TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Jonnanne I am so sorry about the news...question would they be willing to let you and your dh raise the baby? Just a thought but that would make you a busy busy woman since you are gonna get your BFP with twins this month!!:)

Asfm ladies still no O my temp dipped again this morning...my last positive opk was on friday so with a little help from Carole(needafriend) we have decided that I must be gonna O today and we must bd agian tonight and I am praying hard that I really do O.

Hello ladies just stoppin in to say hello, sorry joanne tht you are having a tough time God only give us what we can handle and what doesnt break us makes us stronger!!!! Af came on the 24th and today is almost gone I was really sick this am with vommiting and diarrhea now I have a headache

Wow Joanne..Im sorry your having it rough right now. I can imagine how you feel trying so hard to have a baby, and then your baby gets pregnant way before he is ready. In the end it will work out, and you will be blessed by it all.
Im so excited that you're gonna have twins! ( if we keep saying it, maybe that will make it happen!) How cool would that be?!

Sandy, I think you should have twins too!

Anxious, I hope you feel better soon.:flower:

Lol. I have to O first Mrs.MOmmy.

Has anyone noticed that the lilypie tickers are saying funny things..like a home test may work at 3 days until O??

Lol. I have to O first Mrs.MOmmy.

Has anyone noticed that the lilypie tickers are saying funny things..like a home test may work at 3 days until O??

I have not noticed.I can't even get a ticker on here.:nope:

I guess I am in the 2ww now even though not sure when I O should have been friday.I will be testing on the 8th when af is due,but I would like to poas before then just for the heck of it.

Hey ladies,

Jonnanne, sorry to hear about your son becoming a father so soon. I got pregnant at 17 so I know the hardship of it all. But I am excited about you having twins.

I am very sleepy going to bed finally.

Well ladies I am sure there will be no BFP for me this month if my O day is today, Tj and I haven't bd the past 2 nights...he wasn't in the mood no matter what. And to be honest I was too tired and aggrevated to try to convince him. So as gungho as I was in the start of this month he sure can find a way to make me feel like crap at the right time. So instead of being in bed sleeping since I have to be up in a few hours I am up and crying on bnb...nice happy anniversy to me. :(

Oh sweetie, Im sorry. I think they have pms too. My husband always has his own time of the month too. What a turd he can be sometimes! But be crying..you'll get your pretty face all puffy for tomorrow..go snuggie your new puppy!

I noticed those tickers...I thought I was just losing my marbels or something. 6 days till ovulation..a home test may work now? Kinda weird huh?

Well ladies I am sure there will be no BFP for me this month if my O day is today, Tj and I haven't bd the past 2 nights...he wasn't in the mood no matter what. And to be honest I was too tired and aggrevated to try to convince him. So as gungho as I was in the start of this month he sure can find a way to make me feel like crap at the right time. So instead of being in bed sleeping since I have to be up in a few hours I am up and crying on bnb...nice happy anniversy to me. :(

:hugs: I am sorry sweetie. That's okay you will get him next month.

jonanne: sorry you're going through that. emotions must be going crazy. Thinking of you and fam.

reeds: men stink sometimes. My husband and I went through a little rough patch last week. maybe it's something with the moon... remember though that sperm can live awhile in there so you're not out yet!

AFM: We had a busy weekend. My hubby's work took employees and family out to St. Louis Zoo on Saturday. Loooong hot day. Yesterday was catching up on groceries and house stuff. Fed my dad since my mom is in Guatemala doing charity dental stuff for a week or so. CD 10 for me so we've started actively trying now. I hope this is my month!! So far this cycle has seemed more normal so I hope that is a good sign. Last cycle was my first since the reversal so maybe that was messed up a bit. I'm just going to keep up with my healthy choices and prayer and just hope for the best.

Adanma

Thanx Mrs. mommy I am feeling a little better today but not much , gonna try to go work and see how things go

Reeds..My changed to an ovulation ticker and I was so confused , so I just changed it back

Hiya Ladies sorry for the late reply back thanks for all your well wishes...well went for my scan had internal and external scan and they could not see anything in the uterus.....

The lady who was scanning me said it may be too early to see anything and have another appointment to be scanned on the 2nd of august can't wait!!!!!

Was disaapointed as was hoping to see the sac in right place....they said if i suffer from any bleeding or severe cramps then have to go back....i feel not too bad at mo no morning sickness i guess the worst sympton is my bbs oh my god i permanantely have to wear my bra 24/7 god they so sore.....

Reedsgirl i would not worry too much about Bd i me and hubby only BD twice last month once and beginning of week and once at the end ....and think i ovulated on the tues...

Just wondering if anyone can help with my due date...keep getting different dates .....my LMP was 18th june....when i worked it out it said 25th March 2011 but midwife said 23rd march???

Hope your all well and never give up hope x x

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/777777/330000/My%20pregnancy/03/23/2011.png[url=https://www.pregnology.com

Hiya Ladies sorry for the late reply back thanks for all your well wishes...well went for my scan had internal and external scan and they could not see anything in the uterus.....

The lady who was scanning me said it may be too early to see anything and have another appointment to be scanned on the 2nd of august can't wait!!!!!

Was disaapointed as was hoping to see the sac in right place....they said if i suffer from any bleeding or severe cramps then have to go back....i feel not too bad at mo no morning sickness i guess the worst sympton is my bbs oh my god i permanantely have to wear my bra 24/7 god they so sore.....

Reedsgirl i would not worry too much about Bd i me and hubby only BD twice last month once and beginning of week and once at the end ....and think i ovulated on the tues...

Just wondering if anyone can help with my due date...keep getting different dates .....my LMP was 18th june....when i worked it out it said 25th March 2011 but midwife said 23rd march???

Hope your all well and never give up hope x x

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/777777/330000/My%20pregnancy/03/23/2011.png

Hi Josey! Dont worry too much about those dates, when they are able to get an accurate measurement of the baby, those will be the reliable dates. The early scans give the most accurate info.

Hey thats kinda weird, it looks like it even copied your ticker..does it usually so that?

Anywho, Im out. CD1 today. 2 days earlier than I thought I would. But had last months chemical not happened, I would be right on schedule. So, I guess my cycle worked itself out.

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing today?

Josey, I agree with MrsMommy. After they do the scan those are more reliable.

Can anyone tell me why I keep looking at the calander as if it is going to make my date come faster. LOL

Evening ladies!! I hope all is well. Josey I hope you get a pretty baby pic soon.:)

Ready it causse your so ready to have it done. LOL

Asfm temp dip today so I am sure now that it will stay up for a bit since I am 12 days from AF...and sure she will be here as we haven't bd in a few nights. Oh well guess on to the FS. I guess

ready: as soon as I got my date it was all I could do to stop checking off the days! It's so close too! I bet you're really getting excited now.

josey: keep us updated! Fx for a good picture next time

Adanma

Okay ladies back to work tonite after 3 weeks off following my TR.I hate 3rd shift I am hoping I don't fall asleep.lol..I have been in the bed by 1am since I have been off..Maybe being back at work and then sleeping til 2 during the day will make this 2ww go by faster.

Good luck back at work Heather. :) Yes I hope you stay busy and this 2ww flies by and ends with a BFP!

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing today?

Josey, I agree with MrsMommy. After they do the scan those are more reliable.

Can anyone tell me why I keep looking at the calander as if it is going to make my date come faster. LOL

Just wait till you officially start paos. I stare at those things FOREVER hoping that if I look hard enough a line will magically appear! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->