TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hiya,

my cycles usually 28/30 and af last around 5 days good news about hsg heard this mention few times and guessing that its to check whether tubes are open if right think this will be next stage for me....if not pg this month....though i have noticed since having op do lose quite a few clots sorry tmi just wondering if u or anyone on hear noticed this since having op???

jo x

Wow our cycles are really similair. Mine are usually 29 days. I have noticed more clots lately but it seems like mine are shorter I only actually bleed for 2 to 3 days at most. Which does concern me...but I will find out more next month..hopefully

Oh well not too concerned sounds like its normal...anyway....was just looking at you marriage ticker looks like we got married close to each other aswell i got married on......9th august 08

Hi Joey, welcome to the thread!

Seems you're the only other woman in the UK who's had a reversal (that's how it feels on here anyway!)

I'm 4dpo with af due on 27th, so we're in the 2ww together this month!

Good luck xxxxx

Hello josey! Welcome to the thread! Their are 3 of us in the dreaded 2ww! I am due for AF on the 25th but hopin & prayin she is a no show!

Reeds-I have had some cramping tonight in my lower parts & lots of cm. Also been constipated & very gassy! I'm gonna try and refrain from testing till af is due but we will see if I can actually do that. I'm sorry you are out for the month.

I'm exhausted! Kids got up early & I couldn't even pull myself out of bed so dh got up with them! I slept for 2 more hours! Lol I never do that! It is so gorgeous out today so we are gonna spend our day outside. Kids are on spring break & already stir crazy!

Hi im new to B and B, heres my story, I was steralised after having 3 children via c section in 2001. my kids are 14 10 and 9. i amm now remarried and we would like one together as he has no children of his own.

I had the reversal done in Oct 09. we married on new years eve 09 too. I find myself constantly scouring the internet for clues and advice and im happy to have come accross others who have similar experiences to us.

I am from nottinghamshire in the U.K and had my reversal done at BMI hospital, my consultant is also an NHS dr at our local hospital and has said to be referred to him 1, if i dont get a BFP and 2, if i do then he can look after me throughout pregnancy, as i would like to go for a VBAC.

Im due AF on 28/29th March so looks like most of us have similar cycles.

Id also like to ask if any of you have stomache pain still or whether the low stomache pain i have is related to my cycles? Its like an AF pain but there constant after OV. not all months tho, so this drives me mad cos i think maybe i have been getting caught but not implanting. as some months i have symptoms and some months i dont???

Good luck to you all

Hey playfulfi :)

Welcome to BnB!

Did you have your reversal done at the BMI hospital in Northants by any chance?

Your discription sounded just like my Dr from Northampton, he's also an NHS doctor and seeing us via the NHS now.

Our stories are very similiar, i've 3 children already - all born by c section - they're 16, 12 and 9

I'm also originally from Nottinghamshire too lol

:thumbup:lol, its a small world. We not been over trying to be honest had a lot on with wedding and my sister was poorly and subsequently passed away last month and i have had a lot to do with organising funeral and her house out. Im trying to have a if it happens it happens attitude to try not to get soo stressed up and dissapointed with the BFN, i didnt even bother testing last month, im 9 DPO today. Im not sure if the pain is linked to scar tissue being that the op was the 4th time my abdomen was opened up, and i didnt rest as much as i should off when i had it done. How are you feeling?

Hello Playfulfi! Welcome to the thread! Yes a lit of us are due for af at the same time this month.

As for your crampiness, it could be your body getting back to normal after surgery. I know I felt like that for the first few months. I now seem to be getting back to normal. I hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm sorry to hear about your sister :(

I'm feeling like complete shit today - had diarrhea and headaches all day, haven't left my bed either!

I'm currently 7dpo and taking the exact opposite approach to TTC as you lol I'm charting my temperature each day and making sure we have lots of sex during ovulation time! Had my operation in November, we've been trying since December. I did find the operation alot more painful than i'd imagined. Dr took out all my old c-section scar tissue, so it was like i'd had a c-section again. I've not really had many problems with it since, although my left hand side was pretty numb for absolutely ages.

Back off to see my Dr at the beginning of April, hopefully i'll be pregnant by then!

Hello Jaimad and cheeky bint.

my dr cut all my scar tissue out too but my bowel was stuck to something and i had a cyst removed. plus i had 2 clips on each tube which he said does reduce our chances. so i dunno what to think at mo, still feel positive and at the same time keep looking for others who have had good news after a reversal.
GOod news is my mum was reversed about 36 years ago and she took 4 years to get caught, she had 4 more girls after hers with her 4th at 43, so there's hope yet, and her tubes would have been cut and tied in that generation. My stepdad swears by guiness, full of vitamins and iron, but my hubby dont like it lol...
:happydance:

my dr cut all my scar tissue out too but my bowel was stuck to something and i had a cyst removed. plus i had 2 clips on each tube which he said does reduce our chances. so i dunno what to think at mo, still feel positive and at the same time keep looking for others who have had good news after a reversal.
GOod news is my mum was reversed about 36 years ago and she took 4 years to get caught, she had 4 more girls after hers with her 4th at 43, so there's hope yet, and her tubes would have been cut and tied in that generation. My stepdad swears by guiness, full of vitamins and iron, but my hubby dont like it lol...

hope you all get BFP soon

I also had the 2 clips on each tube! I had a chemical pregnancy in January so I know there is hope!

Hello girls. Just wanted to stop by and see how your month is progessing. I am doing good.

Have a crazy thing going on....last month I had a chemical pregnancy(again) and my bbs have been sore every since. They are also hard and have like the milk glands like I have been nursing and of course I haven't. Think I should have them checked or see what happens when AF arrives??

Ladies look at this! 9dpo
https://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm330/jaimaphoto/ce82adfd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"