TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies...I am praying hard, that we will all get our well deserved BFPs, soon and in God's timing! I am feeling down because I'm not sure if/or when I ovulated this month, due to taking Clomid (50 mg) for the first time, this month. Usually, I have pre-ovulation cramping and EWCM, right before ovulation, but this month, nothing! I have even been taking the generic version of Mucinex. My DH really thinks I messed things up this cycle, by taking Soy Isoflavones (40 mg) CD 2-6, while taking the Clomid (50 mg) CD 5-9, and I think I have to agree with him! I do have my progesterone/thyroid blood work on Day 23 (Monday for me, since my Day 21 is tomorrow). I will know the results by Tuesday afternoon...if my progesterone hasn't risen (meaning I didn't truly ovulate), then the RE will prescribe 100 mg of Clomid, my next cycle. Last cycle, my Day 21 (which was Day 23 for me) progesterone was 6.7, which was very low! I don't chart and rarely take opks, because I tend to obsess over TTC, whenever I tried those methods! Every once in a while, I use "soft cups"...but I guess I really need to start charting, while taking the Clomid. I know that everything is in God's hands, and HE is all-knowing! I will be praying for HIS will, in all of our lives and for lots of blessed positive hpts!

God bless!
TAMARA
:thumbup:

I agree with you!! God will take care of his all..he always does! :)

Clomid can dry up your cm Kuntrygirl...have you tried preseed yet or conceive plus that does help with the dryness and helps the swimmers get where they need too.

As for me this is a relax day...going to nap soon and do a bunch of nothing!! lol

I did try pre-seed, a couple of times, this cycle...I know I need to use it more! I guess I need to keep it on the night stand so that it will be readily available, when needed...we have two young children, so I always try to keep it put away, in a "special drawer", that contains all of my "TTC goodies". How has everyone's weekends gone...great, I hope. The best way to describe the way I have been feeling, for the past couple of days, is "blah". I do feel hotter than normal, so I pray I did ovulate (and a good egg) this cycle! I am anxious for the blood work on Monday and the results, on Tuesday, but I will be grateful to know, if the Clomid worked...which I pray it did! I am praying hard for us, ladies...please, please bring on the blessed bfps!

God bless you all!
TAMARA
:hug:

Good luck with the test on Monday Kuntrygirl...I am patiently waiting for tuesday and hopefully some good news!! And we all get sme BFPs!!

Thanks again, ladies...I got my results, yesterday, and my progesterone level was 24.7!!! I did ovulate, praise God and Jesus! My level last month was 6.7, which showed I didn't ovulate, before Clomid. My RE also said I had a good chance of being pregnant...although, you can't just go by progesterone levels...I am so excited that I can ovulate on Clomid. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, then I will stay on the same dosage of 50 mg CD 5-9. I am still praying hard, for all of us! How is everyone doing...great I hope!

God bless you all!
TAMARA
:cloud9:

Brilliant KuntryG!!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP very soon now!!! :D

Awesome news Kuntrygirl..FX for your BFP!!

Mel love that new thread you started..it makes sense!!

My test went great and tubes are open...today my cm changed so think I will start opks today even though I said I wasn't going to this month I just really want a idea if I OV on my own or not. When the doc calls I am going to ask him if he will do blood work this month to see if I did OV on my own...maybe he will go for it. Do you girls know if the HSG can me OV sooner?

Well looks as though I am going to O sooner or at least get my surge. I did a opk this afternoon and the test was almost as dark as the control line. So I will attack dh when he gets home and we are going to bd everynight for the next week...hehehe!! My dh does not know this yet!!

Wow...hello ladies! I haven't been very faithful on here! As for me I will be 1dpo tomorrow! I hope we caught the egg this month! We have been bd'ing like crazy! Headed to bed so I'll write more tomorrow!

I had a tubal reversal in December....Not preventing pregnancy...and just allowing what may....Doc said my tubes were really good...7mm left to work with...I guess average is 4. Curious as to how long before I might conceive???

