TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

awwww, its been a long while since I have seen u/s pics. Thanks for sharing :). Good to see all is going well

Ready- Congrats on your TR. I know you will post when u can.

I am 8dpo today I will not be testing till 12-14 or maybe to missed period. I don't wanna see a -.

Hey ladies. Sorry for late post. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I will post my story later. But you ladies are the first to hear my lengths. They are 6 on both sides. Thanks again ladies, I love you all.

Hey ladies. Sorry for late post. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I will post my story later. But you ladies are the first to hear my lengths. They are 6 on both sides. Thanks again ladies, I love you all.

Glad all went well....Will keep you in my prayers :happydance:
Afm ff has me at 6dpo so its just a waiting game

Morn Ready, so pleased you ok thats good lengths hun hope you recovery quick put your feet up and rest now.....

Reeds ...great pic of baba so cute x

Well its 5am in uk and up early as we fly to turkey this morn and did not want to go without saying bye....we very excited...and is a well much needed holiday...

Take Care Ladies and i will post as soon as i get back....

Welcome to all newbies x x x

Morn Ready, so pleased you ok thats good lengths hun hope you recovery quick put your feet up and rest now.....

Reeds ...great pic of baba so cute x

Well its 5am in uk and up early as we fly to turkey this morn and did not want to go without saying bye....we very excited...and is a well much needed holiday...

Take Care Ladies and i will post as soon as i get back....

Welcome to all newbies x x x

Its 11 pm here in Mexico and bout to go to bed.....have a safe flight:thumbup:

Good morning ladies,

I am feeling okay. I have to eat clear liquids until I have a bowel movement. Needless to say I saved my piece of cake and I want it. So I think I am going to take an ex-lax or something. LOL

My story

I feel okay. My doc was so sweet. I have asthma and the day before when I went for my pre-op he asked that I go see my allergy and asthma doc. So I went to see him and Dr. Rosenfeld spoke with my Dr. Kray (asthma doc). So when I got to the hospital they had all this special stuff to monitor my lungs capitacy. Dr. Rosenfeld advised me that Dr. Kray was very concern about them monitoring me. He said he is a very good doc. I knew that he has help keep my asthma controlled for the last 13 years.

Got to the hospital at 6am and they had my in a room before 7. Surgery was scheduled for 7:30am At 7:35 the anestiologist came in and introduce hisself. He was very nice. I explain to him how I was afraid of going under and how I say on t.v. people wake up doing surgery. He assured me he would take care of me. My doc came in and told my hubby and I what his plans was for the surgery. My hubby kissed me and went to the waiting area. The anestiologist came and told me he was giving my something to relax me. TI asked if it was happy drug and said know this just for you to relax. Then he and this really nice male nurse started acting like they could not move my bed. The next think I know I was waking up and I asked where was I at. The nurse replied, "You are in recovery sweetie." I just started saying "Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus!" over and over. That was about 1pm. I asked how long was I in surgery she said about 3 hours. I have a on Q-pump that keeps my incision kind of numb. He did remove 5 fibroids. He said if I didn't have anyting else done. I need the have the fibroids removed. He said that it took him a little more than an hour to remove the fibroids. He told me that I should see a great difference in my periods. My hubby said he explained everything to him told him I looked beautiful and should heal very well. When I got home the nurse called my to make sure I was resting and doing well. They sent me home with the sleeve things that go on your legs to massage them and keep them from clotting. The doc told me that my tubes were both 6cm and looked very well. The whole staff were so nice and made sure I was comfortable and keep my hubby updated on my progress. When I was in recovery and wake and could move my feet and legs they let hubby come in. My hubby is over joyed. Last night he even bathed me (sorry TMI). But I could do it I was so tired. He got a shower chair and help me in the tub. He is so sweet.

Well that's my story. Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks for all you love, support and prayers. I greatly appreciate all of you. :hugs:

Ready what a awesome story! So hope and will be praying you ttc journey is a short one. Your sh sounds wonderful and ur tube length is awesome!! all positive!! :)

ready: yay! It sounds like you had a terrific experience! So happy for you! 6 on both sides? wow! I have 4.5 and 6.5.

my niece is hungry will continue in a bit!

okay got a bottle now! Anyway, so happy that everything went well and praying for a quick recovery!

navy: have they given you any idea when you'll be able to drive again? Thats got to be rough with kids etc.

brb

sorry! maybe i should wait til she's asleep!

reeds: beautiful!!!

Adanma

Ready that is great! 6 cm on both sides are great lengths! Mine are 2.5 on the right and 3 on the left. So mine are short. :cry: But that is great news about yours! Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby! Congratulations and I hope your journey is short and sweet! :hugs: Congrats again!

Congrats all went well Karen, fantastic lengths. I am so happy that u had a good experience and your hubby is so caring.

josey...Have a wonderful vacation.

AFM...I was sick as a dog last nite, I think it is the change of not having my BP medication now. I wish they would have done more tests to see I didn't normally have high bp before they put me on meds. Now it's too low of BP due to the meds still in my system and I invested $100 on a at home unit to test it. Today should be better as I haven't taken the pill since yesterday am. Still don't have my pc cord I ordered off ebay... kinda think it's taking way to long to get here. Then again, I do live at the north pole. Well....off to work wil 3pm. Have a great one ladies.

Happy 12 weeks to my baby!!

needa: 12 weeks already!? wow! Congrats! Sorry you're feeling ill. Hopefully it all regulates soon and you get to feeling better!

Adanma

Ready..........Great lengths sweetie glad everything went well and that your hubby was so supportive We live upstairs and after my surgery my hubby carried me up for bout 3 or 4 days...lol

Ready...wonderful news that you are doing so well :thumbup:
Adanma...sounds like your busy today
Navy..sounds to me like you made the right choice waiting till your health is better till you TTC..good luck sweetie..keep us posted
Needa..I have the same problem when I ordered something off of e-bay..it took close to three weeks to ship something from Florida to Canada...what's with that ??..lol.
Jonnanne...my tube is almost the same legnth as your..and I only have one..my surviving one is only 3cm..
Restored...love your new picture..
Reeds..wonderfully clear U/S picture..are you going to find out the sex of your baby during your pregnancy ?..

Ladies thank you for being so supportive. I love you all.

Reeds, love the picture.

Needa, Happy 12 weeks.

Navy, sorry you can't drive yet. I hope you can soon. Thanks for cheering us on. I pray your health improves so that you can TTC again. :hugs:

Adanma, how is your niece doing? Are you spoiling her?

Joanne, thanks. How is your grandson doing? Did you post a pic of him yet?

Numan, thanks. I feel pretty okay.

Flutter and Fam where and how are you doing?

Afm I am still taking small steps of walking from one room to the next. Not really hungry. DH stayed home with me today. My BF is coming after she gets of work and help me out some. I haven't had a BM (sorry for TMI). But they want me to have one before I eat solid foods.

It was a good 4 days or so b4 I had a bm after mine. I ate though. lol! I took phillips everyday until I went. tmi sorry! And yes she is being spoiled!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->