TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I'm cracking up right now :rofl:
everytime I drop my panties!! HAHAH:haha:that's funny!!!!!
so what you are saying is, if ya wipe from front to back and there's nothing, there's no sense in sticking the finger where it doesn't need to be..?!
my CM is starting get watery, but I'm getting that manually checking:blush:~ya know..?!!!!
If you check too much can't it cause infection?? seems like the more I do it the itchier I get 8-[ but only for a short time...
Ok, good to get all the info!!!!
KEEP IT COMING GIRLS!!:thumbup:

:thumbup: You got it hun!! There is no real point of sticking your finger in there when your body is making fertile cm you will now it. I never had fertile cm so that was part of my problem. I had hostile cm which was killing the spermies. So I used baking soda...preseed and other the other stuff didn't work for me. BUt it does work for ALOT of woman.

TTC Love that digi hun!! :hugs:

OK, well, thanks Reeds!!!!! I'm not trying BSF..and have used preseed and hated it, both me and DH, we prefer saliva:blush:
TTC I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
false shmalsh
it's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, well, thanks Reeds!!!!! I'm not trying BSF..and have used preseed and hated it, both me and DH, we prefer saliva:blush:
false shmalsh

Sorry to butt in but isn't saliva bad for spermies??:shrug: I thought I read that somewhere..

false shmalsh

Sorry to butt in but isn't saliva bad for spermies??:shrug: I thought I read that somewhere..

Yep, saliva kills spermies. My hubby hates preseed too...you CAN use Canola Oil instead...it has no effect on sperm..it's not cold and sticky like Pre-seed and it is CHEAP!

I'm cracking up right now :rofl:
everytime I drop my panties!! HAHAH:haha:that's funny!!!!!
so what you are saying is, if ya wipe from front to back and there's nothing, there's no sense in sticking the finger where it doesn't need to be..?!
my CM is starting get watery, but I'm getting that manually checking:blush:~ya know..?!!!!
If you check too much can't it cause infection?? seems like the more I do it the itchier I get 8-[ but only for a short time...
Ok, good to get all the info!!!!
KEEP IT COMING GIRLS!!:thumbup:

:thumbup: You got it hun!! There is no real point of sticking your finger in there when your body is making fertile cm you will now it. I never had fertile cm so that was part of my problem. I had hostile cm which was killing the spermies. So I used baking soda...preseed and other the other stuff didn't work for me. BUt it does work for ALOT of woman.

TTC Love that digi hun!! :hugs:

Right...I will be trying baking soda because I hardly EVER have EWCM. I used to have it in my 20's...but not so much now in my 30's. I need all the help I can get!

CONGRATULATIONS TTC!!!!!! So happy for you! I love seeing you guys get BFPs because that means we could be next! You give us hope!

yeah, I've heard that, BUT I've had 8 pregnancies and there wasn't a shortage of saliva in any of the :sex: and I'm not eliminating it....UNLESS...it comes to a point where I need to...
have you used the canola oil Sag...?? Funny to me, canola oil, baking soda, all these kitchen ing I never knew were helpful in the bedroom!!! HAHA

thanks for looking out for the goodness of our sperm..that's WHY I LOVE you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Salivia has been proven to kill spermies! I didn't like preseed either. Of course there is always salvia involved in forplay and such but to use only it as lubrication right now probably doesn't help.

it's really foreplay, I mean how do you do anything orally w/out it, and how do you bd w/out anything oral?!?!??!?!?...but that's usually all we need to grease us up for the rest of the time ... so it's not like spits flying all over the place...haha, maybe I painted a bad pic...???

I haven't had a hard time getting preggers since TR, i've had trub b/c none have been sticky...5 pregnancies and 11mo...that's insane to me when I think about it and saliva has been part of every one of them..I never knew that about it though until I joined bNb which totally blew my mind!!!!!
:hug:

Getting a little worried first no word from karen now jas whats going on we miss you guys and hope your doing great!!

yeah, seriously where r they???? hope they're just busy n nothings wrong..??

Me too! we all can see im not busy lol Im totally obsessed with bnb!!! cant wait to get my bfp so I can have some brain space filled with something other then getting preggo lol

i'm right there w/ ya momma!!! definitely NOT too busy!!! I've been on here like NON stop this weekend!! couldn't wait to get home today to see if TTC posted AND she did!!!! so happy for her!!!!
I also am ready for a bfp so that I can just stalk and not obsess!!!! it'll be a nice change!!!!
how you feeling anyway?? Have you tested anymore???

hey Sag, you having any O symptoms?? the doc told me friday that I'll be o-ing from the L side this time, and today I felt a "twinge" but am now wishing they wouldn't have told me that it was coming from the L b/c now I'm watching for it...ARG...I hate it..look,now I'm ss for O...I'm nuts...
LH strips have been negative so far...lines are there but suuuper faint still....
really thinking Robi's working..CM getting more and more watery..! YAY

yeah, I've heard that, BUT I've had 8 pregnancies and there wasn't a shortage of saliva in any of the :sex: and I'm not eliminating it....UNLESS...it comes to a point where I need to...
have you used the canola oil Sag...?? Funny to me, canola oil, baking soda, all these kitchen ing I never knew were helpful in the bedroom!!! HAHA

thanks for looking out for the goodness of our sperm..that's WHY I LOVE you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I've used the canola oil. I actually like it too much better than pre-seed...and we don't do ANY oral during my fertile window...I'm really hardcore about TTC...hehehe....Besides, we've got the TWW for all that! Hahaha....

hey Sag, you having any O symptoms?? the doc told me friday that I'll be o-ing from the L side this time, and today I felt a "twinge" but am now wishing they wouldn't have told me that it was coming from the L b/c now I'm watching for it...ARG...I hate it..look,now I'm ss for O...I'm nuts...
LH strips have been negative so far...lines are there but suuuper faint still....

I'm still getting negative OPKs...the line is darker than it was yesterday, so I know it's coming. I am pretty sure I will be ovulating on Wednesday. I am pretty much like clockwork...I know that I am in my fertile window so we've been BDing like crazy. Ahhh...it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. Hehe.

I always know when I have the LH surge because the sides of my boobs start hurting...as soon as that happens, I can go take an OPK and sure enough...it'll be positive, every time. I've always been that way, even before, during, and after TL & TR...my boobs always hurt mid-cycle, I mean...I suspected before TR that it meant I was about to ovulate and I confirmed that when I started doing OPKs after TR. Our bodies are really cool....And then my boobs STAY sore...all the way up through AF, so I can't tell if I am preggers by breast pain like other ladies...I can though...I think...tell if I am not because they seem to get LESS sore after 6 or 7 dpo...so I am hoping this month, there is no change and they are still sore up until time for AF. So, I'll actually be HOPING for painful breasts this month...hahaha...

hmmm, that's interesting, amazing how we ALL have the SAME parts, but nothing is the same about how they alert us of "times of the month"..it's soo interesting...
IDK usually when o is...I DID have the side pain last month on the R..which was confirmed when they said I'll be O-ing from the L this time...then for like a split sec I thought I was having O pain in church, was on the L side..??? Hmmm, OPK's not + for me either, not even dark yet...

the only otc lube I've ever used was pre-seed..and I used a "thing" haha, to insert into my va jay jay...?? are you putting it on dh? or are you squirting it up there? I was just googling it and a girl said she used her "thing" that came w/ pre-seed to put it in...I think that wouldn't be ok??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->