TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

bdwell you saying that about your DDs tat and being worried about preg made me think of a girl I use to work with she had a lizard or an iguana not sure which on her lower belly and the whole time she was pregnant she would raise her shirt up and tell everyone that now its a dinosaur..It kinda of looked like one too.I wondered what it looked like after she lost the weight but was afraid to ask.lol

DD says hers will prob go from a bird of paradise to a teridactyl and she is halarious when she says it making the claws and face:rofl:

oo lots of news since yesterday! Love the tat pics! I have wings on my back along with the eye of horus. I also have runic symbols on my left wrist and ankle. I have been planning a large back piece. I want a byzantine angel with the arms out in front "holding" a banner with my babies names on it. Of course this has to wait til I'm done having babies! I think the nursing homes will be full of tatted men and women by the time we're all in there!

Adanma

forgot to add: I had two lovely birds of paradise on my lower belly which most definately landed after My kids! I had a tummy tuck though and they were removed with that. Kinda gross, but kinda neat!

Adanma

Look at all your liberal ladies.....I love it. So many tattoo`s. Thanks Sandi for posting yours, we should all do that and have a gallary....wouldn`t we be the talk of the forum. LOL....Have a fanstatic day everyone!

Here's mine :)

On the back of my shoulder, with the flames just popping out over the top of it

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v142/7/36/886120453/n886120453_1473904_3363.jpg

Down my back

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v142/7/36/886120453/n886120453_1473903_3172.jpg

Sweet tats Mel!! I will have to take more of mine and post them. ANd the tat pics have begun...are you all sure you want me to post all of mine?? HOw about Ijust post the favs...which I have shown you 3 so that will leave about ten more..but I can double up on pics..boy its nice to talk about something other than ttc!!:)

Okay here are my feet, back, shoulder& one of my side. And now I will behave...lol COme on girls show us your art work.

flag girl.jpg

foot1.jpg

foot2.jpg

lower back.jpg

side.jpg

Now I am depressed! Mine look so bloody boring now....some black roses, japanese symbol for sisters (all my sisters and I have it) A botched japanese symbol for mother on my neck and they went too deep and the ink ran. (looks like shit) Another botched dragon fly on my lower thigh that was done at the same time as the other crappy one and it looks permanently bruised. So my sharing will be mental as my pics do not look near as fantastic as you two ladies. I now see I play it safe on the tattoo side!.....U ladies have made me itchy to go get something more risky done....like a snake slithering up my neck. LOL....so kidding. But very nice unique work ladies.

Carole did the same person do your messed up ones? I love tats...I only have one that is messed up and its a turtle on my thigh. thankfully it can't been seen. I still am not sure why I got when I knew I didn't trust the guy that was ding it just a vibe I got. BUt anyway I am sure your tats are lovely and I would love to see them

Hey ladies,

I will try to post my two boring tats later today. I have 2 roses on my leg with my name and my oldest son's name. I have some messed up cherries on my thigh. My oldest son has 5 tats. He got his first two not long after he turned 18. In Texas you have to be 18 or older to get them. His has two crosses on the back of each arm and he has my name on one arm and the word salvation on the other. On his side he has one he designed that I just love. I will see if he will let me post them.

I almost forgot. Since I deceided to use the doctor here I am due to have my TR on October 4th, if all goes well. I am super excited.

CONGRATS Ready.....that's quick. I went with a local Dr here in Edmonton and he was great and we know the operation worked now just to have a healthy pregnancy. I thought about tavelling to the USA for mine but did some research and was happy to go here. I think as long as they actually go in and not laporscopic it's all good. So...since u and Reeds say u have some crappy work I will post some of my pics later today.
Reeds...It was the same artist that botched both same day. she did my foot a month earlier and did a good job but just went to deep with these two.

Ready wow it won't be long now!! I can't wait to see your tats and your sons..I will try to get the one on Tj's chest. Its awesome.

Carole post them!! I am sure they are not as bad as you think. :)

Hey Ready! Thats coming right up around the corner! You go girl!

Has anyone noticed having horrid pms like symptoms when taking soy? Ive only tried it two different cycles, and each cycle Im a nasty hag. I mean, I dont even like myself today. If I could jump out of my skin I would.
And, Im pretty much symptom free this month..so that ticks me off too. After last month, I just really really want that bfp now. Im just bummed. Just hope af comes and goes quick so I can move on.

And, I dont have any tats to show, so Im boring.

Do you think?

How crazy is it that we spend half the month wishing we would feel puky and crampy! lol..we are strange strange creatures!

Hope you all have a great night! We are having a "drive in" theatre at my house tonight! Which means Im putting the kid's TV outside and we'll be watching Spiderman. It also means I dont care if they make a mess with the popcorn :)

Good morning ladies,

I had a very busy evening yesterday. But I will upload the pictures of tats tonight. I hopw all is well with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->