I had a tubal reversal in December....Not preventing pregnancy...and just allowing what may....Doc said my tubes were really good...7mm left to work with...I guess average is 4. Curious as to how long before I might conceive???

I think everyone is different hun. I have been ttc for almost a year now. WIth lots of ups and downs...Good luck

Hello all!! Just stoppin in! Nothing much going on here. Just back from our anniversary weekend and we had a blast! We rode the Harley to a place called Strokers. I have never seen so many people and so many awesome bikes! I bet there were 1000 bikes there today. They had a live band & we met some neat & interesting people! Also I am trying to recover from a bad 4 wheeler wreck I had last week. I flipped my 4 wheeler while we were playing around out in the field. I have some major bruises & scratches but I am lucky. I have a huge one on my stomach that really hurts & it kind of freaks me out a bit. In one spot it has a knot. Not sure what that is. As for everything else...I'm 3dpo today & no s/s. I have decided if no bfp this month then I'm taking a break until after summer. Not really a break but not gonna stress, temp, opk or anything. I need to get summer body ready! I was hoping I wouldn't have to but oh well...it will be good for me! Hope everyone else is doing good!

You're having the same issues as me jaimad! I was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about how I look this Summer but the nearer it gets the more I think i'd better start doing something about it or i'm going to end up looking pregnant anyway!

2DPO here today, full of PMA! The amount of BDing we did this time there'd have to be over a billion of the little men swimming around looking for the eggy lol

I had my Tubal Reversal in Sept 08 and I had 1 Bfp in Oct 09 that ended in nov I have 3 children 11,7,6 and cant understand why it takes so long to get pregnant after a reversal

Hi griffin, welcome to BnB!

Our chances of falling pregnant are a lot lower than "normal" couples :( Have you tried charting your BBT to ensure ovulation each month? Or OPKs?

Most of us here have found charting and/ok OPKs really helpful in identifying our most fertile times and ovulation dates. Albeit we're all without our BFPs, so far!

Hang in there, it's got to happen sooner or later xxx

Hi griffin, welcome to BnB!

Our chances of falling pregnant are a lot lower than "normal" couples :( Have you tried charting your BBT to ensure ovulation each month? Or OPKs?

Most of us here have found charting and/ok OPKs really helpful in identifying our most fertile times and ovulation dates. Albeit we're all without our BFPs, so far!

Hang in there, it's got to happen sooner or later xxx

Hi Griffin welcome!! Us reversal ladies have a tough time thats for sure.

I am back ladies...I know this cycle is a bust but I have my hubby still and that is the most important to me right now.
Mel thank you so much for all the support. You really helped me see things in a bit different light and see how he may be having a hard time too. THANK YOU!!:)

Hi all,

So glad someone has created a thread on reversal well my story is i have 2 girls from previous relationship and after my youngest daughter i unfortunately felt pushed into sterilsation if u know what i mean well i now met my new partner been together nearly 6 yrs and married for too my hubby has 2 boys from previous marriage but would sooo like one of our own i had my reversal in Aug 09

and now onto our 5 month ttc quite in tune with my body so know when im ovulating i thought we were pregnant 2 month ago as Boots own make test showed positive but found it was the dye in the test so stay clear from them if u can.

im now onto 6 dpo due AF on 26th March...so fingers crossed surgeon did say he thinks the dye ran through right tube but def did run through the left....

Am going to wait a till 1 year since operation then ask for advice for next step as not sure

We both had fertility tests before op and are both fertile.....

I wish everyone good luk on their journeys and hope i can help anyone on their road to sucess.....lets keep this thread going

Jo x

Welcom Josey!! Glad to have another on here to share with. I am also due for the witch on April 26. How long are your cycles normally?? I am not ttc this month as dh and I have had a rough month but I will be back full swing in April. April will be a full year for me and I see a FS on the 20th. I just recently had a HSG and tubes are open. YAY for that!!

How is everyone else? Jamaid any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->