TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well ladies I took a preganancy test this morning because my spotting slowed down very unusal for me. I got a very light second line.( I could not download the picxs but I did change my avatar to one of the picks) Could it be my :bfp:!!!!!! I took it with a wondfo pregnancy test.

TTC yay congrats!!!!!I totally see the line and usually I cant never see anything when people post pics onhere. :happydance: im so happy for you I love when TR girls get preggo:hugs:

momma, you haven't tested yet?!?!? I'm sorry, I'm just a POASA and find it sooo admirable when people don't test before they should...that's why I know that I've had soooomany MC's b/c I test when I really shouldn't:shrug:
oh well,
How awesome will it be...you and TTC and POSSIBLY jas, all this month w/ BFP's!!!!!!!

I'm praying girls, I'm praying for us ALL!!!!:hugs:

you feeling anything unusual?? like it IS the month?!?!?

momma, you haven't tested yet?!?!? I'm sorry, I'm just a POASA and find it sooo admirable when people don't test before they should...that's why I know that I've had soooomany MC's b/c I test when I really shouldn't:shrug:
oh well,
How awesome will it be...you and TTC and POSSIBLY jas, all this month w/ BFP's!!!!!!!

HAHA tater I wish I could wait I have been peeing on sticks since like 6 dpo lmao!!! I keep getting BFN but i really dont feel preggo so i dont know what I really expected to see I think its just out of wishfull thinking :) My boobs are sore but thats about it now which is normal at somepoint around af just not sure when I've been tracking all my symptoms so next month I will really know whats up. I really hope jas and ttc are HUGE BFP!!!! It is just so awsome to see ladies in our group get preggo it gives me such hope :) when does your 2ww start?

ohhhh yeah, now that you say that I do think I did ask you about POAS and you said you had..sorry, I confuse easily:blush: real easily!!!!

I'm CD9 today, so not for another week or so for my 2WW. I really wish I knew when O date was...I'm thinking soonish..started baby aspirin AND Robi today thinking in the next 4-6days..???..I'm SERIOUSLY already prepping myself NOT to ss b/c last cycle it nearly made me a mad woman...DH was like S*T*O*P :wacko: he got tired of it......:cry:

it is a ball of hope to see TR girls get preggers..even though I've had a MILLION BFP's since surgery, it really helps me to see theirs b/c nothing for me has stuck SO FAR~YET anyway!!!!!!

ohhhh yeah, now that you say that I do think I did ask you about POAS and you said you had..sorry, I confuse easily:blush: real easily!!!!

I'm CD9 today, so not for another week or so for my 2WW. I really wish I knew when O date was...I'm thinking soonish..started baby aspirin AND Robi today thinking in the next 4-6days..???..I'm SERIOUSLY already prepping myself NOT to ss b/c last cycle it nearly made me a mad woman...DH was like S*T*O*P :wacko: he got tired of it......:cry:

it is a ball of hope to see TR girls get preggers..even though I've had a MILLION BFP's since surgery, it really helps me to see theirs b/c nothing for me has stuck SO FAR~YET anyway!!!!!!

Tater that really has to be hard it must make you very cautious when you do see a bfp :( I know how ss can make you nuts I really have done it this whole time grrrr but at least I can just look back next month and be like oh ok this is normal and move on as for this monthI wondering is this normal or not then i think about it way to much!Did you talk to your dr. about the progesterone? i see woman with history of mc on here take it then there bean sticks. good luck lots of bding lol :sex:

oh well,

HAHA tater I wish I could wait I have been peeing on sticks since like 6 dpo lmao!!! I keep getting BFN but i really dont feel preggo so i dont know what I really expected to see I think its just out of wishfull thinking :) My boobs are sore but thats about it now which is normal at somepoint around af just not sure when I've been tracking all my symptoms so next month I will really know whats up. I really hope jas and ttc are HUGE BFP!!!! It is just so awsome to see ladies in our group get preggo it gives me such hope :) when does your 2ww start?

Momma it would be great for you to get your :bfp: this month!
Tater are you in the 2ww?

TTC is this your first BFP?I am sending major sticky vibes your way.I would try a frer that line is dark surely you will get a line on a frer.Congrats hun!!

yeah, I really DK why I POAS when I know I shouldn't it's silly of me, bc if I didn't I wouldn't ever know any difference b/c my cycle always is normal w/ chemicals..and DH was alil leery that I DID have all those mc's b/c of my cycle being normal but doc said yesterday YES, they would start normally..so that cleared that up..

I did tell him that progeterone was my concern..right now, he didn't say much about it..but b/c of smep, robi, aspirin, and opk's this cycle, I'm thinking about getting some OTC progest cream just incase..not sure though...

The doc did an SIS yesterday and everything was beautiful in there~uterus and ovaries, so he said IF we make it to my next cycle, I'm to call on the day of af and schedule my HSG...also DH will have sperm analysis that day too...I think once we do that we'll talk more about progesterone..??? I think it was REEDS that said she took progest pills but not until she got her BFP..??

I took a dollar tree test and got a light second line with it too. I also have the blue dye test ( equate from wal-mart) and its a whole lot darker. They say the blue dye are falsey but I backed up with the dollar tree and wondfo. Yep this is my frist BFP!!

yayayayayyay!!!!!!! this is sooooo wonderfuL!!!!! You better change your signature girl!! !you aren't ttc anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your 1st child???/
yay!!!

yayayayayyay!!!!!!! this is sooooo wonderfuL!!!!! You better change your signature girl!! !you aren't ttc anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your 1st child???/
yay!!!

Nope my 5th. I'm a mother to 4 boys! I'm praying to be blessed with some pink,but blue will be a blessing too!!

hhaaha!!! I have tears!!! I'm sooo happy for ya girl!! it's amazing!!!!
How wonderful!!!!

Well I gotta go get something to eat. I'll talk to you ladies later!

TTC: Wonderful news!:happydance: Huge congrats to you and dh:thumbup:

afm, af arrived today..so on to month #3. I'm fine with this as I wasn't expecting BFP this month...my temps were too low and I questioned our BD timing as well. It was a great learning month however...paying attention to things I haven't taken notice of for about 10 yrs. lol!...CM, temps, CD, LP and O time. SOOOO, it's SMEP for me this cycle. I've shared the plan with DH and he's on board:thumbup: We'll see what happens:winkwink:

Jasmine:flower:, where are you girl:shrug:

awwww, bummer, faith, but glad to hear your up about the new cycle..we also started SMEP this cycle..last night actually..was CD8~started Robi and aspirin today to enhance smep!!!

Hope this is our months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh, where IS jas??!?!?!? Can't wait to know what she heard!!

TTC Congrats on your BFP!! WOoohoo great news

Tater yes I was on progestrone from 10dpo but I did use a OTC cream from 7dpo til my DR gave the RX.

yay ttc im soooo happy for your 2011 watch out!!!!!! faithe I feel ya this is my 4th month trying and I to am realizing things about myself I have never noticed (great learning month ) no af yet but im sure she will be here right on time. Lets keep them BFP coming girls. I wonder if crystal on the other TR thread is going to be the next bfp her symptoms sound very promising :) JAs and karen where are you ladies we miss you and want to know whats going on!!!!

is that progesterone cream something you insert vaginally..how much did it cost..I'm not sure if I should get it or not...??????? I didn't O yet, probably next 5ish days so I still have time to decide...just not sure...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->