TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

yeah, that's either a better pic and/or it's WAY darker....I'm w/ super, you are our newest bfp-er!!!!
Feel good about this cuz YAY!!!

Thank you ladies!! Taking that test and seeing a darker line makes me feel better.

OMG!! TTCBABY2011...you got your baby:) WOOHOO....i can see two lines..YAY!! CONGRATS!!

Glad you feeling better TTC...it's just guna get darker and darker!!!! maybe it's Tweenies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK girls,, here's what I'm wondering...it's just my own lil private poll to see who thinks what...I was just checking my CM:haha: and was thinking...Hmmmmm, when IS the best time to BD? Dh and I are doing the SMEP, robi and aspirin...
tomorrow is the big game ya know:wacko:AND it's SMEP night...APPARENTLY DH is going to a friends to watch the game:shrug:and all I'm thinking is we better not miss SMEP:growlmad:so then I started thinking, is it better to bd in the a.m~when :spermy: are fresh(or is that a myth?) or is it better in the after noon or night??? What's the best time of day...what about changing times of day...1 day here, the next night there??

also when the best time to check CM...anytime..? or after shower, before shower, before bd, before BM or after BM...IDK...and out of ALL the stuff I've read I never read anything about those...
Just want your inputs and ideas!!!! I'm a night :sex: girl...I like the lights of the lamps and the quietness and slowness of the night rather than being hurried in the day due to DC!!!! But WHAT"S BEST???:shrug:

feedback welcome!:thumbup:

Well I'll talk to you ladies later. I'm getting tired and I have a few things to do before I go to bed. I'll be on sometime in the afternoon tommorrow after church and we eat lunch. Night!!

OK girls,, here's what I'm wondering...it's just my own lil private poll to see who thinks what...I was just checking my CM:haha: and was thinking...Hmmmmm, when IS the best time to BD? Dh and I are doing the SMEP, robi and aspirin...
tomorrow is the big game ya know:wacko:AND it's SMEP night...APPARENTLY DH is going to a friends to watch the game:shrug:and all I'm thinking is we better not miss SMEP:growlmad:so then I started thinking, is it better to bd in the a.m~when :spermy: are fresh(or is that a myth?) or is it better in the after noon or night??? What's the best time of day...what about changing times of day...1 day here, the next night there??

also when the best time to check CM...anytime..? or after shower, before shower, before bd, before BM or after BM...IDK...and out of ALL the stuff I've read I never read anything about those...
Just want your inputs and ideas!!!! I'm a night :sex: girl...I like the lights of the lamps and the quietness and slowness of the night rather than being hurried in the day due to DC!!!! But WHAT"S BEST???:shrug:

feedback welcome!:thumbup:

Check your cm before you BD! We BD at night.

Tater you should check your cm every time you drop your panties. LOL I did what is called the Creighton Model to help track fertility and we was taught to check everytime we went to the bathroom. Before you go you use a piece of smooth tp and wipe from front to back and you should be able to tell by that. Is does work. When there is cm on the tp you will test it with you finger and when it stretchy and egg white or watery your fertile.

I'm cracking up right now :rofl:
everytime I drop my panties!! HAHAH:haha:that's funny!!!!!
so what you are saying is, if ya wipe from front to back and there's nothing, there's no sense in sticking the finger where it doesn't need to be..?!
my CM is starting get watery, but I'm getting that manually checking:blush:~ya know..?!!!!
If you check too much can't it cause infection?? seems like the more I do it the itchier I get 8-[ but only for a short time...
Ok, good to get all the info!!!!
KEEP IT COMING GIRLS!!:thumbup:

Well I took 3 test this morning 1 digital and 2 wondfo they were all +!!!!!! and there has been no more spotting!! I love how the digital reads pregnant. No falsey with that one!
heres a pix with all 3:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/bfp/100_1106.jpg
Well I got go get ready for church. I'll be on here later in the afternoon. Take Care ladies!!

:flower: Congratulations TTCbaby2011 thats great news..
nothing beats a digi with the word `pregnant` though it is a bit harsh when it reads `not pregnant`
wishing you a H&H 9 months xxxxxxx

Well I took 3 test this morning 1 digital and 2 wondfo they were all +!!!!!! and there has been no more spotting!! I love how the digital reads pregnant. No falsey with that one!
heres a pix with all 3:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/bfp/100_1106.jpg
Well I got go get ready for church. I'll be on here later in the afternoon. Take Care ladies!!

yay!!! Pregnant thats music to any tr ladies ears :happydance: im so happy for you!!!!!!

Love the new pic,Those have to be the most beautiful words ever to a TR lady!!Congrats hun!!

CONGRATS TTC....wow, wonderful news. H&H nine to u and baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->