean will be cute. I have a niece and nephew that are bi-racial (colombian and black).

flutter, how are the kids doing?

Afm, I am well. Cannot believe I will be on the TTC side in a couple of days. The party for my DH was so much fun. He was so surprised and really enjoyed hisself.
Here is a picture of the cake.

Attachments

• Football_Birthdays 031.jpg
    Football_Birthdays 031.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Nice pics Ladies!!

Reeds,glad to here you are feeling better.

I am just waiting to test as I know I won't hold out until the 9th when af is due!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Ready I cant believe you only have 2 more days left!!!!!!
Afm... I am 4dpo today and tomorrow I go for the results of my pap and one other test they did....Fxd

Ready, tomorrow is the wonderful day! Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear all the good news to follow!
Reeds, Your pregnancy is flying by! I hope you are feeling well! Almost 13 weeks! I am so happy for you!
I hope everyone else is doing well!
:hugs:

Ready..tomorrow is the day:happydance::happydance:best of luck sweetie and wishing you a very fast recovery:hugs:

I love everyone's new pics!

needa: My sister and I are biracial as well as our kids. My biological father is nigerian and my mom has irish ancestry. My nephew has that plus his father is indonesian, my niece has black and mexican on her fathers side. My oldest has croatian ancestry on his dad's side and my youngest has swedish on his dad's side! Multiracial kids are usually pretty cute! Can't wait to see your little one when the time comes!

reeds: I can't believe how the time has flown with this! 13 weeks?!

ready: lovely cake and wow! tomorrow! yayayay! good luck and remember to take it easy!

anxious: fx all is well. keep us posted eh?

running a bit late this am! Hope I didn't miss anyone and excuse the typos if tehre are any! lol! Off to drop Ian off at school and then off to the docs. Should have results late morning!

Adanma

Good morning to all my beautiful fellow TR ladies !!! Hope everyone has a great week..

Blood work is back and it has gone down to 0 so all is clear! Not feeling like this cycle is the one, but hoping for next cycle!

Adanma

So sorry I forgot to say HI to Jonnanne, Anxious and famof6....My foggy head. There are so many on this thread now it's wonderful.

Adanma...glad your at 0, now u know all is good and the path is clear, start BDing. My hubby is black, pure black...all his family is in Africa and Paris. I'm cree indian, German and Ukrainian, very pail with blue eyes....should be an interesting mix. LOL

Ready....holy cow, its tomorrow. U better find a pc and update us with how your feeling as soon as can.

I am dying here without my pc cord, I will stalk the mail man down today to get it. TAKES FOREVER to write anything.

Hello ladies,

Adamna, I am glad you levels are back to normal.

Wifey, how are you feeling? Have you gone to the doctor yet?

Needa, I will post as soon as I can. I can use my phone too.

Joanne, How are you sweetie? I am glad to see you post. We miss you.

Reeds, how are you feeling?

Numan, I am ready for tomorrow. :happydance:

Navy, where are you and how are you?

Afm, I went to get my pre-op done this morning. My doc is so sweet and cautious. I have an appt at 2pm to see my asthma doc. He gave me some pain pills for after surgery and some pills to help me sleep tonight. :haha: As if I want go to sleep tonight. LOL He gave of those sleeve things for my legs that massage them so I want get blood clots. I am so ready for this. I cannot eat past 7:30pm. :nope: So I will eat dinner early tonight. Sorry to ramble on just kind of excited.

We are excited for u, you should just broadcast it live over youtube so we can be there for you fully...LOL

Ok ladies just came back from the doctor office and number 1 , I have a slight infection so hubby and I are on meds for that.....number to at the moment I am not able to get pregnant ( says the Doc) due to low estrogen levels I am at 49 so until infection is cleared I am unable to due anything. I am really upset right now and just dnt know what to do I go back on friday to get some meds to help with my levels....Do you ladies think I am out for good?

Sorry to hear that anxious...is it just a yeast infection? If you know the name google it and see what the course of treatment is. Good luck hun

anxious: Low estrogen should be something they can treat to restore fertility right? Fx for you sweety. I hope it is easily remedied.

ready: I'm with needa, just hook a camera or two up and stream it live. OOOO! Or just skype us! lol! Seriously though, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

needa: sounds like a beautiful mix to me! My mom is super pale and my biological dad is super black. My sister and I came out right in the middle! My sis had green eyes until about 3 years and then they turned very light brown. Her daughter now has blue eyes. Crazy the way the genes fall!

AFM: thanks everyone for your words. I was suprisingly a bit sad to hear that it was all the way down. I don't know why! But I am glad to know nothing is hindering us trying again now. We'll be back on full force next cycle! lol!

In totally unrelated news: Went and bought halloween costumes for teh boys. I let them pick. Ian picked a knight and Preston picked Mario. Very cute!

Adanma

Ready,
Thank you! I have missed all of you ladies too! With my grandson and then the new one on the way, I just do not have a lot of time!
Me and DH have been enjoying our time as husband and wife again! We haven't been timing or temping or anything like that in 2 months and it is very nice! I guess after 3.5 years of trying, there comes a time that you hae to step back and just accept that it doen't look like it is going to happen. We got to that point. We are perfectly ok with that. We are enjoying every second with our grandson. God knows what He has in plan for all of us and I am ok with being a mom of 3 wonderful children and 2 beautiful grandchildren!
Don't get me wrong, if we become pregnant, we will be so happy! But we have taken our lives off hold and we are back to enjoying our lives!
I hope everyone's journey is short with a very sweet outcome! :hugs:

Needa and Adanma don't give me no ideas. I will have my DH dress like a doctor and say he is doing a documentry. LOL

Joanne, I am glad you and your DH are enjoy each other and your grandson. I bet he is very spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->