TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Good Luck Josey!!!
Reeds.....I'm sure it wont take too much convincing. LOL
TMI???....We were always bd-ing with myself on bottom due to gravity but I read somewhere that bd-ing "woman on all fours" (how to say it so no one takes offence) really helps get the little guys back there and it's so true. Plus it's was nice for us to mix it up abit. Personally we have always had a fantastic sex life but honestly ......since trying for a baby and sometimes bd-ing 7 days in a row isn't as spicy. LOL...Now what a way to start your day hearing about my sex life!!!!

Good Luck Josey!!!
Reeds.....I'm sure it wont take too much convincing. LOL
TMI???....We were always bd-ing with myself on bottom due to gravity but I read somewhere that bd-ing "woman on all fours" (how to say it so no one takes offence) really helps get the little guys back there and it's so true. Plus it's was nice for us to mix it up abit. Personally we have always had a fantastic sex life but honestly ......since trying for a baby and sometimes bd-ing 7 days in a row isn't as spicy. LOL...Now what a way to start your day hearing about my sex life!!!!

LOL I read that somewhere too and if you want a girl the female should be on top. But not sure. I will look for the link and if I find it I will post it here.

I am SO happy to see everyone is doing well:) We are putting names with faces and pictures of the our kiddos up. I also see we have some very talented blanket makers,house buying and i saw some tats(very nice).
Josey~ Congrats again and hope your appt goes well for you:)
Sandi~ FX'd for you sweetie...your OPK looked good to me,get to BD'ing :)

Well, I will be driving my older two kiddos to grandma and grandpa's house this afternoon, so it will just be my youngest and I for about a week and half. MY Hunny will be home very soon and the craziness of this month is over for me!!!! I can now relax and keep up with you ladies more....YAY :) The :witch: is due next week for me and I can't be more happier to see her coming and going as soon as possible!! LOL, okay I will be back on this afternoon when i get back from driving my kids to grandparents house. Have a good day all

Glad things are slowing down for u navy.

Well....the moment some of u have been waiting for. My boring tats!!

DSC03038.JPG
Under left breast just off the centre.
DSC03039.JPG
Symbol meaning sister, all my sisters and I have it

DSC03041.JPG
First one was the little black rose 17 years ago, then added the larger one about 15 years ago

DSC03055.JPG
This is one of the botched ones....u can see a slight bruise around it, well she went too deep and that is the ink bleed.

Just had to add these great pics of my little man and his older brothers grade 6 graduation. He is such a monkey. The other is at his pre-school grad. I love his hair, we even colour it some times. I get alot of looks like `bad mom`for having it cut like that but I think it suits him and is ears.LOL...

DSC02992.JPG

DSC02963.JPG

I think Im the night owl here! LoL!

So, I had to show you all what I do to burn time on my two week wait...made a blankie and two matching diapers for Hosanna..(my first blanket)

Glad things are slowing down for u navy.

Well....the moment some of u have been waiting for. My boring tats!!

View attachment 101864
Under left breast just off the centre.
View attachment 101866
Symbol meaning sister, all my sisters and I have it

View attachment 101868
First one was the little black rose 17 years ago, then added the larger one about 15 years ago

View attachment 101869
This is one of the botched ones....u can see a slight bruise around it, well she went too deep and that is the ink bleed.

I like your tats ,there not boring at all...I especially like the symbol tat that you and you sisters all have,what a great idea :winkwink: Did the black rose hurt ?? I want to get a tat going around my ankle and down onto the top of my foot.

Carole your butterfly is still pretty it is odd for it to permantly have the bruised look. I love your sisters idea. that is awesome!!

Girls look at my chart I am doing a happy dance for a dip!! We did bd last night "doggy" style as I was hoping that it would keep his "swimmers" in better. LOL.. I am so hoping it worked....so ladies if my temp goes up tomorrow and I did O today do you think bd last night will have caught the egg. We plan to bd tonight but since my first for sure positive opk was at 10pm last night it will be 24 hours when he gets home tonight for us to bd again...geez I so want this this month!! LOL

Reeds....your chart looks good. I am glad u called it Doggie too....didn't want to offend anyone but slang does not bother me. I am praying for u girl hoping this is your cycle!!!

Navy....I never noticed a difference in pain. It all kinda feels the same to me, I think I have a pretty good pain tolerance though. lol
As for the tattoo...I am just going to get some more colour added and have some shadows put in to mask the bruise look. I went to a lazer clinic and they wanted to charge me a grand to have it removed..WHATEVER!

Navy, glad to know things are slowing down for you.

Needafriend, I love your tats. I want a butterfly on my foot but I am to chicken. LOL

AARGGHH I keep missing everyone!! LOL I want t chat. I am excited but worried at the same time...we did bd last night and my opk is negative today so did I O today? UGH and now I shall worry about my progestone levels staying up to help me get preggo!! PLEASE pray with and for me ladies.

100723-171234.jpg

Here is my Hayley and our new puppy...we haven't even named him yet. LOL Well I am off to the grog store.

I thought my opks were going lighter but my one tonight is darker!! HELP What do I do...my dh is exhausted and to be honest I don't know how much more I can bd...

here is the pic

OPKS.jpg

Where are my ladies?? I am lonely. LOL Well it official all opks today are negative. I am sure that today is 1dpo...and the 2ww begins. I am sure by next saturday I will be using the ic that came with my opks. LOL Please someone stop me!!!:)

So Reeds, did you squeeze some egg hunting in? Hopefully this is your month to catch a sticky egg!
I took a test today...bigFat nothing..but I wasnt really thinking it was my month anywho. I got my positive opk on the 13th, so as of this morning Im 12dpo ( regardless of that ticker down there). Its okay..Im stressing about finding a house and a million other things. But this thread is due for another BFP! Sending you prayers!:flower:

Sorry I have been mia for a while. We have had a lot go on in our family. I have popped in here and there. But mostly just so I can get away from my reality for a minute. We did the iui last Tuesday. So that was a bit exciting. The doctor said I ovulated out of both sides, but possibly 2 out of the right side as well! How exciting/scary is that?
Then on Wed. our 17 year old son comes and tells us that he and his 19 year old girlfriend are pregnant!!!!!! I don't think I have cried so hard in my entire life! My heart fell out of my chest and broke into a million pieces! My son has 2 more years of school left! He doesn't even have his freaking drivers license yet! Neither one of them have worked a day in their life and now they are going to have a baby?! Don't get me wrong, we will do all we can to help them and help with the baby, but this was a huge blow! Now my son, my baby, is probably have to drop out of school to get full time work to take care of his child! I had a child at 17, I know how difficult it is and it breaks my heart to see him have to do it now. I will get better over time, but right now it just hurts. I am very excited about another grandbaby, just not this way. I will love that baby unconditionally just like my first one, but I have to get over the shock and disappointment first.
So that explains why I have been mia for a while. I hope everyone is doing great out there! Take care and please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Wow Jonnanne....that's tough news. As parents we all want the best for our children and don't want to see them struggle. We all know how hard it is to raise children. I started at 24 and having children, keeping a marriage/relationship together and running a home is hard as we all know. Those pour kids have no clue yet and it will smack them in the face. I will pray to give them the courage, strength and discipline to raise this blessing of a baby in a healthy home.

Mrs Mommy...12 DPO is alittle early still. Any symptoms?

Everyone must be on vaca here...very quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->