TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Reeds....

I was stalking you your FF chart and I see it says u ovulated on cycle day 20. Do u agree with that. Mine was off by two days according to how I felt and my CM. Also it said I was going to get my AF 4 days later than I actually did.....kinda odd eh.

NO I do not agree with that. to be honest I do not believe I Ov at all last cycle. I had a couple O pains on cd 14 I believe it was but no cm to go along with it. THis month I am doing opks as well as the temps and creighton model. HOw are you ding with temps? I can't believe mine are so high already.

I have hope tattooed on my right wrist and a heart design on the other...I want a 3/4 sleeve with my lillis will be adding to it all soon

I am doing ok with the temping but I think mine are low...lol. I don't agree with the chart and I was faithful taking my temps even while out of the city with my dad's health issues. I may do the opk's as well this cycle. I ran out of my internet ones but the dollar store here has cheapies so I may try them. I am getting bummed out that I just can't get a sticky bean as all of you on here are. I am happy for those who do but inside I am saying....."when is it our turn".LOL.....I know I'm not alone. I am going to do all in my power to do everything this cycle. It helps that I will be here to BD this month, thats always a plus. LOL
I always wanted a sleeve but am not ballzy enough to do it. I fear I would have regret as I got older...lol.

LOL. I pretty much think I will be the most talked about old lady in the nursing home when I get old! I love my tattoos..I have 24.

I am so frustrated with my temps and I am in the same boat...when is it my turn. But I am pulling out all the stops this month and I will have a reason to go see the FS on Sept 1. He is gonna work for his money. LOL I guess I will start temping vaginally next month if they keep being like this

Reeds love the tat
needafriend... glad ur dad is showing improvement
Ok so I had a drop in temp this am and some pain on my right side for about 30 minutes, does that mean I ov? If I did then I am out this month cause won't see DH till tomorrow afternoon

Carole I am not sure I am so new to all this temp stuff and my temps are up and down and up and then back down. I have read that temping vag is more accurate for core temp and I am s frustrated when I look at my chart and then other peoples I can't seem to find anyone like mine and I temp everymorning at the same time. I just dn't get it.

Bd have your used opks this month? I guess it depends on if your temp goes back up tomorrown. do you have a link to your chart?

okay here is a another...this one is on my right shoulder and will be part of my sleeve with my lilly

shoulder tat.jpg

Wow reedsgirl 24 tats.Thats awesome..I only have 2 and DH thinks thats to many.lol.He doesn't have any.I told him if he would get one he would be wanting another.Been saying for the last year I am getting another one just havent decided on what something colorful though..

Hey Fam my dh had 12..when we met 3 years ago we both had 9 then he left for Iraq and I kept getting them. LOL I also have his dog tag done and a Property of IED Hunter done on my thigh.. it matches the one on his chest. He has a IED badge on his chest. Sorry girls I went tat pic happy.

Carole I agree completely I have 2 that I wish I didn't have but I guess out of 24 thats not bad. LOL

Happy Monday ladies,

Admana, hope you get your answer soon and I will be praying with you.

Navy, needafriend, and Anxious come out, come out wherever you are. LOL

I hope all is well with Flutter.

How was everyone's weekend? I played laser tag. I was like a big kid I had so much fun.

LOL:haha: I am here I have just been super busy with the end of school for my kids and trying to keep them busy when they get home and fitting in therapies for them cuz my two older kids leave this Friday to go to grandma and grandpa's house..Which i get to do the 2 hour drive up there and the 2 hour drive back!!
I have been falling into bed early almost every night since last Thursday:wacko:
This should be my last busy week.....and then i will be able to be on here more like i was before. I Probably have A LOT of catch up reading to do again....Okay I'm not sure when i will be back on this week but i will be on. Hope everyone has a great week :) :hug:

I haven't done opk's cause I really just kinda got thrown into all of this recently. I am just now learning about charting. I have been looking at other ppls charts trying to have it all make sense. I put some info on FF but don't know how to link it.

I only have one tat, but have had alot of piercings, most out now.
Famof6 Dh is the same way about my nose ring I love it he says it is white trash...but the tat he doesn't mind he has two
I already know what my other 2 are gonna be if I can just get to it

Both of my younger two have tats and simple piercings but I made them wait till they were older and think it out alot...my ex had one he hated so they knew what that was like. DD has a beautiful bird of paradise on her lft side, but she worries it will get out of shape if she ever gets prg

Bd I have my nose, tongue, a industrial and that little flap in my ear done(can't remember what that is called. I have had my tongue and nose for so long I don't even remember them most of the time and when I take my tongue out I feel naked. LOL..I have had other things pierced but they are all out as well. ;) Oh and I have a tat on each side...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->