TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

lol @ mrs.mommy. I feel you on that one. I started my opk's yesterday so it's started. hahahaa.

in non baby related news: my son tipped his chair back yesterday (we have a counter height table and chairs) and fell backwards. He managed to totally shatter the back of teh chair. He said he was fine, but he has a reduced pain response because of his SPD so I tried to keep an eye out for bruising. No bruises as of this morning, but now he's complaining of a very sore neck. ACK! So waiting to hear back from nurse to see whether we need to take him in or not. I'm telling you, it was one thing after another yesterday. we got two wrong bills, the toilet broke, couldnt weight my cat at the vet because their scale was broken, pharmacy forgot to flavor Ian's iron so had to redo that, Ian broke himself and the chair, I couldn't find Ian's vision, dental, and physical info for kindergarten registration so i spent an hour looking for that in the office only to find it in my bedroom...odd, My copier stopped working in the middle of copying Ian's diagnostic report for kindergarten registration... it was a hot mess. Glad it's a new day...

Adanma

LOL at Mrs.Mommy. I know right. I am looking forward to posting pics for you ladies to help me.

Adannma, I am sorry you had a rough day.:hugs: Today will be better.

Okay ladies, I have a questions. Yesterday as I was sitting and staring at the calendar for the milion and one time. I discovered the date that I set is a not so happy day. That is the very date tha my mother died 25 years ago. One friend said I am over re-acting and will be fine. That it could just mean new life for me. My husband said just look at as you mother went home to glory to be with the Lord. My little sister said she would change the date it is to scary for her (she was only about 4 when our mom died). So her and I have a very special bond. What do you guys think? Should I change it?

Ready I always feel that date was set for a reason when I realize its the same as something else that affected my life. I would look at it as this way your MOm will be watching over you and she has probably handpicked a special little bean for you. Good luck huni.

Ready...I would keep the date. Really for a christian death is a homecoming party and signifies new life. For those of us left here, it is painful, but for them...it is a glorious day. I agree with your husband. And, from your side of things, it can take a sad day and make it happy again. Either way it marks the passing of the old life into the new. But I can understand how you are feeling.
Adanma, sounds like one of those days where you wanted to hide from yourself! I have learned on those days to never ever say " what else" because , inevitably, what else happens. I do pray though that your little man isnt seriously hurt. That must be scary since he has such a high pain tolerance.

Hi ladies I'm back to work. WOW so much has happened in a week. Love all the pics of everyone, your kids and tats and all
I have said a prayer for everyone
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/BonnieJoshlinBullockTidwell
to see pics of DH and my kids

Guess who just posted their 100th post. ME!! :haha:

Thanks ladies. I am seriously thinking of just keeping the date. Because for whatever reason that is the date that stuck in my head. I did have a dream this weekend that when the put me under I didn't want to come out or somehthing strange like that. But I am going to pray and ask God to keep me safe.

100th post wow, I can just imagine how you'll be after Oct lol I will pray a specific prayer for everything to go just wonderful. Amen

Adanma how is your little man?

Ready you got lots of prayers coming your way. :)

Bdwell how are you?

Good evening ladies,

Where is everyone tonight? You ladies are so quiet. I am just up watching "I didn't know I was pregnant".

Adanma, how is the little man? Is he doing okay?

Bdwell, how is work?

Hey ready- work is good, just the longer I do it the more I hate being away from home for a week at a time lol. Other than stalking the calendar how r u this week?

Bleh. Im here, just enjoying the week with AF. LOL, just kidding. I feel like a Peterbuilt Truck ran me over. But other than that, okay I guess.

Wooo, fingers crossed for you Sandi!

We've decided to get some help, I'm currently awaiting a call back from our local fertility clinic about IVF :D

My FS discussed it with us when I was put on Clomid. The option we want to do is through eggsharing, and you are only allowed to do this if you are under 35, I'm 35 in January! Because we have to donate 50% of the eggs collected my FS suggested we go with the IVF whilst i'm still on Clomid so there's plenty of good eggs to work with

Eggsharing is half the price of the usual IVF which is why we're wanting to go down that route. Obviously if it's cheaper we can afford more shots at it, but from next cycle onwards we will be limited to 5 cycles!

Jim brought it up last night, so I'm now sat waiting for a callback

I WANT MY BFP NOW!!!!

ready: I think you should keep the date. I think it's a good thing. You'll have someone watching over you and that day will become even more of a special day.

cheeky: Good luck on your treatments! I think I would be nervous about the whole process. Keep us updated with how everything is going.

reeds: YAY! Fx for a bfp this time. You're testing the 7th right?

AFM: Ian is okay. Probably mild whiplash. I freak out whenever he says something hurts because the kid can stub his toe, or get his hand stepped on and just giggle so when he says ouch he means it! Yesterday I was busy helping my sister get her apartment ready for her baby. SHe is having a c section on August 25th which is my anniversary! It will be an extra special day. I don't know that she is going to go that long though. She had an ultrasound about 7 weeks ago and the baby was measuring 3lb 9oz already! Her first baby was only 6 lb 14oz so... Plus she's been having some painful contractions for the last 2 days, just nothing regular or unbearable. We'll see I guess. I had a positive opk last night so we did the deed. I feel good about this cycle. I hope thsi is it for me. I have some mild crampy feelings on both sides again. Negative opk this morning. This is CD 12 and I O'd CD 12 last cycle so I think I'm on the verge of that now. I had a small temp dip this am from 97.4 to 97.2. We'll see what it does tomorrow. I've been up and down from 97.6 to 97.3 so far so...

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->