TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

I should start temping got a bbt a while back and never used it lol. I think I would forget to do it before getting out of bed. But I should try if AF comes, wouldnt hurt I guess lol.

Twinkie, I have no willpower lol. I tried to resist but had to try them out haha. BFN but I knewit would be lol.

I need to order some pre-seed got some a while back and no idea what happened to it, we never tried it lol. They dont sell it around here , that I have seen anyway but if we dont get our BFP I may have to get some.

Yay! Seems like everyone is getting back on track and I am just loving all of this positivety!!

I had kind of a rough day :/ my husband accidently broke our bedroom window and its gonna be $150 to replace. I'm really nervous about my test results tomorrow. Before, I would never sweat the small stuff but now it just feels like things are piling up on me.

All of your positive posts have made me feel better though!

Aunie - Keep us posted on your test results tomorrow! No matter what they say we're here to support ya (and everyone else). Try not to stress too much. LOL and tell your OH to BE MORE CAREFUL.

Thank you nostress, my appt is at 4:30, i'll try to stay calm lol

I should start temping got a bbt a while back and never used it lol. I think I would forget to do it before getting out of bed. But I should try if AF comes, wouldnt hurt I guess lol.

Twinkie, I have no willpower lol. I tried to resist but had to try them out haha. BFN but I knewit would be lol.

I need to order some pre-seed got some a while back and no idea what happened to it, we never tried it lol. They dont sell it around here , that I have seen anyway but if we dont get our BFP I may have to get some.

The last couple months I didn't take my temp until I got up and went to the bathroom. I know you are not supposed to, but it still showed my temp shift just fine. I just made sure to do it the same way all month. This next cycle I am going to try hard to take it before I get out of bed. I think it would be worth trying! At worst you waste a minute of your day, but at best you know when you ovulated and when to start poas!

My temp is still low this morning... Same as it was yesterday.. UGH! And negative opk! I just wish I knew when I would ovulate or did ovulate. Need to see a spike or SOMETHING. Driving me crazy. I BEGGED DH for :sex: last night (he has a bit of a cold), hoping he feels up for it again tonight. Day before, day of, and day after positive opk, should be good enough. I hope... what do ya'll think?

My temp is still low this morning... Same as it was yesterday.. UGH! And negative opk! I just wish I knew when I would ovulate or did ovulate. Need to see a spike or SOMETHING. Driving me crazy. I BEGGED DH for :sex: last night (he has a bit of a cold), hoping he feels up for it again tonight. Day before, day of, and day after positive opk, should be good enough. I hope... what do ya'll think?

Sounds like you have it covered!

Well my temp dropped a bit today and I am feeling kind of crampy and had a tiny bit of spotting this morning... so I think AF will probably show tomorrow. FX'd

I might make a trip into the store to pick up some preseed (I think I saw it at Walgreens?) Mabe I'll pick up some hpt's too (you can never be too prepared!) and a new thermometer. My sister said she bought a bunch of ICs so I figure when I get closer to test time, I'll raid her house and save my expensive tests, for when I know I'll get a BFP. I hate wasting good tests on BFNs :(

I am determined to get my BFP this month!

Well still no AF! Ugh. I have been spotting a bit more today, but still no actual flow. I have had cramps all day too, so I really feel like I am going to start. I just wish it would get here already. I did go buy some tests and some preseed, I am just anxious to get to use them! Tomorrow is DH's birthday- the big 31! I think I might suggest birthday sex tonight, just in case AF shows up tomorrow. But the good thing is everyday I don't get AF is one more day added to my LP, which has been surprisingly longer this month (unless my O date was wrong, but I have today being day 13 of LP:thumbup:)

Hi guys! Aunie, how'd your appointment go?

We've used PreSeed for a while. I got BFP on it, but my husband can't stand it. He says he can't feel anything. I use less now.

My appt was good, all of my tests were negative! I'm very happy about that! we haven't gotten the genetics test back yet, hopefully that comes back good too. She said even if it doesn't we can still have a healthy baby and to get at it!

She did an exam and said i am having af right now which is disappointing cause i got a positive opk today. My dh and i are going to BD any way just in case ;)

Sounds like the pre-seed is a good idea, i'm glad i got some! I heard that conceive plus is even better for sperm but they didn't have it at cvs or walgreens. I got the last tube of pre-seed at cvs, must be popular stuff.

I've never charted my temp, how does that work? can you use a regular thermometer or do you need a special one?

Wait. You have AF AND a positive OPK? And your hCG test was negative? I'm confused (this happens a lot).

