TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

hmmm, that's interesting, amazing how we ALL have the SAME parts, but nothing is the same about how they alert us of "times of the month"..it's soo interesting...
IDK usually when o is...I DID have the side pain last month on the R..which was confirmed when they said I'll be O-ing from the L this time...then for like a split sec I thought I was having O pain in church, was on the L side..??? Hmmm, OPK's not + for me either, not even dark yet...

the only otc lube I've ever used was pre-seed..and I used a "thing" haha, to insert into my va jay jay...?? are you putting it on dh? or are you squirting it up there? I was just googling it and a girl said she used her "thing" that came w/ pre-seed to put it in...I think that wouldn't be ok??

We just use it on DH and externally for me a little bit...I haven't squirted it up there, but I think that would probably be okay...What gave me the idea to look up Canola Oil was because my doctor's office said it was the only thing that was okay to use as a lube when he went in for his semen analysis...I figured if it was okay for that, it must be okay for TTC too...and it is!

There's all kinds of stuff on the net about it...this is just one article I found...

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/the-right-stuff.html

SAG what's your cm like today?? just wondering..we are so close and I THOUGHT mine seemed like it was getting watery BUT just checked and it's NOT...so just wanted something to compare...since our cycles are SOOOOOOO close:)

Getting a little worried first no word from karen now jas whats going on we miss you guys and hope your doing great!!

Me too!!!

Thanks for all the Congrats ladies!! You guys are wonderful!!!:hugs:

SAG what's your cm like today?? just wondering..we are so close and I THOUGHT mine seemed like it was getting watery BUT just checked and it's NOT...so just wanted something to compare...since our cycles are SOOOOOOO close:)

Mine is watery and I had some eggwhite this morning...but now it is back to watery. Before Mucinex, I almost NEVER had EWCM on my own!

ttc we sure hope so you are inspiration!!!!!
TAter I used the thing to put the pre seed up in there and I love it because It makes me feel like im wet on my own all of a sudden (which makes me hot) so its a good thing :)

momma I LOVE YA..makes you hot!!!! hahaha, oh yeah, good to feel hot...your too cute:awww:

I did that though and I'm telling you I could NOT even feel DH...ya know:blush: He hated it and so did I...just felt like a black hole:shrug:and wasn't fun...the next time I cut the dose in half and still was that way and really, I'm a small girl...115-120 on a heavy day...usually steady at 118 but it varies...so we decided eh, nevermind pre-seed :hi:
so saliva is it and really I haven't even mentioned to DH about eliminating it..Idk for sure, but I don't even think he'd be happy w/ it...it would just effect our style:shy:and that wouldn't be fun:nope:

was wondering if I should use that thing to do canola oil, but I'm pretty sure that I get pretty wet on my own...is it arousal fluid or cm IDK that's what I'm hoping to find out after THIS cycle, but not even sure that the lube is necessary...

Thanks for update on CM sag, I am still pretty dry and we are only like a day off from each other....I have been drinking robi today, but so far no change...weird how like one time seems watery and then the rest of the day is dry?? maybe my imagination..???

either way I love you girls...you preggers...REEDS AND TTC YAY :yipee:!!!!
and all the rest of us that are going to have our miracles SOOOO SOOON!!!!!:wohoo:

BTW momma, WHAT'S HAPPENING W/ YOU??????? N E MORE TESTS OR JUST WAITING IT OUT??!?!?!?!?!
:dust:

I think TTC did SMEP...may be wrong about that..but pretty sure she did!!! we are doing smep this cycle:thumbup:
COME ON SMEP!!!!!!

Dh says he wants a shirt that says I heart SMEP!!!:haha:

i have been testing everyday lol BFN but no worries I will keep on trying new things until its my turn to be preggo :) I think we might semp too lol :)

i hate bfn's:growlmad:

we started SMEP on Fri, yesterday was the 2nd night of it..I've been drinking Robi too and not (so far) seeing anything different w/ CM..haven't even checked today b/c of last night...OPK's still neg..but darker today than yesterday:thumbup:

I really don't see how SMEP can't work..it's fresh :spermy: in there every other night and I'm expecting a bfp in a couple of weeks!!!!!:happydance:

it WILL be all of our turns eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

i have been testing everyday lol BFN but no worries I will keep on trying new things until its my turn to be preggo :) I think we might semp too lol :)

I like temping because between temping and OPKs, I know exactly when I ovulated...and if I ovulated at all...and since temping has turned me into a worry wart...I worried that I might not be ovulating...but I am, temping confirms it...so that is one less worry off my plate. Just waiting to O now...

w/ temping are you noticing that CM is increasing as temp is dropping...this is my 1st mo of temps and it's sooo botched I'm not going to be able to tell anything THIS time...nexy cycle yes, but not this one:( so was just curious what your noticing since temps don't tell you about O until After the fact..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->