TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

So sorry I forgot to say HI to Jonnanne, Anxious and famof6....My foggy head. There are so many on this thread now it's wonderful.

Adanma...glad your at 0, now u know all is good and the path is clear, start BDing. My hubby is black, pure black...all his family is in Africa and Paris. I'm cree indian, German and Ukrainian, very pail with blue eyes....should be an interesting mix. LOL

Ready....holy cow, its tomorrow. U better find a pc and update us with how your feeling as soon as can.

I am dying here without my pc cord, I will stalk the mail man down today to get it. TAKES FOREVER to write anything.

Its ok needa there are so many of us now its kinda hard to keep up...lol

ok ladies had a Lady Doc explain things for me...and she said what He was trying to say was that I wasnt in my fertile period...Ugh Got all worked up for nothing!!!!! I am going to start hormones Friday to help things along still taking my B complex vitamins and folic acid
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW READY!!!!!

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick peep in to say thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to the hospital now. I will post as soon as I can.

Be Blessed

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick peep in to say thank you all for your prayers. I am on my way to the hospital now. I will post as soon as I can.

Be Blessed

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today...best of luck, sweetie..:hugs:

Thinking of you ready!!!!

AFM: I may not be out yet after all! I had a big temp dip this morning from 97.9 to 97.5 and this is 8 DPO! Time will tell.

Adanma

YAY Ready....

That's a great sign Adanma.
AFM...off to blood pressure Dr, yikes, hope it's good news.

ok ladies had a Lady Doc explain things for me...and she said what He was trying to say was that I wasnt in my fertile period...Ugh Got all worked up for nothing!!!!! I am going to start hormones Friday to help things along still taking my B complex vitamins and folic acid

Did they say what they are giving you...??? :hugs:

Can't wait to hear from you Karen, I am sure all went well.

AFM..Dr apt didn't go so well, I have hav very very low BP and they are stopping my BP meds. They are worried as it's jumping around. I have to now go buy a home BP testing unit to test it 4 times a day. They are also doing early gest diabetes testing and preclapmsia blood work as well. Guess being older and overweight comes with some risks. Oh well.....whatever is best for baby!!
Hope all are well.
Reeds, hope your apt went well and you got a cute pic of your bean, I can't wait til Friday for my 12.2w scan. DH is coming so this will blow him away. Did TJ come with u?

Yikes needa! I hope it gets under control.

wonder how ready is doing?

yes yes once everyone gets their ultrasounds you must post here! I love that stuff! It's amazing the stuff they can do now isn't it? Is anyone getting a 4D done? I think most places here do those standard now.

Adanma

I had a 4D ultrasound done when I was expecting Emily..It was awsome and I would recommend it to everyone !!

I wanted to get it done, showed hubby some images online and he could not believe how it just looks like a black and white of your baby. He wants to keep the appearance a surprise since we are having a gender scan next month. So just the regular one for us....

Hi Ladies wow a lot has happened...Hope everyone had a goo weekend and is having a good week too!! So okay bear with me i am learning how to type again in braces!!! YUP my Dr put me back in my braces today....Had a Dr Appt this morning....Becuz I have a lot of weakness in my wrist and hands still....I have to wear them for 16 hours a day now. As for my Seizure Disorder everything is "so far so good", medication is controlling them...YAY :happydance: But i still can't drive yet :(.....Also Dr put me on Birth control today with all my medical issues going on ,I have to say both my hubby and I agree,I need to deal with this first and then when DH gets back from Deployment next year we can re-evaluate and hopefully start TTC again. SO i will be WTT on the side lines cheering everyone else on :)
As for my son's issues, we upped his medication and he seems to be doing better, he is able to focus and get work done,home live has been better with him too....which has been a HUGH Blessing for us :) Okay I have a lot of read to do and then i will post more this evening.

Did they say what they are giving you...??? :hugs:

Antibiotic shots for the infection and still not sure on the other till friday:shrug:

Went to the doctor today ! Had my first scan and he said that I am 5weeks 1day preggers.. He looked at my tubes and said that they look good, he found a VERY small black spot DEEP in my uterus and said that he thinks that is my little sea monkey !!!

I go back again next week I will be 6weeks1day and I will have another scan..He said that my little monkey should show way better by then, I am still worried though..What if the spot he saw wasn't my monkey ??? My husband said to stop being so worried cause our doc has been doing this for over 20 years and if he wasn't sure he wouldnt have told me and prob. would have sent me for blood work..

HI ladies. My appt went great today. I love my new dr and he spent a lot of time with my and Tj...explaining all the risk and stuff still but all in all he say we should be out of the woods. I was so happy to hear that. He did do another pap as they didn't do cultures last time and it has caused me to cramp a bit so I am taking some tylenol. I did get a ultrasound and will post pics...the baby is measuring 13+3 and hr is 150. I am thinking boy now! LOL We will get a 4d ultrasound probably around 18 weeks but here are the ones from today

baby1.jpg

baby13+3.jpg

baby13+3a.jpg

I'm already in love with your bubs. Nice clear pics.

Wifey...Congrats on the healthy unterus PG...YAY, relax now. (easier said than done,,lol)

Hope you have a speedy recovery Ready...congrats again.

Navy..sorry to hear of your ongoing health issues but glad your son is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->