TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I know! Isnt that the weirdest thing? Its my month for evap lines...got a dollar tree one this afternoon, and got another evap. I know it is as it has no color..but you can surely see it. I told myself I wasnt spending big bucks on tests this month. I have one more for the morning, and that will be it. Unless of course something weird happens with that test! I dont feel bad though, considering I only spent 4 dollars. Its important to post these evaps though since so many of see them each month, it could help someone else later. Its hard to see the evap line in the pic, sorry.

Hows everyone else?

Attachments

• 0430001543.jpg
    0430001543.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Ladies! It's been awhile since I have had a chance to sit down and chat. Congrats HappySmile! I'm very "happy" for you and wish you joyful 9 months! Happy belated B-Day Flutterby! I hope you are enjoying your new camera and receive a gift from the stork fairy.

I'm doing ok. This is our 2nd month TTC. I had a positive opk on Thur 22 and then again on Fri. Because I'm in school I had to wait till Friday night to do the do...lol I wanted to try the sperm meets egg trick, but with my school it's pretty hard. I did elevate my legs for about 20-30 mins after to help the :spermy: reach their destination. My AF isn't due till next Friday. The only symptoms I have right now are tiny prickly pains in my lower tummy and on my left side. Feels like needle pricking me. Weird. They started yesterday, I think. Today they are happening a lot more. My bbs are sore, but not as sore as last month and I am getting zingers shooting through them. Oh! My BBT went from 97.5 to 98 the last two days. I did have a heater on with the AC. I'm sooo tired. I fell asleep in class yesterday more than once and today I could barely keep my eyes open. T hat was after drinking a Monster Nitro. That's all. I decided to just have faith in God and claim that I am carrying my baby boy. Guess we will see next week.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all.:dust:

Well dh and i bd' d ( af due today) and only got slight pink disharge, have had slight pinkish spotting 2 days ago and yesterday just brownish/red on the tp. Really weird cuz usually when we bd the night before it helps to start full flow. I guess i am just still HOPING!!! Goodnight ladies

Mrs. Mommy I can see the line on the pick...so weird

Anxious...I hope AF stays away for you. I too will bd before AF is due to get her going.

DoingIt...glad to hear from you. this is also my 2nd cycle to ttc. I am following the smep and when it gets closer to O time I'm going to use my soft cups too.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have a project due for accounting and it is killing me. UGH!!

Doingit4us, I hope you get a BFP.

flutter, Happy belated birthday. Your b-day is the same as my older brother's.

Have a great evening ladies.

Sorry the :witch: got ya...on to the next month.

I did my first POAS tonight on an OPK. I just realized I should be checking that now since I on CD11 and I took that SI

Well af is way lighter than usual, usually have gushing but this time just spotting on pad but definatlely enuf there when i wipe...2 days of light bleeding( not gonna complain) ate lunch and got nauseated... Ugh anyways cd2 for me and gonna try smep this mnth

Hello girls! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! To take my mind off the TWW, I decided to paint. A LOT! Im painting an antique hutch, my kitchen chairs, and a desk. I have the kiddos out sanding chairs and helping me paint. It has kept my mind off things, that for sure! I feel great. I still feel like my body is getting back to normal after surgery, but wow, does it feel nice to feel "put back together"
Mel and Reedsgirl...where've y'all been? Dont ya love us no more? LOL, hopefully you are doing great and just enjoying your families!
You ladies have a great Sunday night!

Mrs. Mommy I can see the line on the pick...so weird

Anxious...I hope AF stays away for you. I too will bd before AF is due to get her going.

DoingIt...glad to hear from you. this is also my 2nd cycle to ttc. I am following the smep and when it gets closer to O time I'm going to use my soft cups too.

Im pretty sure those dollar store tests leave lines eventually on most of them. The ones I have had that were positive turned positive very quickly. I havent taken anymore, I figure I will either get my period in 3 days or I wont. No matter what, Im better off this year than I was last year. Atleast I can say I CAN try now, all things are possible!

Thanks Readyforone. Good luck Flutterby. This is so stresseful. Wish it didnt take so long. I am completely obssessed with my symptoms. I Google until I find someone who got pregnant and has whatever weird symptom I think I have for the moment. Its really pathetic.

I hope all u have an amazing week!

LOL Doingit4us I did the same thing last cycle and I know tons of other do too so you are not alone!

I gotta bd tonight it is CD12 and my opk was pretty dark...not all the way pos. but close. I'm gonna bd and use my soft cups tonight

I :sex: last night and used my soft cups! I'm trying to follow the smep plan but man I'd really like to just dtd for the next 3 days in a row to make sure there is plenty of :spermy: swimming around! lol

I think I got a pos. OPK today I posted a pic on the test board. LOL and I just told dh last night that there would be no :sex: tonight since I was following the smep...but seeing how I think this is positive looks like it might be bow chica wow wow for the next 3 days :happydance: I need to get all the :spermy: I can this cycle!

Of course I love my tr ladies!! Sorry to have been neglectful but really trying to take it easy this month and I find when I log on to bnb I kinda get obsessive. SORRY!!:)

Asfm I believe I am in the dreaded 2ww and just trying to get through it without going insane like I always do. I have been steadily working on my house and planting all the flowers I can get my hands on. I am excited about tomorrow as Tj and I are going to see Pearl Jam in concert and I LOVE THEM!!:) I am still of work and to be honest I am dreading going back and not really sure I will...but anywho I hope you ladies have a blessed day and good luck!!

Hey Reedsgirl I'm so glad you checked in. I will be in the dreaded 2ww soon too! I'm trying not to obsess to much either. So far I have only POAS on 3 OPK's and following the smep and only used soft cup once so far.

Reedsgirl I have been missing you... I am addicted to this site also but its all i have cuz my dh is nonstop working for right now. I am Cd3 and gonna try SMEP this month..Fxd for all us TR ladies!!

If any of you get a chance could you go look at my opk to see if you think it is positive? The only reason I'm asking is cause I only have 2 left!!! Thanks girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->