TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Welcome keepthe faith...good luck , my name is Jessica

readyfor 1more ...I will be in Hillsboro wich is bout 30 min south of waco

Flutter...I have to buy them from the store cuz my ebay gets sent to my moms and she is the type that says that all that is unnecessary

Reedsgirl...I am glad you had such a good time at the concert

Cheeky... hope your hsg goes well

keepthefaith...welcome I'm tally and had my tr on 3/6 or this year. 5cm on each side. GL and baby dust!

Mel...good luck on your hsg. I bet you'll get a bfp after!

Anxious that's not too far from me at all. Waco is about 40mi or so miles Hilsboro is about an hour from me!

Hi keepthefaith!

Well ladies I saw the doc today and although my labs came back normal he thinks its my kidneys causing my symptoms. He did a pt with urine and it was negative. AF is due on Fri, so I'm guessing Im out this month. On to the next...

Hi Ladies :)

Had the HSG today and they have confirmed one tube is blocked, positive spin is that one is open!

I won't go into much detail here; it wasn't a pleasant experience and I wouldn't want to deter anyone from having one! (It's in my journal if you want to read about it)

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted...I do lurk almost daily...just don't have anything to say, I guess.

I had TR 2 weeks ago (Apr 20). I was due ot O on the 21st. Hubby and I BD on the 19th. I'm now on CD29. The nurse told me yesterday that if AF didn't show up last night then i should test today...so I did. Of course BFN...I didn't think it was even possible.

Anyway, waiting for AF so I can start TTC our first cycle is KILLING ME!!! I've read that most women have AF show up on time after TR...only read of a few that were late...figures I would be one of those! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
](*,)

Doingit4us...I'm sorry you about your dr.appointment. I hope you get to feeling better soon

CheekyB...that is good news...all you need is one BUT....I also want to tell you that I do not put too much into those HSG test. They are so often wrong because your tubes can spasm. I know several TR gals that came back saying they had blocked tubes and are no pregnant! Are you thinking of getting the lap done? Usually they can get it unblocked with that test IF it is really blocked.

peepoo...Congrats on being whole again and welcome to the TTC madness lol. My first AF after TR was right on time but shorter and lighter :happydance: but my 2nd AF was 12 days late. Talk about driving a girl nuts!

afm...since I didn't get any bd in on CD14 I got some last night. I've done all I can do this cycle...now it is wait time. I hate waiting :growlmad:

Hi Fluterby :)

I'm not seeing my FS again until July, so we've 2 cycles to see what happens. The Soy made me ovulate on both sides last month, so hopefully it'll do it again. My clear tube was slightly blocked - they had to pressurise the dye to pass through it - so I'm hoping that'll give the egg a clear run this month! They had to stop the HSG due to the pain, so I'm also hoping my FS will want me to do another just to check the other tube again, hopefully it's not completely blocked.

I've just been reading about the tubes going into spasm during HSG, so I hope this is what's happened to me.

I'm still happy with the results though, one definitely open tube is all it takes to get pregnant :D Might take a little longer but at least I now know there is literally nothing stopping it happening but time.

O due at the end of the week (possibly beginning of next) so will just have to get down to :sex: and hope for the best

Hope your 2ww goes fast for you xxx

Mel that is good. Sounds like you got a good FS helping you out. How did you know the soy had you OV on both sides? I'm just curious cause I feel like I've felt O pains on both sides but I just shrugged it off.

I was lucky enough to have a scheduled internal scan booked just before ovulation last month and they were able to tell me I had a dominant follicle on both ovaries and to expect 2 ovulations. I'm also lucky enough to feel my ovulation; I get a very quick sharp stitch followed by a popping sensation (it's all over within 5 seconds) and I had that from both ovaries.

Fingers crossed I get the same this month

Goodluck cheeky!!!

Flutter yay you got to dtd one last time now the wait is on

afm... Dh has been wanting to bd everynight wich is good just worried he will be worn out when the right time comes

Super cool Mel. get both eggs fertilized and get a 2 for one special lol I'd take that for sure.

Anxious...wait wait wait is all I feel like this whole process is lol. How much longer before Ov for you?

Its a horrible 2 weeks that seems like 2 mnths..lol Last month I o´d on cd14 and that is just checking cm so bout 8 or so days

Ok ladies need your opnion....I check my cm internally and last week thursday and friday I had brownish red cm Saturday Af came but just slight bleeding only when I wiped, Sunday a little heavier but just spotting on pad,again on Monday slight bleeding but only when I wiped, Tuesday cm was brownishred when I checked internally,Wednesday nothing and I felt wet down there so I went and checked today and again a brownish red colored cm?:shrug: Just cuz my POAS addiction got the best of me and from reading on here that ladies had the same and ended up with a bfp I did a test 2 days ago and got a BFN...Doc tells me everything that I am having is normal but was just wondering what you guys think:wacko:

Anxious I agree with your doctor. That is all pretty normal. I would say the browinish is just old blood left up there from AF since you didn't have a heavy cycle. I've had that happen to me before at the end of af for several days I would get that same thing.

Anxious I would have to agree with your doc and Flutterby. Had the same thing happen to me.
AF got me today. I talk to the doc today and we are going to do another HSG to see if my tube is still open. If not, we will be trying IUI. Figure it can't hurt.

cheekybint, glad all went well. I too have one blocked and I did cget pregnant from that side...I mc but at least I no it works... Good luck

Peepoo71.I was hat unluck one , I had o take est start my first cycle and l al but one hae been 28 days apart since.. and its been a year..

I took ll the rugs this monh,, clomid etc.. and I am 5po make backhurts and my glands are swollen but others wise good I dont like this 2ww stuff, trying to say calm working alot which has helped kep my mind offit and by th time i get home i am so tired so hopefully the next nine days go fast...

And HAPPY MOTHS DAY TO ALL... any big plans

Doingit4us... I need to have my hsg done but I need to find a new doctor first to give me a referral to FC here on post. I don't want to use the Army doc they send me too...he was a jerk!

hopmpraymwish...Fx'd for you. I am 1 or 2dpo right now. I hate the 2ww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->