TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I feel great!! No symptoms! I'm a bit scared cause af isn't due till Thursday!

Well hopefully this is truly it for you. YOur braver than me testing early after the chemicals we have had...FX for a sticky bean for you

I know that's why I'm so scared but I have never had a line on a frer test at all. Even when I had chemical!

That's a good thing then!! FRER are suppose to be the best but they are the ones all my chemicals showed up on. Last month the ic was first but also on the FRER. Good luck sweetie. When you testing again?

I have NEVER had a line on a frer!!! I will be testing in the am again!!! My dh still doesn't believe it!

That's exciting!! Yay. I hope this means a extra super sticky bean for you!! Can't wait to see the test in the a.m. Good luck and God bless!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! im so pleased for u hun please keep us updated can see clear line on there hun x x:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yey Jaimad!!!

That's a sticky BFP it's got to be!! Finger's crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As for me, i'll be getting my BFP later this week :D

Love the positivity....wish i was like that sometimes i was obsessed for a few months after my op then calmed down....did not even test last month just waited for af to arrive as was just upsetting myself getting bfn.

I also had 2 clips on each tube aswell looks like we all the same on this thread...

don't notice any symptoms this month af due on friday not sure whether will test early may just wait to see if the witch appears.....oh forgot to mention have sore bbs but thats normal before im due on anyway.

Anyone else having symptons?????

Morning Josey :)

I'm due AF on Saturday, trying to hold off testing this month until then! My PMA is working overtime this month, which makes a change, even more so since my BBT chart started looking triphasic this morning. If my temperature is higher tomorrow then i'll probably break and test early :D

i noticed my temp been up and down but then again not looking into it too much as like this anyway before due on think im just trying to prepare myself for af sorry for my negativity.....

Morning Girls!! Jaimad where are you with that new BFP!?? Can't wait to see that darker line.

Mel how are you today dear?? Love all that PMA!!

Josey where are you in your month?

Hey up ReedsG :) How you doing?

The symptom spotting has gone right out of the window since this morning! I've realised that i've gone off butter :S Strange thing i know, but last week when my daughter made some bread to go with our dinner i asked if she'd used my cooking butter instead of normal butter because it tasted funny. I've just had another sandwich and had to stop eating because it tasted vile :S Now it could be because i was ill yesterday and anything i'd eaten this morning may have tasted awful, or it was the butter - who knows!

Reeds got another positive but it's about the same. I didn't take it with fmu cause I had to pee bout 4 & was to tired to test so when I tested again I didn't have much in there! BUT the line is still there!!!

Woohoo Jaimad!! Fingers crossed this is a sticky one, i'm sure it will be! That first test was so strong, there was no denying a line there, it's not even particularly faint, it's strong - especially as you're not due your AF for a few more days!

Congratulations :D :D :D :D

Hey girls!! Wonderful news from you both!! Jaimad wonderful news on another positive!!

Mel love that "strange" symptom. Hoping that leads to a BFP!! YAY for you both!

Hi all Congrats hun fingers crossed sticky bean for u and hope you have a healthly and happy 9 months hun x

Im 10dpo today ......

OOOO keep us updated on that strange feeling cheeky

Reedsgirl any symtons yet???????

Afternoon ladies! Well took a digi this afternoon & as you can see in my pic it said the right words!! Went & had blood taken so I am just waiting on them to call me with my first set of numbers! I am so excited and scared at the same time.

Cheeky...I am hoping you get that bfp real soon!

I am cheering all of you on & dont worry I wont be leaving you guys!

Just wanted to share what we did different this month: We used the Sperm Meets Egg Plan which you can google & it is very interesting! Also during O time we used preseed. Starting cd10 I started taking Robitussin 2 to 3 times a day & used it until the day after O.

As for symptoms I really had none. It wasnt like everyother month when I spot every symptom possible. Only thing I had was a bit of cramping at 6dpo, heartburn a few nights in a roll, & milky cm following O. Thats it. Nothing else!

Jaimad so happy for you!! I just discovered the SMEP and we are going for it next month. I hope your numbers are awesome!! Stick little bean stick!!

As for me no sypmtom spotting this month as I know there is no way I have a chance of being preggo this month due to the huge fight dh and I had during my O time. But all is fine now and we are full speed ahead to next month!!

Mel & Josey how are your symptoms for the month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->