You need a BBT thermometer. They're very reasonably priced. Less than $10 usually.

Opk is pos, my doc said it looks like I have af so either she's wrong or the opk is. I took a hpt the other day just to make sure my levels were still down. My doc didn't do any blood work to check, little odd?

My doctor doesn't do blood work after a D&C either apparently, which I think is odd.

Your doctor really can't tell if you have your true AF, or where you are in your cycle without blood work.

I would treat your OPK as a true positive if you're planning to ttc again right away. Oh, but I think you said before that your hubby would rather not during AF. I'm sure you could convince him somehow. :winkwink:

I asked my doc for bloodwork at my f/u last tuesday. Went in to the lab yesterday and should get the results tomorrow. It's not normal to get bloodwork done, but I've known my obgyn for 2 years, she delivered my first LO... perhaps the relationship we have went a good way towards swaying her to order the bloodwork.

My appt was good, all of my tests were negative! I'm very happy about that! we haven't gotten the genetics test back yet, hopefully that comes back good too. She said even if it doesn't we can still have a healthy baby and to get at it!

She did an exam and said i am having af right now which is disappointing cause i got a positive opk today. My dh and i are going to BD any way just in case ;)

Sounds like the pre-seed is a good idea, i'm glad i got some! I heard that conceive plus is even better for sperm but they didn't have it at cvs or walgreens. I got the last tube of pre-seed at cvs, must be popular stuff.

I've never charted my temp, how does that work? can you use a regular thermometer or do you need a special one?

I used a regular thermometer when I started temping and it worked just fine (as long as it readys out the temp to at least a tenth of a degree). But my temp rises almost a full degree after O, so it is usually easy for me to see the temp shift! I just bough a BBT thermometer (it was 9.99 at Walgreens, next to the ovulation tests and pregnancy tests). I recommend using Fertiltiy Friend if you are going to start charting. It is so much easier than trying to chart yourself.

I am glad to hear your tests were negative! (Although I know it would be nice to have some answers)

My doc doesn't do bloodwork after a D&C either, which I guess in most cases it is not really needed anyway. Still no AF this morning, I am getting frustrated! Still spotting, though so going to keep my FX'd that it starts today (I have been saying that for 3 days now!) I still have slight cramping, so I think she is coming.

Today is DH's birthday. I suggested we have birthday sex last night since I am waiting on AF anyday now (he is not a big fan of sex during AF either, and usually I don't feel like it at that time anyway;)). I made him a birthday cake and got him a card and wrote a nice little note in it. I would have liked to get him a present, but he is so picky and usually likes to pick out his own gift (he is no fun!).

Happy Birthday to your hubs Twinkie! LOL, that is no fun, picking the gift is something I love to do! LOL, but I guess I'm like your hubs in a way, I like to pick my own. I hope AF shows up soon, that sounds frustrating!

Well... Temp spike this morning!!! Yay, now if only I can learn a bit more patience. Oh well, looking like I am 1 dpo today! Yay! And we BD-ed at pretty good times too!

Happy Birthday to your hubs Twinkie! LOL, that is no fun, picking the gift is something I love to do! LOL, but I guess I'm like your hubs in a way, I like to pick my own. I hope AF shows up soon, that sounds frustrating!

Well... Temp spike this morning!!! Yay, now if only I can learn a bit more patience. Oh well, looking like I am 1 dpo today! Yay! And we BD-ed at pretty good times too!

Temp spike! Exciting! Now the hard part begins... the dreaded wait!

I wish AF would hurry up. I keep going to the bathroom to check, but no luck. If I go too many more times, people are going to start thinking I am pregnant again!:haha:

FF changed my O date the other day so now it thinks I am only on 11dpo... Ugh I hope I don't have 2 more days of waiting!

Nostress-sounds like you're in pretty good shape for a bfp!! I'm excited for you, can't wait until you get to poas!

Twinkie-i hope af shows up for you soon!

Janet-im taking your advice and going ahead with the bd'ing. We used the pre-seed last night, I hope I used enough. The bleeding I have right now has a lot of clots so I don't have much hope for the little guys getting up there right now.

Nostress, let us know about your test results when you get them!

Aunie, I like fertilityfriend.com for BBTing too. But I rely on OPK's a lot more for an ov date than on FF because FF moves your ov date depending on your temperature.

Twinkie, I hope you AF soon! I have my hubs write me big list of stuff he would like for his bday, and I pick from that. That way he gets what he wants and it's still a surprise.

I went to the dr today to have another u/s. I finally asked the dr about the genetics tests. It turns out that we miscarried a girl. No genetic issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->