TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I agree- go to the ER and DEMAND a scan! You have a high risk of EP, because of TR, and any doctor who isn't an idiot wont risk you suing over the loss of a fallopian tube because he didn't correctly do his job. Your clinic should be able to order an emergency scan too. Its protocol for those at high risk of EP.

Jasmine, How confusing :hugs: If I were to guess, etopic would not bleed that early(4 weeks) without any pain. But I am no doctor. I agree with the other ladies, I would demand a scan. You could be still preggers :) Either way you need to be seen. When I MC my levels were down in a week. My levels were never that high I only got as high as 243, so it reduced on its own pretty fast. I never lost no clots, nothing just regular period. Keep us updated hun xx

Jamine are the test darker now??

Well, I took a test the day after my AF was late...BFN. Finally at around 4 or 5 days late I got a faint BFP. Well, the next day I started to spot then the day after that I started to bleed. Well, this was 12....maybe 13 days ago.. I started to use the OPKs 3 days ago to see if I was Oing....well, I kept getting a positive. I decided to go get an HPT to see if that was why the OPKs were turning up positive and sure enough I got a positive in less than a minute. This line was definitely darker than the one I took right before I started to bleed almost two weeks ago. I do agree with Super, I don't think its an Ectopic cause I bled at 4 weeks. However, I am confused since I bled at 4 weeks and should not have had much HCG in my body to begin with. It should have been out by now.

That's weird Jas, to be getting a positive test...could it be that you really didn't MC?

I've had lots of MC's and the 1st 2 only I had bloodwork w/ and the HCG never went back down to zero AT THE TIME OF THE LAST blood work..they said it would but once the HCG hit 6 and 8 they stopped the blood tests...It took about 6ish weeks for it to get to 6...

I agree w/ fam, something isn't right...did you have blood work at the 4wks?? b/c I also had MUCH more and longer bleeding than you said you did..I thought i wasn't ever going to stop bleeding....
let us know what happens girl
:hug:

No, I didn't have any bloodwork. I didn't have any bleeding with my two healthy PGs, but as I've read that doesn't hold much weight as each PG is different. As I got to reading when I searched the bleeding while PG topic....I was amazed at the women who bled and even bled w/ clots and went onto have a healthy baby. I can't believe they sent me on my way with just a diagnosis with no bloods or U/S. If I did M/C then I would have started to M/C the day after I showed a faint positive. Like I said earlier it's now almost 2 weeks and still showing positive ( much darker than the first faint positive before the bleeding too).

I might go back to the ER tomorrow and demand them do something instead of waiting til Monday. This is gonna drive me insane if I have to sit here all weekend wondering what if.

Girl! It sounds to me like you are pregnant. With my oldest child, I bled when it was time for my period...it was lighter...but it was bright red and I had cramps. Then a few weeks after that, I had bright red bleeding again. They did a scan on that one...and I have a beautiful 12 year old daughter now...NO MISCARRIAGE!

I CONTINUED to bleed every now and then, but it got less and less the further I got along. They have NO idea why I bled like that, but it was a healthy pregnancy. It can happen, and it sounds to me like you are PREGNANT!

Go get a scan! Tell them you are in horrible pain if you have to...but you need to know where that baby is!

Well, I took a test the day after my AF was late...BFN. Finally at around 4 or 5 days late I got a faint BFP. Well, the next day I started to spot then the day after that I started to bleed. Well, this was 12....maybe 13 days ago.. I started to use the OPKs 3 days ago to see if I was Oing....well, I kept getting a positive. I decided to go get an HPT to see if that was why the OPKs were turning up positive and sure enough I got a positive in less than a minute. This line was definitely darker than the one I took right before I started to bleed almost two weeks ago. I do agree with Super, I don't think its an Ectopic cause I bled at 4 weeks. However, I am confused since I bled at 4 weeks and should not have had much HCG in my body to begin with. It should have been out by now.

Did you know that OPKs can be used as pregnancy tests once you are significantly along in your pregnancy? When you are preggers, you will get a BFP AND an +OPK!! I really think you are pregnant...for real.

yeah, Jas I'd hate it that we'd all get your hopes up..but I agree w/ sag...I'd vote pregnancy..b/c none of it makes sense..the whole bleeding thing etc..it just doesn't add up for a MC...and I HAVE heard and read that OPK's WILL give you a + if you have higher level of HCG...I'd want that scan...Not sure the ER would do as good of a job or as thorough job as the doc office, so waiting at this point probably won't be too big of a deal..IF you can stand the wait....
did you take another test TODAY???

Did you know that OPKs can be used as pregnancy tests once you are significantly along in your pregnancy? When you are preggers, you will get a BFP AND an +OPK!! I really think you are pregnant...for real.

Yeah, that's why I went to go get an HPT test. I kind of knew something was going on...I kept checking my temps, CF, and CP. Temps stayed up, not much CF, and very closed, hard cervix. I'm hoping I'm still pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes all up if it turns out I'm still M/Cing. I was really shocked to find out how many women actually do bleed and still go on to have a healthy baby....and see you're one of them.:flower: I hope you are right though!!!!! :hugs:

yeah, Jas I'd hate it that we'd all get your hopes up..but I agree w/ sag...I'd vote pregnancy..b/c none of it makes sense..the whole bleeding thing etc..it just doesn't add up for a MC...and I HAVE heard and read that OPK's WILL give you a + if you have higher level of HCG...I'd want that scan...Not sure the ER would do as good of a job or as thorough job as the doc office, so waiting at this point probably won't be too big of a deal..IF you can stand the wait....
did you take another test TODAY???

Well, I took the test today, so I might go get another in the morning. It was one of those dollar store tests. I might go splurge and get a really good one in the AM. I'm going to make a few calls to see if I can get in somewhere, if not I'm ER bound.

The last test I took besides the OPKs was the faint positive before I started to bleed. I thought I was having a M/C so I didn't test anymore until today and I only took the one.

When I had my bfp...I got a + opk, even have pics in my journal. I hope you get this figured out soon hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->