TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

When I had my bfp...I got a + opk, even have pics in my journal. I hope you get this figured out soon hun! xx

So how long did it take your HCG to go down ? I know it wasn't more than 2 weeks, right?

I found out I was pregnant on December 15th and started mc on December 22nd and bled for 7 days like I have with my other mc's. It took until January 7th for my levels to go to less than 1. my levels on the 3rd were 27 and my levels never got any higher than 36. This was the longest I had the hormone in my system. With my other mc's, it dropped very fast.
I hope your reason has a happier ending than mine did. I hope you get some answers soon. Good luck! :hugs:

When I had my bfp...I got a + opk, even have pics in my journal. I hope you get this figured out soon hun! xx

So how long did it take your HCG to go down ? I know it wasn't more than 2 weeks, right?

If your levels were going down, as they should with a MC, then your pregnancy test should not be darker than before...if it's darker, your levels are going up, not down...

Keep us posted!!

yep, sag's right...probably wouldn't even see a line if you had been mc-ing for 2wks now, or 2wks AGO...it would be so minimal(the HCG i mean) if not 0 that it wouldn't show up at all..not a faint line or a dark line..
tater's hypothesis~ jas is preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jas, where are you we are all dying to know what's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug: girl

yeah, Jas I'd hate it that we'd all get your hopes up..but I agree w/ sag...I'd vote pregnancy..b/c none of it makes sense..the whole bleeding thing etc..it just doesn't add up for a MC...and I HAVE heard and read that OPK's WILL give you a + if you have higher level of HCG...I'd want that scan...Not sure the ER would do as good of a job or as thorough job as the doc office, so waiting at this point probably won't be too big of a deal..IF you can stand the wait....
did you take another test TODAY???

Well, I took the test today, so I might go get another in the morning. It was one of those dollar store tests. I might go splurge and get a really good one in the AM. I'm going to make a few calls to see if I can get in somewhere, if not I'm ER bound.

Thinking about you today hope everything is ok :)

Yep, Jasmine...we all are and we are hoping you have really good news to tell us. We are all on pins and needles!:hugs:

Im new, and I hardly know everyone here- but Im waiting, too!

I bought some OPK's today. It came in a pack with some EPT's. $10 for 50 strips on Amazon. And that included shipping- Im so glad you guys told me about ordering them online!

hiya dash..your new?!?! HAHA, no more new than ME!!!!!
Yeah, it's waaaay cheaper from on line..I got 50 for $7 on ebay..even if they are junk makes me feel better to have something to pee on LOL I can't help it, I'm a POASA!!!!!
Glad to have ya apart of this wonderful thread DASH!!!!!!!
loving my TR girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say I hope all of you ladies have a blessed weekend!!

Jas: Can't wait to hear the wonderful news!

hiya dash..your new?!?! HAHA, no more new than ME!!!!!
Yeah, it's waaaay cheaper from on line..I got 50 for $7 on ebay..even if they are junk makes me feel better to have something to pee on LOL I can't help it, I'm a POASA!!!!!
Glad to have ya apart of this wonderful thread DASH!!!!!!!
loving my TR girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all just seemed to know eachother. Haha. I figured i was new! Glad to be part of the group though. You ladies are AWESOME!

TTCbaby!!! WHat's up girl!!! haven't heard from you:(
4 days until testing?!?!?!?!? You haven't tested YET??!!!

How are you feeling?!?!??!?!?! What's going on? Is it BFP time?!??!?!?!
:hug:

dash, I think we joined about the same time...I'm pretty new too..it's funny, I started reading this thread and there were a group of girls over the summer that all were chatting everyday and now it's changed~ here we all are, and I"M SOOO Thankful for Jaimad for starting this thread!!! DH is A HUUGE blessing through all of this, but you girls are soo different in this journey!!! It's great to have us all "thread" so close:hugs:

sag, DH came home today from the store armed w/ 81mg aspirin tab's!!!!!! GO MY DH!!!!
I am starting them tomorrow 1st thing in the morning!!!!

Also think I'm going to start my robi tomorrow too...imagine I'll have to drink that 3x's/day keeping my fx'd that it helps w/ extra fertile CM!!!!!!

Ahh I can't wait~tonight is the 1st nite of SMEP!!!!!
love ya girls!

TTCbaby!!! WHat's up girl!!! haven't heard from you:(
4 days until testing?!?!?!?!? You haven't tested YET??!!!

How are you feeling?!?!??!?!?! What's going on? Is it BFP time?!??!?!?!

Well, I took a test Monday because I started my usual 7-10 spotting before the :witch: shows up and I got a :bfn::(. So I believe I'm out this month! The :witch: should be here next week. Thanks for asking Tater!

ahhh bummmmer:( that stinking :witch: she can't get us all...Not giving up hope for ya girl..keep us posted!!! be praying for that bfn to turn into a bfp!!!! keep us posted:)

Well ladies I took a preganancy test this morning because my spotting slowed down very unusal for me. I got a very light second line.( I could not download the picxs but I did change my avatar to one of the picks) Could it be my :bfp:!!!!!! I took it with a wondfo pregnancy test.

ttc!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soooo awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL~~:happydance:
the pic is fuzzy but I CAN see that line..that is soooo awesome!!!!!! Miracles ARE happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

I hope Jas is OK..haven't heard about her BFP yet..hope I didn't upset ya girl???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->